Author Topic: Educate yourselves.  (Read 733 times)

Australian Bastard

Re: Educate yourselves.
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2008, 03:00:10 AM »

Also wtf is wrong with mixing black and white...if black is the dominant gene then wtf is there to be afraid of???

eye can answer this. its simply that when Black mix with white..... Blacks dont get nothing positive out of that but whites do....... that half seed..... gets strong features and assets such as: melanin, curly (9 ether hair), strong facial features, but for Blacks..... it makes our genes weaker....... semi undoing out curly (9 ether hair), makin us prone to skin disease (the sun our enemy, when the sun is out best friend)... its similar to  Black coffee( Black genes) its strong by itself but when you put milk (white genes) in it, it gets weaker.... eye like to think of it like being around kryptonite like in supermans case.. thats how eye see it

OK word, but blacks can get things out of it too, the eyes and lips shall protrude less, the skin will be a beautiful golden-brown, the nostrils will no longer be as gaping wide and the face overall will take on a more refined apperance as opposed to the classic-gorilla-esque...thats how I see it.

Or maybe, none of this ethno-shit shit matters at all and beauty is in the eye of the Beholder.

Or maybe, just maybe, all of what I say is deciet disguised as truth, for I am Illuminatus Overfiendus!!!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 03:10:58 AM by Illuminatus Overfiendus - 322 Skull and Bones Set »

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2008, 08:42:23 AM »
^ ...and so on. you do know that whites have melanin, too?

but in comparison to Blacks that have an abundant amount of melanin throughout our bodies......... whites really dont have a significant amount..... eye mean for real now.......

blond-hair blue-eye guys, no. But like I said before, "white" is an expandable term...not suggesting it goes anwywhere near the black level, but people with dark hair, eyes and tan obviously have a different amount of melanin from that of your classical Scandinavian type

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2008, 12:40:25 PM »
my babies are mixed and they damn sure look good,matter of fact I know if yall seen my girls yall would fall in love

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2008, 12:46:12 PM »

Also wtf is wrong with mixing black and white...if black is the dominant gene then wtf is there to be afraid of???

eye can answer this. its simply that when Black mix with white..... Blacks dont get nothing positive out of that but whites do....... that half seed..... gets strong features and assets such as: melanin, curly (9 ether hair), strong facial features, but for Blacks..... it makes our genes weaker....... semi undoing out curly (9 ether hair), makin us prone to skin disease (the sun our enemy, when the sun is out best friend)... its similar to  Black coffee( Black genes) its strong by itself but when you put milk (white genes) in it, it gets weaker.... eye like to think of it like being around kryptonite like in supermans case.. thats how eye see it

taking a page out of malcolm x's book huh? thats is true excep there are diseases that blacks are more prone too as well, thus making whites genes weaker.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2008, 01:00:17 PM »

taking a page out of malcolm x's book huh? thats is true excep there are diseases that blacks are more prone too as well, thus making whites genes weaker.
here we go again... you claim eye took a whole page from Malcolms Bio.......... how is that possible ( look at the length of what eye wrote) second.. that example of coffee and milk is pretty known..... third..........the only disease that eye know Blacks are (predominately) troubled with is sickle cell..........everything else like heart attack, cancer etc.... that is something we contract from... the stress of this society and the hazardous food these devils put out for us to eat......for example it is shown that Black mothers  stress the most when it come to they children due to the pressure of this society especially when it comes to racial discrimination, police brutality etc..... whites on the other hand....... half a long list of ailments...... therefore when mixing the white gene with the Blacks. the white race gets a plus...... while the Black race as a whole its a negative.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2008, 11:03:16 AM »
^Explain why mixed bitches look better than dark skinned bitches? And what 'bout someone who's half-Asian/half-black? I bet that kid would be better at math than your average black dude...Different races have different strengths and weaknesses. It all balances out.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2008, 11:13:44 AM »
^Explain why mixed bitches look better than dark skinned bitches? And what 'bout someone who's half-Asian/half-black? I bet that kid would be better at math than your average black dude...Different races have different strengths and weaknesses. It all balances out.
eye dont have to explain shit........... you guys thing dark women look ugly because ya been programmed simply as that ( all you see on tv is white women, blonder hair etc...... )......... second thing u said was the most dumbest shit that came out your mouth............ "better than the average Black kid in math"  ::) .............. sit back relax and just think about what u said.......... ya niggas are  a tripp......  when eye was in highschool  eye was  good in math , science etc ( and the reason why was because of white devils such as yourself that already labeled me ( and other Black seeds) a FUCK up before we were born)...... its just the Black seeds are gettin dumbed down due to these White devils  who control the music ( what lyrics get heard and who come out etc) the media, uncle tom ass niggas, boule type niggas, and etc......... not to say they aint no blame on our half........... because we should already know off the start that in a world such as this!!! control by pale faces, WE HAVE TO WORK INFINITE TIMES HARDER THAN EVERYBODY ELSE!!!!!!!!!! PERIOD!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2008, 12:51:29 PM »
eye dont have to explain shit........... you guys thing dark women look ugly because ya been programmed simply as that ( all you see on tv is white women, blonder hair etc...... )......... second thing u said was the most dumbest shit that came out your mouth............ "better than the average Black kid in math"  ::) .............. sit back relax and just think about what u said.......... ya niggas are  a tripp......  when eye was in highschool  eye was  good in math , science etc ( and the reason why was because of white devils such as yourself that already labeled me ( and other Black seeds) a FUCK up before we were born)...... its just the Black seeds are gettin dumbed down due to these White devils  who control the music ( what lyrics get heard and who come out etc) the media, uncle tom ass niggas, boule type niggas, and etc......... not to say they aint no blame on our half........... because we should already know off the start that in a world such as this!!! control by pale faces, WE HAVE TO WORK INFINITE TIMES HARDER THAN EVERYBODY ELSE!!!!!!!!!! PERIOD!

I don't think dark girls look ugly...I like black bitches with purple pussies...I just prefer mixed bitches. As for the Asian comment, it's just known that Asians are typically superior to any other race when it comes to numbers. They're way more down with math than any one else on the average. So don't you think an Asian/black kid would have more chances to be successful at math than a full black kid? I do and I think that mixing can be beneficial in some ways...everyone has their strengths and weaknesses.

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2008, 10:19:11 PM »
NIK it has nothing to do with the mix it has to do with the parents getting on them to do well in school

all boils down to good parenting

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2008, 10:51:44 PM »
NIK it has nothing to do with the mix it has to do with the parents getting on them to do well in school

Yea, and Asians are known to have that within their heritage...

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2008, 11:23:28 PM »

very true

Elevz

« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2008, 01:07:56 AM »

Nah. They may have a slight advantage, but the genetical influence when it comes to such skills is very, very limited. Guess why you have to develop your skills? Asians just happen to live in a cultural (and thus social environment) that goes well with learning mathematics. Me and you could have been like that too, but I wouldn't want to give up my liberties for that. I don't think their culture makes asians happier either.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2008, 10:44:02 AM »

Nah. They may have a slight advantage, but the genetical influence when it comes to such skills is very, very limited. Guess why you have to develop your skills? Asians just happen to live in a cultural (and thus social environment) that goes well with learning mathematics. Me and you could have been like that too, but I wouldn't want to give up my liberties for that. I don't think their culture makes asians happier either.

Something like that can definitely be engraved in your genes.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2008, 11:10:28 AM »

exactly............ eye know asians......... and eye been around the the family orientated ones and the americanized one ......... and take a guess who aint the ones A's all they shit and not at the library etc............. has nothing to do with your genes........ but eye would expect that from you people because you people already have that type of mentality

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2008, 11:13:51 AM »
I guess you don't believe that instincts, such as thriving to raise your children properly, can be engraved in your genes? Blacks aren't genetically superior to any other race. Get over it. Every race has weaknesses and a strengths.