Author Topic: I'm going to Los Angeles to join the War  (Read 529 times)

MarkCruz

Re: I'm going to Los Angeles to join the War
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2008, 10:45:25 PM »
LOL, YOUR REASONIING IS ASININE.

GIVE EVERY BLACK 40 ACRES AND MULE :D
THAT'S EXACTLY HOW MUCH YOU OWE THEM.

I don't owe anyone anything.  Life is what it is.  Life is not fair.  you can sit around and cry and complain like a fuckin baby, or you can go out and do something about it.  Nobody gives a shit about ur fuckin crying.  There is plenty of people who come from out of this country, come here, work their fuckin asses off, are greatful for the opportunity they have, and make a good life for their family.  Then there are the fuckin worthless people, who are lazy and dumb as shit, don't do shit but complain, think they are treated unfairly, and blame everyone but themselves because they don't have shit.  Look at immigrants from India, and how well they do in this country...they don't barely take any welfare at all...they work their fuckin asses off.  Mexican's come in as illegal immigrants, and work their asses off probably twice as hard as anyone else, for half the pay.  Some people complain, say they are taking the jobs...I say good for them for going out and doing something...I'm not complaining, I sure as shit wouldn't do those jobs.  Then you got the black population...same boat as the Indians and Mexicans...they are all minorities...yet the blacks got these fucking excuses...its the white people being racist against blacks, slavery, blah blah blah.  Mutha fucka, have you ever met a single person who has ever been enslaved?  You think these Indians who migrate here, or the mexicans who illegaly migrate here don't have it harder than the blacks who were born here?  Give me a fuckin break.  Look how many fuckin businesses are owned by Indians or Asians...they worked their fuckin asses off for that shit, that shit wasn't handed to them.  They are minorities just like black people are.  They capitalized on opportunities.  Meanwhile, humans as a whole are lazy as fuck, dumb as fuck, and love to make excuses, and black people still use slavery as an excuse, and the whole minority shit as an excuse.  Excuses are the easy way out.  So you are a minority, and life isn't fair...get over it.  Sit around and cry, see how far that gets you.  Or try getting off your ass and doing something about it, and see how much farther it gets you.

LET'S GET ONE THING STRAIGHT, I'M NOT AFRICAN AMERICAN.

I'M AFRICAN AND DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH 40 ACRES AND A MULE.

Life is what it is.  Life is not fair.  you can sit around and cry and complain like a fuckin baby, or you can go out and do something about it.  Nobody gives a shit about ur fuckin crying.

TAKE SOME OF YOUR OWN ADVICE AC AND STOP RENTING TO SECTION 8 TENANTS, YOU LAME :laugh:

LMAO AND DON'T COMPARE LEGAL FOREIGNERS(INDIANS,ASIANS,AFRICANS,EUROS) TO AMERICANS.
USA BRAIN DRAIN'S THE WORLD. ONLY REASON WHY MY FAMILY MADE IT HERE.

acgrundy

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2008, 10:51:22 PM »
Obviously the dumbass acgrundy doesn't know that there are more white people then black people on welfare in the USA. So regardless of whose id making the money paid to welfare, the majority of it is going to white people.

obviously dumbass, there is a greater population of white people in the country than black people.  The percentage of black people on welfare in the country, is higher than the percentage of white people.  And again, smart guy, the percentage of tax money paid by white people, is far greater than the percentage of tax money paid by blacks.  And who the fuck do you think pays for all the inmates in this country?  It sure as shit isn't the inmates themselves.  There is a much higher percentage of the black population locked up, than the white population.

its simple mathematics dipshit:

if there are 10,000 white people in the country and 2000 of them are on welfare, and there are 5,000 blacks in the country and 1500 of them are on welfare...then yes, brain genius, there are more white people on welfare, but there is a greater population of black people on welfare.  Don't get mad if  you are black.  I fuckin hate worthless white fucks...fuck em...they can die in the street starving for all I care.  go out and get yours, work for it.  Props if you make it, whether you white, black, asian, indian, mexican, or whatever.  Excuses are for suckers, and complaining that life isn't fair will get you nowhere.  Life isn't fair...thats the bottom line...deal with it.  I know some black people, raised in horrible ghetto ass neighborhoods, that came up and live very nicely.  They worked very hard, and they didn't give up, and they didn't sit around and cry and make excuses.  And they should be proud of what they have done, just as white trailor trash should be ashamed of not working and collecting a welfare check.

Supreme Black

• Lil Geezy
  • call me GOD
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2008, 10:53:07 PM »
These white boys and ese's are getting beside their self. LOL @ the classic I have black friends. Acrundy putting some po' colored folks on thru section 8, so he's helping blacks, ROFLMAO. Damn, I heard it all. I respect what Gates has done, but be real....... Take it back to the 90's on y'all  (I see u JOB)

Eye see you GOD. I will smash a white boy in the face for my freedom.

This Racial Harmony Makes me Sick to my Stomach.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2008, 10:58:35 PM »
Ok. All I'm saying is more white people benefit from welfare checks then black people. So it can go either way regardless of race. And every piece of legislation passed by the government regarding welfare has been done by a government that is overwhelmingly white. Personally, I think this country's welfare system is a joke. I don't understand how paying someone not to work makes sense. But you can't blame the recipients, they're just taking what's offered to them. If someone gave me a welfare check right now, I'd take it and say thank you and 99% of people in America would too.

Supreme Black

• Lil Geezy
  • call me GOD
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2008, 11:01:59 PM »
Ok. All I'm saying is more white people benefit from welfare checks then black people.

Thats because they have the sheer numbers. look at the percentages. WE blacks are much more disadvantaged because we have been systematically oppressed and to say more whites are on welfare is a cop out for the white man to make it appear as if we not still in his clutches.

This Racial Harmony Makes me Sick to my Stomach.

acgrundy

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2008, 11:09:15 PM »
LOL, YOUR REASONIING IS ASININE.

GIVE EVERY BLACK 40 ACRES AND MULE :D
THAT'S EXACTLY HOW MUCH YOU OWE THEM.

I don't owe anyone anything.  Life is what it is.  Life is not fair.  you can sit around and cry and complain like a fuckin baby, or you can go out and do something about it.  Nobody gives a shit about ur fuckin crying.  There is plenty of people who come from out of this country, come here, work their fuckin asses off, are greatful for the opportunity they have, and make a good life for their family.  Then there are the fuckin worthless people, who are lazy and dumb as shit, don't do shit but complain, think they are treated unfairly, and blame everyone but themselves because they don't have shit.  Look at immigrants from India, and how well they do in this country...they don't barely take any welfare at all...they work their fuckin asses off.  Mexican's come in as illegal immigrants, and work their asses off probably twice as hard as anyone else, for half the pay.  Some people complain, say they are taking the jobs...I say good for them for going out and doing something...I'm not complaining, I sure as shit wouldn't do those jobs.  Then you got the black population...same boat as the Indians and Mexicans...they are all minorities...yet the blacks got these fucking excuses...its the white people being racist against blacks, slavery, blah blah blah.  Mutha fucka, have you ever met a single person who has ever been enslaved?  You think these Indians who migrate here, or the mexicans who illegaly migrate here don't have it harder than the blacks who were born here?  Give me a fuckin break.  Look how many fuckin businesses are owned by Indians or Asians...they worked their fuckin asses off for that shit, that shit wasn't handed to them.  They are minorities just like black people are.  They capitalized on opportunities.  Meanwhile, humans as a whole are lazy as fuck, dumb as fuck, and love to make excuses, and black people still use slavery as an excuse, and the whole minority shit as an excuse.  Excuses are the easy way out.  So you are a minority, and life isn't fair...get over it.  Sit around and cry, see how far that gets you.  Or try getting off your ass and doing something about it, and see how much farther it gets you.

LET'S GET ONE THING STRAIGHT, I'M NOT AFRICAN AMERICAN.

I'M AFRICAN AND DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH 40 ACRES AND A MULE.

Life is what it is.  Life is not fair.  you can sit around and cry and complain like a fuckin baby, or you can go out and do something about it.  Nobody gives a shit about ur fuckin crying.

TAKE SOME OF YOUR OWN ADVICE AC AND STOP RENTING TO SECTION 8 TENANTS, YOU LAME :laugh:

LMAO AND DON'T COMPARE LEGAL FOREIGNERS(INDIANS,ASIANS,AFRICANS,EUROS) TO AMERICANS.
USA BRAIN DRAIN'S THE WORLD. ONLY REASON WHY MY FAMILY MADE IT HERE.

lets get another thing straight...I don't give a fuck what your race is...it means nothing to me...I don't judge a person by their race, I judge them by their actions.

Don't compare legal foreigners to americans?  Why not?  Home grown americans always have the advantage over legal foreigners...yet I don't hear the legal foreigners complaining like the home grown americans.

I don't rent to the section 8 people anymore, they moved out...and how is that taking my advice.  Do some fucking research you idiot...legally in California, the only people that you actually CAN discriminate on for renters is SECTION 8.  These people could have been kicked out for no reason, any time I wanted.  As long as I get my money, I'm cool...I don't like that you mooch off the government, but hey, I got to pay the mortgage, so whatever...but if I really was racist, then wouldn't I have kicked them out immediately?  Its not hard to fill the rental property...I filled it right away as soon as they left.

Trust me, I am not saying I know what it is like to be a black person in america, because I don't.  And beleive me, I do think its easier to be white in america, than any other race, I do know how you have advantages as a white person in America.  What I am saying is, that you can't control the cards you are dealt...you have to play them.  Do I sit around bitching and moaning that I wasn't born Donald Trumps son?  No.  I make what I can of my life.  This guy Job on this board, all he does is complain and talk shit about white people.  If he put half that energy into making his life better, then I am sure he wouldn't be nearly as miserable as he is, and hate so many people.  Kain, I think you are a pretty intelligent person, who does work hard in life...I got nothing against you.  It has nothing to do with skin color, it has to do with what kind of person you are...and the fact of the matter, more percentage of blacks in this country use racism as an excuse than any other race.  Trust me, I know racism exists...but I believe more blacks are racist towards whites, than the other way around.

acgrundy

« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2008, 11:16:11 PM »
Ok. All I'm saying is more white people benefit from welfare checks then black people. So it can go either way regardless of race. And every piece of legislation passed by the government regarding welfare has been done by a government that is overwhelmingly white. Personally, I think this country's welfare system is a joke. I don't understand how paying someone not to work makes sense. But you can't blame the recipients, they're just taking what's offered to them. If someone gave me a welfare check right now, I'd take it and say thank you and 99% of people in America would too.

No, I whole heartedly disagree with that.  I would feel a major loss of pride, and a huge dissapointment in myself, taking a welfare check.  I wouldn't do it, unless it was absolutely necessary to feed my family.  However, many people blow their welfare checks on things that are not necessities.  I do agree with you on the point about how you can't blame the recipients.  The jobs in this country are so fuckin shitty, that most welfare recipients couldn't make more money with a job, than they could without their welfare check, so they don't have a lot of motivation.  However, most of the welfare recipients, are the one's who are crying and complaining the most, just like Job.  All the Indians who migrated to this country somehow made something for themselves, why can't the people who were born here.  To me it just comes down to laziness.  Not everyone is made out to be a winner, and if you are not willing to put in the effort, then you are probably going to be a loser.

MarkCruz

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2008, 11:24:02 PM »
THE ADVICE TAKING AND SECTION 8 WERE NOT RELATED

BAD WORDING.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 11:28:14 PM by THERE WILL BE KAIN »

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2008, 11:25:59 PM »
No, I whole heartedly disagree with that.  I would feel a major loss of pride, and a huge dissapointment in myself, taking a welfare check.  I wouldn't do it, unless it was absolutely necessary to feed my family.
Well forget that it's a welfare check. If someone just decided to give you a million dollars, wouldn't you take it? It's the general principal I'm aiming for.

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2008, 11:32:42 PM »
Jesus Christ, why don't all you niggers take a chill pill.

Sparegeez

« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2008, 11:35:31 PM »

I'm just glad it turned into a Black vs White and not Mexican vs world conversation. I don't give a fuck what they tell you, Mexicans are being discriminated a lot more in this country than Black people. Well, not only Mexicans, latinos in general.

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2008, 11:38:20 PM »

I'm just glad it turned into a Black vs White and not Mexican vs world conversation. I don't give a fuck what they tell you, Mexicans are being discriminated a lot more in this country than Black people. Well, not only Mexicans, latinos in general.

to most whites and blacks, its just mexican. i got fam that is from mexicano/venezuelan background and you couldnt tell the difference between the mom and dad. but i feel you. black people just like to bitch and moan.

acgrundy

« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2008, 11:39:16 PM »
No, I whole heartedly disagree with that.  I would feel a major loss of pride, and a huge dissapointment in myself, taking a welfare check.  I wouldn't do it, unless it was absolutely necessary to feed my family.
Well forget that it's a welfare check. If someone just decided to give you a million dollars, wouldn't you take it? It's the general principal I'm aiming for.

but you are mixing your principals up.  Our government is not giving welfare checks because they are generous and want to do people favors.  They are doing it because people are worthless, and in order to maintain our economy, these people need help, because they can't stand on their own.  Now, if someone decided to give me a million dollars, no matter what the situation, I would take it.  however, I have a college degree, I have been working for many years, I don't mooch off anyone...I could still survive comfortably everyday w/o that million dollar handout.  However, welfare recipients are a different story.  They haven't put their time in school, they don't work hard, they do mooch off people, and they could not survive w/o that handout.  If I don't get that million dollar handout, my life doesn't change.  If a welfare recipient doesn't get there measly welfare check of say $1000, their life will probably be dramatically fucked.

MarkCruz

« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2008, 11:48:25 PM »

WHAT YOU GONNA POISON THEM WITH THIS TIME ?

:laugh:

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2008, 11:50:16 PM »

WHAT YOU GONNA POISON THEM WITH THIS TIME ?

:laugh:

kindness