Author Topic: Uncle Tom Obama Sure Does Care About US “Special Relationship” With Israel  (Read 428 times)

Supreme Black

• Lil Geezy
  • call me GOD
In order to be selected to run as president here in the United States, the field of “hopefuls” must pay homage to Israel, AIPAC, and the “New York money men,” as Wesley Clark has noted. Thus senator Barack Obama recently delivered a speech designed “to remove any doubts that the Democratic Party’s donors and constituents, many of whom are Jewish, may have about his support for Israel,” according to Haaretz.

“My view is that the United States’ special relationship with Israel obligates us to be helpful to them in the search for credible partners with whom they can make peace, while also supporting Israel in defending itself against enemies sworn to its destruction,” said the Illinois Democrat. “Israelis want more than anything to live in peace with their neighbors, but Israel also has real—and very dangerous—enemies.”

Obviously, this “special relationship” consists of the United States acting as a nanny and cash cow for the Zionist state. Since 1973 alone, the blinkered taxpayers of America have forked over $1.6 trillion to Israel, estimated to be more than $5,700 per person, according to Thomas Stauffer, a consulting economist in Washington. “Israel is the largest recipient of US foreign aid. It is already due to get $2.04 billion in military assistance and $720 million in economic aid in fiscal 2003. It has been getting $3 billion a year for years,” the Christian Science Monitor noted in December, 2002.

“Since 1949 the US has given Israel a total of $84,854,827,200,” explains the Palestine Monitor. “The interest costs born by US taxpayers on behalf of Israel are $49,937,000,000—making the total amount of aid given to Israel since 1949 $134,791,507,200 (more than $134 billion).”

As for the myth Israel wants “more than anything to live in peace with their neighbors,” Mr. Obama should read the Personal Diary of Moshe Sharett. Please understand Moshe Sharett wasn’t your garden-variety antisemite—in fact, he was a former Prime Minister of Israel (1954-55) and director of the Jewish Agency’s Political Department and Foreign Minister (1948-56). “Sharett’s diary reveals in explicit language that the Israeli political and military leadership never believed in any Arab danger to Israel,” writes Ralph Schoenman. “They sought to maneuver and force the Arab states into military confrontations which the Zionist leadership were certain of winning so Israel could carry out the destabilization of Arab regimes and the planned occupation of additional territory.”

Eye Will Not be Voting for Obama. Or anyone for that matter.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 10:50:46 PM by Supreme Black »

This Racial Harmony Makes me Sick to my Stomach.

Sikotic™

One of my favorite dead prez tracks. It actually makes me feel 51% black for like 3 minutes and 20 seconds.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^^We get it. You're mixed. Congratulations. lol

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside

In order to be selected to run as president here in the United States, the field of “hopefuls” must pay homage to Israel, AIPAC, and the “New York money men,” as Wesley Clark has noted. Thus senator Barack Obama recently delivered a speech designed “to remove any doubts that the Democratic Party’s donors and constituents, many of whom are Jewish, may have about his support for Israel,” according to Haaretz.

“My view is that the United States’ special relationship with Israel obligates us to be helpful to them in the search for credible partners with whom they can make peace, while also supporting Israel in defending itself against enemies sworn to its destruction,” said the Illinois Democrat. “Israelis want more than anything to live in peace with their neighbors, but Israel also has real—and very dangerous—enemies.”

Obviously, this “special relationship” consists of the United States acting as a nanny and cash cow for the Zionist state. Since 1973 alone, the blinkered taxpayers of America have forked over $1.6 trillion to Israel, estimated to be more than $5,700 per person, according to Thomas Stauffer, a consulting economist in Washington. “Israel is the largest recipient of US foreign aid. It is already due to get $2.04 billion in military assistance and $720 million in economic aid in fiscal 2003. It has been getting $3 billion a year for years,” the Christian Science Monitor noted in December, 2002.

“Since 1949 the US has given Israel a total of $84,854,827,200,” explains the Palestine Monitor. “The interest costs born by US taxpayers on behalf of Israel are $49,937,000,000—making the total amount of aid given to Israel since 1949 $134,791,507,200 (more than $134 billion).”

As for the myth Israel wants “more than anything to live in peace with their neighbors,” Mr. Obama should read the Personal Diary of Moshe Sharett. Please understand Moshe Sharett wasn’t your garden-variety antisemite—in fact, he was a former Prime Minister of Israel (1954-55) and director of the Jewish Agency’s Political Department and Foreign Minister (1948-56). “Sharett’s diary reveals in explicit language that the Israeli political and military leadership never believed in any Arab danger to Israel,” writes Ralph Schoenman. “They sought to maneuver and force the Arab states into military confrontations which the Zionist leadership were certain of winning so Israel could carry out the destabilization of Arab regimes and the planned occupation of additional territory.”

Eye Will Not be Voting for Obama. Or anyone for that matter.

Dude... if you read my post Obama is the antichrist

Sikotic™

The term "mixed" is racist. Shame on you.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LOL my apologies, half-breed.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Sikotic™

LOL my apologies, half-breed.
lol

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Supreme Black

• Lil Geezy
  • call me GOD
I do not believe in the "anti christ" as I believe christianity is a tool for slavery of the weak minded. Peace

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
Whattup Job?
I got a bird's eye view

Supreme Black

• Lil Geezy
  • call me GOD

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I do not believe in the "anti christ" as I believe christianity is a tool for slavery of the weak minded. Peace

you can make that case against any religion

Supreme Black

• Lil Geezy
  • call me GOD

you can make that case against any religion

EXCEPT ISLAM. PEACE.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
sorry buddy, even Islam.

Australian Bastard

We will allow the Democrat's candidate to win, we must let the people feel empowered every-now and then.

Obama will be the next president and he will do as he is told for he understands the precidents, others sadly did not.