Author Topic: Educate yourselves.  (Read 732 times)

Supreme Black

• Lil Geezy
  • call me GOD
Educate yourselves.
« on: March 05, 2008, 09:02:54 PM »
<a href="http://youtube.com/watch/v/pKUrQMYMv04&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/watch/v/pKUrQMYMv04&amp;autoplay=0</a>

You devils shall commence feeling guilty and kiss my black boot.

This Racial Harmony Makes me Sick to my Stomach.

Sikotic™

Re: Educate yourselves.
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2008, 09:43:58 PM »
Fuck Tiger Woods. If he knew what was good for him, he would grab that baby by the neck and throw it off a cliff like he's in the U.S. Marines.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2008, 10:02:02 PM »
I actually don't disagree with 95% of the stuff he spoke on. one of my fav songs ever.

Australian Bastard

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2008, 11:04:20 PM »
^

WOrd. I love this shit, the knowledge and the righteousness.

But its pointless to replace one devil with another, replace one ignorant world view with another,
replace euro-centricism with afrocentricism....

....how about...fuck centricism altogether and seek truth muthafuckazzzzzz.

Also wtf is wrong with mixing black and white...if black is the dominant gene then wtf is there to be afraid of???
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 11:07:26 PM by LEGEND OF THE LIQUID OVERFIEND »

Supreme Black

• Lil Geezy
  • call me GOD
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2008, 11:06:05 PM »
^

WOrd. I love this shit, the knowledge and the righteousness.

But its pointless to replace one devil with another, replace one ignorant world view with another,
replace euro-centricism with afrocentricism,

how about...fuck centricism altogether and seek truth muthafuckazzzzzz.

That is bullshit only a white man would say. WE are the original man and we deserve the entire earth. Mutants need to be destroyed or put in chains and systematically oppressed.

This Racial Harmony Makes me Sick to my Stomach.

Australian Bastard

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2008, 11:30:26 PM »
^
Well...only half white...(I see you SIKOTIC  ;) )...but still a bronze nazareth baby! I went to a public school where I was the ONLY person of a dark complexion, so best believe I copped the racism...but thats beside the point.

OK Foday, lets say you get your way and you eliminate the white race from the face of the Earth, black people are now the only people on the Earth, we will still create excuses to kill each other man, whether black, white, brown, half-original or red man!

Look at aboriginal Australia before the white man came...the aboriginal lived a nomadic existance in harmony with nature, tribes still fought each other and took each other as slaves, there was still butchery. Even today, in the Northern Territory tribes are still fighting with each other over tribal shit.

The beef between Cain and Abel was not because Abel had lighter skin.

You see the real devil is the ignorance. The devil knows ALL languages and is of all men, the song is highlighting the devil in the white-man, not that the white-man is the actual devil.

So the question is...are you about fighting the devil or are you really on some nazi ignorance shit?

Also...isn't white-skin just simply evolved to adapt to certain climatic conditions? Evolution is a necessity to survival and happens whether you like it or not. ALLAH corrects all errors, like what im doin with this post. Mental and spiritual Jihad on yo ass.

Wu-Tang Clan rules society
Because of variety, so maintain your high anxiety

Fuck around punk....NOW GO CHANGE YO DRAWS, NIGGA!

« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 01:48:16 AM by LEGEND OF THE LIQUID OVERFIEND »

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2008, 01:23:03 AM »
i dont think anyone wants to be near your dirt pot hole feet, ya idiot.

Elevz

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2008, 02:09:06 AM »
Edit your sig; that's interracial harmony, you ignorant fucker.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2008, 02:11:26 AM »
Am I the only one who thinks this guy is joking? I know he ain't funny, but he seems to be taking it way too far over the top to look serious

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2008, 11:30:58 AM »
Am I the only one who thinks this guy is joking? I know he ain't funny, but he seems to be taking it way too far over the top to look serious
this person is a fraud. he is over doing it on purpose to make Blacks look mad..... ban this person

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2008, 11:37:50 AM »

Also wtf is wrong with mixing black and white...if black is the dominant gene then wtf is there to be afraid of???

eye can answer this. its simply that when Black mix with white..... Blacks dont get nothing positive out of that but whites do....... that half seed..... gets strong features and assets such as: melanin, curly (9 ether hair), strong facial features, but for Blacks..... it makes our genes weaker....... semi undoing out curly (9 ether hair), makin us prone to skin disease (the sun our enemy, when the sun is out best friend)... its similar to  Black coffee( Black genes) its strong by itself but when you put milk (white genes) in it, it gets weaker.... eye like to think of it like being around kryptonite like in supermans case.. thats how eye see it

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2008, 11:46:35 AM »
^ ...and so on. you do know that whites have melanin, too?

this person is a fraud. he is over doing it on purpose to make Blacks look mad..... ban this person
valid point, although i don't really give a damn about dumbass aliases

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2008, 11:49:04 AM »
^ ...and so on. you do know that whites have melanin, too?

but in comparison to Blacks that have an abundant amount of melanin throughout our bodies......... whites really dont have a significant amount..... eye mean for real now.......

valid point, although i don't really give a damn about dumbass aliases

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2008, 12:49:01 PM »
that shit is deep

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2008, 02:34:52 PM »

eye can answer this. its simply that when Black mix with white..... Blacks dont get nothing positive out of that but whites do....... that half seed..... gets strong features and assets such as: melanin, curly (9 ether hair), strong facial features, but for Blacks..... it makes our genes weaker....... semi undoing out curly (9 ether hair), makin us prone to skin disease (the sun our enemy, when the sun is out best friend)... its similar to  Black coffee( Black genes) its strong by itself but when you put milk (white genes) in it, it gets weaker.... eye like to think of it like being around kryptonite like in supermans case.. thats how eye see it
Very true.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE