Author Topic: I'm going to Los Angeles to join the War  (Read 532 times)

Joe Bonanno

Re: I'm going to Los Angeles to join the War
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2008, 11:50:41 PM »
and high fructose corn syrup. lots of that.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2008, 12:11:43 AM »
first off you white. so if anything your probably tryin to get down to spy for the mexicans/skinheads. eye know how ya do out there mexicans and skinheads clickin up to get at us mayetes. fuck out of here white boy. if you really want to help kill your self

seriously bro...if it wasn't for white people, who the fuck do you think is going to pay for all the black people's welfare checks?  a majority of tax money comes from white people who work.  Yet a majority of tax money is spent on minorities.  I am not racist at all...I have absolutely nothing against blacks, or any other minority for that matter...hell I think Sikotik is one of the coolest people on this forum.  but you always talking all this bullshit.  there is worthless people in every race, and people who are racist and single out a certain race are nothing but ignorant idiots.  Bill gates probably has committed more to the black community than anyone single black person in the history of the world.  His tax money alone probably feeds 10% of the blacks in this country.

You're right. I don't see how anyone could see what you said and think you're a racist. And for the record, the majority of tax money does not go to minorities.

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2008, 02:44:20 PM »
So next Tuesday is a good day for me to slay some minorities, everyone else down? If anybody has any objections on those dates, e-mail me and we can work something out.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2008, 03:05:30 PM »
Ok. All I'm saying is more white people benefit from welfare checks then black people. So it can go either way regardless of race. And every piece of legislation passed by the government regarding welfare has been done by a government that is overwhelmingly white. Personally, I think this country's welfare system is a joke. I don't understand how paying someone not to work makes sense. But you can't blame the recipients, they're just taking what's offered to them. If someone gave me a welfare check right now, I'd take it and say thank you and 99% of people in America would too.

No, I whole heartedly disagree with that.  I would feel a major loss of pride, and a huge dissapointment in myself, taking a welfare check.  I wouldn't do it, unless it was absolutely necessary to feed my family.  However, many people blow their welfare checks on things that are not necessities.  I do agree with you on the point about how you can't blame the recipients.  The jobs in this country are so fuckin shitty, that most welfare recipients couldn't make more money with a job, than they could without their welfare check, so they don't have a lot of motivation.  However, most of the welfare recipients, are the one's who are crying and complaining the most, just like Job.  All the Indians who migrated to this country somehow made something for themselves, why can't the people who were born here.  To me it just comes down to laziness.  Not everyone is made out to be a winner, and if you are not willing to put in the effort, then you are probably going to be a loser.
you know whats funny , eye am not on welfare. so why u think that?? you know why that thought comes to mind BECAUSE SUBCONSCIOUSLY  YOUR RACISTS FACE IT.... all this talk how you let po Black folks live on your property yad yady...... and thats why eye cant stand you white people...........  you run your mouth. and for the record eye would smash your face. so lets cut all the tough white boy  talk like you crazy.......... YOU CLAIM MORE BLACKS ARE RACIST TOWARDS WHITES!!!!!!! IS THAT A FUCKIN JOKE????????/ When is the last time Blacks as a whole can red line whites, deny jobs towards whites??, pull white overs for no reason, question them when they about to buy a new house like they cant afford, mess up voting dates in Blacks neighborhoods and the list goes on.......... Blacks so called racism does not affect/effect white people at all...........so shut the fuck up mr. eye help Black folks so eye am not racist..........

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2008, 03:07:55 PM »

seriously bro...if it wasn't for white people, who the fuck do you think is going to pay for all the black people's welfare checks?  a majority of tax money comes from white people who work.  Yet a majority of tax money is spent on minorities.  I am not racist at all...I have absolutely nothing against blacks, or any other minority for that matter...hell I think Sikotik is one of the coolest people on this forum.  but you always talking all this bullshit.  there is worthless people in every race, and people who are racist and single out a certain race are nothing but ignorant idiots.  Bill gates probably has committed more to the black community than anyone single black person in the history of the world.  His tax money alone probably feeds 10% of the blacks in this country.
so all Blacks are on welfare......... you people are soo funny...

No, you uneducated idiot...all, as in the entire population of people who are both:
A: Black, and
B: on welfare

but seeing as how much of the welfare population is made up by black people, I can see how you could make such a stupid fuckin misinterpretation.
nah you know what the fuck u meant pale face. so dont try to play little reverse tricknology games

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2008, 03:10:20 PM »
These white boys and ese's are getting beside their self. LOL @ the classic I have black friends. Acrundy putting some po' colored folks on thru section 8, so he's helping blacks, ROFLMAO. Damn, I heard it all. I respect what Gates has done, but be real....... Take it back to the 90's on y'all  (I see u JOB)
word

acgrundy

« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2008, 03:34:34 PM »
job, u ain't shit but talk.  a worthless fuck, who hates ur life, cause u are worthless, and u try and act tough on here.  I bet ur not even black urself...lol I bet u are some skinny white wigger who listened to too much gangsta rap, and are a fuckin mamas boy who takes out ur rage on this forum.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2008, 04:02:30 PM »
job, u ain't shit but talk.  a worthless fuck, who hates ur life, cause u are worthless, and u try and act tough on here.  I bet ur not even black urself...lol I bet u are some skinny white wigger who listened to too much gangsta rap, and are a fuckin mamas boy who takes out ur rage on this forum.
you sure that aint you. hold up aint you the pale face who drove far as hell to fight someone.... and then when u get there u didnt pop off???!? could this be you.........  eye hope not mr. tough guy?? really hope not because thats not a good look mr. eye help Black folks,  so eye am not racist... fuck out of here

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2008, 11:09:27 AM »
These white boys and ese's are getting beside their self. LOL @ the classic I have black friends. Acrundy putting some po' colored folks on thru section 8, so he's helping blacks, ROFLMAO. Damn, I heard it all. I respect what Gates has done, but be real....... Take it back to the 90's on y'all  (I see u JOB)
word

From my understanding, there are actually more white people receiving government assistance for housing then any other race accross the country. Living out here, or in any other highly populated cities people might not notice it. But they forget about the huge stretch of land in the middle of the country. All the methed out hillbillies that get welfare and free housing.

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2008, 11:46:22 AM »
word

From my understanding, there are actually more white people receiving government assistance for housing then any other race accross the country. Living out here, or in any other highly populated cities people might not notice it. But they forget about the huge stretch of land in the middle of the country. All the methed out hillbillies that get welfare and free housing.

word word! its a tactic just to make Blacks look bad.. and keep this image of superiority. you see how acgrundy, eye check to see his other posts. all he talks about is how he got a moving company (which isnt that hard to get if someone really wanted to do that) and how he gives poor Blacks places to stay... whites have this sense of always having to be the authority and giving out demands... this clown acgrundy said if he was racist he would of kicked out his BLACK roommate.. how u going to kick someone out who ( eye assume is paying rent)?????? he talks about how he never worked at a fast food place or in the mall...... nigga thats majority of young cats first jobs....... so u went to college and never did no work like that. so  that  leads me to conclude while hard workin people workin jobs and going to skool  at the same time. u didnt have to because mommy and daddy payed for your tuition........ white love to use money to show status..and the reason for that is because thats the only thing they can control (they make the money, are in control of jobs, etc) other than that what else can the use to show some sort of superior status NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! straight material....... period!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2008, 04:20:39 PM »
Where yall need me at my niggas ?  I'm gonna randomly start cappin on Mexicans.

lol you wouldnt get a pass in the palacades. remember havocc lol

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Al Bundy

« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2008, 04:36:43 PM »
you sure that aint you. hold up aint you the pale face who drove far as hell to fight someone.... and then when u get there u didnt pop off???!? could this be you.........  eye hope not mr. tough guy?? really hope not because thats not a good look mr. eye help Black folks,  so eye am not racist... fuck out of here

dont waste your time with bitch boy. he's a loser on the forum and in real life.