Author Topic: Barack Obama is the antiChrist... I'm helping you Republicans  (Read 169 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
In August 2004, I linked to a post about a thread on christian-forums.com where people were discussing, literally and in all seriousness, their concerns that Barack Obama might be the antichrist. Over the past couple years, it has sporadically gotten comments from folks expressing the same worries. A flurry arrived in the past few days, all from different IP addresses, including the following highlights:

Hey, I have given prophesy before and I truly beleive that Obama will be the Beast who makes everyone else worship that other funky creature. He will give His power up to this other creature( S) This other creature could be all those Seven or Eight really wealthy people who like own the World and not want everyone's heart and souls and now they are going to use Obama -his kindess and meekness his sincerity-to gain everyone's trust. Beleive me Obama is prolly sincere about his intentions to some extant but He may come to power and realize how good that is to such an extant that he will sell US out-to the more powerful beast. Obama will be the bridge between the average Jo Schmo who just wants the world a better place to the Anti-Christ who will take these souls away. Scripture will be fulfilled. I promise you and if they ever trace me back to this URL I am doomed. Also because BArack comes from such a multi-cultural liberal background he may turn into a Muslim or something...and we will die by the sword as SCripture mandates, now these final thoughts are my own...

-----
i have to admit i have been getting a little spooked about this rising star from the middle east. it just seems to cap off all the other things that have been spooking me as well such as digital angel ("mark of the beast"), these wars in the middle east, this modern day rome that seems to be happening, the weather, these past natural disasters, etc. etc. etc. hope the best for all of you.

-----
Did anyone read the TIME Magazine article on Obama? It really creeped me out. At one of Obama's speaking engagements he was introduced in the following way: "He's all of us! He's not black! He's not white! He's not ..." The speaker then faltered and realized that she was about to say that He's not male or female. This kind of a description for anyone is worrysome. I believe that this is exactly how antichrist will be. Also, Obama announced today that he will be considering a run for president in '08. This going back on past statements that he was not interested in running. Not to mention that everything seems to be falling into place for end-times events to occur. Just my humble opinion.

-----
Yes, I believe he will win in 08 and we will be finished by 012. I feel in my soul that he is the AntiChrist. He's too good to believe. Where did he come from? Where did his name come from? What evil forces are behind him?

-----
If Barack Obama runs and wins in 08' It will truely spell the doom for America as we know it. He truely is evil. We all know this and can feel it in our bones. Shame on Time Magazine and shame on Illinois.

-----
i wouldnt be suprised if he wins in 2008 and i wouldnt be suprised if he gets killed and comes back to life

Obama is the Anti-Christ. This is the evidence:

1.- He will come as a man of Peace (Obama promises peace in Iraq, defeat for the US)
2.- He will come mounted on a white Female horse(Obama mother is white who had 6 African husbands)
3.- He will come to deceive( Obama says he's a Christian but in fact he was born a Muslim, practices the Islamic religion, prays Friday’s facing Mecca)
4.- He will make himself the most powerful man on earth, if elected
5.- He will try to destroy the Jewish People and Israel( Obama has said he loves the Arabs specially the Palestinians, hates Israel and Jews. Admires Hitler, Osama etc)
6.- He will present himself as good and righteous but in fact he's Satan himself. Violence is in his heart
7.- Obama will help Al Qaida in its evil projects.
8.- Barack Hussein Obama is the “King of the South” predicted in the Bible.(Daniel .11, Kenya is south of Jerusalem)
9.- Obama comes to implant muslim Sharia Law upon America.

Obama is the Anti-Christ, beware of him.

Watch him and don't let you be deceived by Him.

Supporters of Obama: 1.5 billion Muslims, Oprah, Louis Farrakanh, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and all American Muslims.

OBAMA’S GAME IS DECEPTION AND VIOLENCE

A VOTE FOR OBAMA IS A VOTE FOR OSAMA AND KILLER ISLAM!!

IF OBAMA WAS NOT MUSLIM, HE WOULD BE CONSIDERED AS VP BUT A MUSLIM IS TOO DANGEROUS FOR OUR FREEDOMS TO CONSIDER.

Barack Obama and antichrist seem to flow well together. He posseses many of the characteristics depicted in the book of Relevations. He has middle-eastern descent, his name, "Barack", means "blessed", he is cunning, and is a powerful speaker. He has considered running for president in 2008. Nostradamus prophesized the name of the antichrist is "Mabus." This can relate to why Obama is the antichrist. If you write obama+bush, you end up with obamabush. Do you spot "mabus" in the middle? Bingo. This is a strong indication that Obama will succeed Bush as president in 2008, further confirming the prohpecy. This is my personal take on the antichrist. I want to hear your thoughts. Is Obama the next antichrist? thanks.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Barack Obama is the antiChrist... I'm helping you Republicans
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2008, 02:13:08 AM »
 :D

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2008, 02:35:57 AM »
LMAO!

MarkCruz

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2008, 08:52:07 AM »
DAMN ONLY IF I HAD A WHITE FEMALE HORSE....I COULD HAVE BEEN THE ANTI-CHRIST.

:-[

MarkCruz

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2008, 09:11:36 AM »
WATCH AND LEARN.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/mC4QJAL49oc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/mC4QJAL49oc</a>