Author Topic: I'm going to Los Angeles to join the War  (Read 530 times)

BadAzzSnoop

• Lil Geezy
I'm going to Los Angeles to join the War
« on: March 05, 2008, 07:44:12 AM »
Where yall need me at my niggas ?  I'm gonna randomly start cappin on Mexicans.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: I'm going to Los Angeles to join the War
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2008, 11:24:08 AM »
first off you white. so if anything your probably tryin to get down to spy for the mexicans/skinheads. eye know how ya do out there mexicans and skinheads clickin up to get at us mayetes. fuck out of here white boy. if you really want to help kill your self

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2008, 07:35:03 PM »
Let's go down to East LA homie, you bring the hammaz.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

acgrundy

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2008, 07:51:45 PM »
first off you white. so if anything your probably tryin to get down to spy for the mexicans/skinheads. eye know how ya do out there mexicans and skinheads clickin up to get at us mayetes. fuck out of here white boy. if you really want to help kill your self

seriously bro...if it wasn't for white people, who the fuck do you think is going to pay for all the black people's welfare checks?  a majority of tax money comes from white people who work.  Yet a majority of tax money is spent on minorities.  I am not racist at all...I have absolutely nothing against blacks, or any other minority for that matter...hell I think Sikotik is one of the coolest people on this forum.  but you always talking all this bullshit.  there is worthless people in every race, and people who are racist and single out a certain race are nothing but ignorant idiots.  Bill gates probably has committed more to the black community than anyone single black person in the history of the world.  His tax money alone probably feeds 10% of the blacks in this country.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2008, 07:58:33 PM »

seriously bro...if it wasn't for white people, who the fuck do you think is going to pay for all the black people's welfare checks?  a majority of tax money comes from white people who work.  Yet a majority of tax money is spent on minorities.  I am not racist at all...I have absolutely nothing against blacks, or any other minority for that matter...hell I think Sikotik is one of the coolest people on this forum.  but you always talking all this bullshit.  there is worthless people in every race, and people who are racist and single out a certain race are nothing but ignorant idiots.  Bill gates probably has committed more to the black community than anyone single black person in the history of the world.  His tax money alone probably feeds 10% of the blacks in this country.
first off eye aint your bro
second your sure you aint racist??....... seems like it from what u just said..... you sound like that white skin head nigga at the dinner table from that movie "american history x"
third.... white people aint do shit for Blacks....... you coming off ass the "we civilized you, and you should be grateful to us " type of pale faces..fuck out of here

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2008, 08:06:27 PM »

so all Blacks are on welfare......... you people are soo funny...

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2008, 08:10:41 PM »

what you mean "you people" racist nigger

acgrundy

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2008, 09:41:01 PM »

No, you uneducated idiot...all, as in the entire population of people who are both:
A: Black, and
B: on welfare

but seeing as how much of the welfare population is made up by black people, I can see how you could make such a stupid fuckin misinterpretation.

acgrundy

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2008, 09:48:46 PM »

first off eye aint your bro
second your sure you aint racist??....... seems like it from what u just said..... you sound like that white skin head nigga at the dinner table from that movie "american history x"
third.... white people aint do shit for Blacks....... you coming off ass the "we civilized you, and you should be grateful to us " type of pale faces..fuck out of here

ur right...ur not my bro...shoulda went like this..."seriously, lil' girl..."

white people ain't done shit for blacks?
Well I own property.  For over a year, I rented to black people, for section 8 housing.  That meant, they paid $7 a month rent, and the government, paid the rest of their $843/month rent.  Not only that, but they had more people living there then should have been.  So fuck you and your stupid fucking theories.  I'm white...and I did something for that black family...they caught a helluva break.

Oh yeah, BTW, I have a black roommate.  If I was racist, I would kick his ass out in a heartbeat.  I ain't racist, but I am prejudice...I fuckin hate stupid people, and I would kick your ass out on the street in a heartbeat.

Do some research you fuckin moron...the richest percentage of this country is white...the most tax money comes from white people...I ain't never need to get a fuckin dime from our government, yet the black people I rented to had the government pay over 95% of their rent.  Like I said, I am not racist.  I hate worthless people, who can't make their own way, and need to mooch off of the people who work hard for a living.  This is a capitalistic society...fuck you if u can't make it, go live in a communist country you worthless fucks.

MarkCruz

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2008, 10:11:25 PM »
LOL, YOUR REASONIING IS ASININE.

GIVE EVERY BLACK 40 ACRES AND MULE :D
THAT'S EXACTLY HOW MUCH YOU OWE THEM.

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2008, 10:13:05 PM »

there's actually room to accomodate every african american with that much land and livestock.....in africa.

im down for forcing our government to send them all back to paid for land and mules

MarkCruz

« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2008, 10:25:00 PM »

there's actually room to accomodate every african american with that much land and livestock.....in africa.
im down for forcing our government to send them all back to paid for land and mules

TOO BAD THEY'RE CITIZENS NOW AND YOU HAVE THIS SILLY LITTLE THING CALLED THE CONSTITUTION.

YOU LOST.

acgrundy

« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2008, 10:32:40 PM »

I don't owe anyone anything.  Life is what it is.  Life is not fair.  you can sit around and cry and complain like a fuckin baby, or you can go out and do something about it.  Nobody gives a shit about ur fuckin crying.  There is plenty of people who come from out of this country, come here, work their fuckin asses off, are greatful for the opportunity they have, and make a good life for their family.  Then there are the fuckin worthless people, who are lazy and dumb as shit, don't do shit but complain, think they are treated unfairly, and blame everyone but themselves because they don't have shit.  Look at immigrants from India, and how well they do in this country...they don't barely take any welfare at all...they work their fuckin asses off.  Mexican's come in as illegal immigrants, and work their asses off probably twice as hard as anyone else, for half the pay.  Some people complain, say they are taking the jobs...I say good for them for going out and doing something...I'm not complaining, I sure as shit wouldn't do those jobs.  Then you got the black population...same boat as the Indians and Mexicans...they are all minorities...yet the blacks got these fucking excuses...its the white people being racist against blacks, slavery, blah blah blah.  Mutha fucka, have you ever met a single person who has ever been enslaved?  You think these Indians who migrate here, or the mexicans who illegaly migrate here don't have it harder than the blacks who were born here?  Give me a fuckin break.  Look how many fuckin businesses are owned by Indians or Asians...they worked their fuckin asses off for that shit, that shit wasn't handed to them.  They are minorities just like black people are.  They capitalized on opportunities.  Meanwhile, humans as a whole are lazy as fuck, dumb as fuck, and love to make excuses, and black people still use slavery as an excuse, and the whole minority shit as an excuse.  Excuses are the easy way out.  So you are a minority, and life isn't fair...get over it.  Sit around and cry, see how far that gets you.  Or try getting off your ass and doing something about it, and see how much farther it gets you.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2008, 10:34:59 PM »
Obviously the dumbass acgrundy doesn't know that there are more white people then black people on welfare in the USA. So regardless of who is making the money (even if percentage wise minorities are still benefiting) paid to welfare, the majority of it is going to white people. So if you want to blame someone, blame the white politicians who created and voted for it.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 10:37:57 PM by Ted(dy) »

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2008, 10:43:02 PM »
These white boys and ese's are getting beside their self. LOL @ the classic I have black friends. Acrundy putting some po' colored folks on thru section 8, so he's helping blacks, ROFLMAO. Damn, I heard it all. I respect what Gates has done, but be real....... Take it back to the 90's on y'all  (I see u JOB)
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh