Author Topic: Educate yourselves.  (Read 711 times)

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
Re: Educate yourselves.
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2008, 03:17:36 PM »
there seems to be a lot of hatred and falsities around here in the name of "educating" and so called truths. 

no... ppl are defending their race which is common in ALL races.  white folx r tha original gangstas - i cant even lie.  they did ANYTHING and EVERYTHING 2 get on top which is wat us black folx should do (there is a way around tha systemS nowadays).  I'm not 4 white folx dominatin shit- getting older and realizing that shit makes me angry, when i c white folx from south america (especially in tha africa region) it pisses me off and i feel like lynchin and bbq'n them muthafuckas on da real.  its not a racism thing its just tha thought off wat happin'd in tha past that bothers me.  i have nothin against SOME white ppl, but u can neva tell about a white person unless they have black friends.  they can smile in ur face and cooperate wit' u all they need 2 but fact of tha matter is u cant read minds and we dont have flyin invisible cameras.  wat Ras was speakin' on was some TRUE shit, but most white folx cant muster up tha strength 2 deal wit it like its supposed 2
I only fuck with 10's

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2008, 03:32:12 PM »
People can only make themselves look dumb...You'll drastically progress in life when you realize this.
yea and that is you.... like who are you to me tellin people how they progressing??? what do u do for a living??

The Homey Darren

• Lil Geezy
  • REAL music. Not Nigger noise
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2008, 03:37:17 PM »
there seems to be a lot of hatred and falsities around here in the name of "educating" and so called truths. 

no... ppl are defending their race which is common in ALL races.  white folx r tha original gangstas - i cant even lie.  they did ANYTHING and EVERYTHING 2 get on top which is wat us black folx should do (there is a way around tha systemS nowadays).  I'm not 4 white folx dominatin shit- getting older and realizing that shit makes me angry, when i c white folx from south america (especially in tha africa region) it pisses me off and i feel like lynchin and bbq'n them muthafuckas on da real.  its not a racism thing its just tha thought off wat happin'd in tha past that bothers me.  i have nothin against SOME white ppl, but u can neva tell about a white person unless they have black friends.  they can smile in ur face and cooperate wit' u all they need 2 but fact of tha matter is u cant read minds and we dont have flyin invisible cameras.  wat Ras was speakin' on was some TRUE shit, but most white folx cant muster up tha strength 2 deal wit it like its supposed 2

no i agree ras was speakin the truth. except for the all whites must be perceived as potential predators..and your desire to bbq humans

partying it up in Spain last summer

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2008, 03:39:12 PM »

no i agree ras was speakin the truth. except for the all whites must be perceived as potential predators..and your desire to bbq humans
what u crazy if anything eye thought that was a gem right there........ for all those happy white loving negros.... are any Blacks that does business with whites . .............keep that in the back of your head and you will be straight ........ because its the truth whether you like it or not

The Homey Darren

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2008, 03:42:25 PM »

what u crazy if anything eye thought that was a gem right there........ for all those happy white loving negros.... are any Blacks that does business with whites . .............keep that in the back of your head and you will be straight ........ because its the truth whether you like it or not

eye think every human can be percieved as potential predators. caucasians aren't any different from you or me. you just thought it was a gem because you are hung up on white people  :P no offense but that's the truth.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2008, 03:46:05 PM »

eye think every human can be percieved as potential predators. caucasians aren't any different from you or me. you just thought it was a gem because you are hung up on white people  :P no offense but that's the truth.
eye am sorry to break it to you but caucasians are predators in this world..... its as simple as that......... eye mean the evidence is all there..... period

The Homey Darren

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2008, 03:47:38 PM »

eye am sorry to break it to you but caucasians are predators in this world..... its as simple as that......... eye mean the evidence is all there..... period
Ok, so are black, asians, latins. I dont know why you are trying to single out one race. Whites have been the most oppressive but I don't think you understand the textbook definition of "predator". God you are shallow and racist.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2008, 03:53:51 PM »

Ok, so are black, asians, latins. I dont know why you are trying to single out one race. Whites have been the most oppressive but I don't think you understand the textbook definition of "predator". God you are shallow and racist.
oh eye understand what a predator is and always will be.............. white people period............ stop fighting it  and go take advantage of being white in this fucked up world you people created

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2008, 03:54:48 PM »
Shut up, Job...you know you're inferior...and it's not cuz you're black, either.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2008, 03:59:55 PM »
yea and that is you.... like who are you to me tellin people how they progressing??? what do u do for a living??
you still didnt anwer my question mr. tellin people they aint progressing in life what does your faggest ass do for a living???? mommy n daddy still payin your bills???? living at home with kobes poster on the wall???

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2008, 05:34:26 PM »
you still didnt anwer my question mr. tellin people they aint progressing in life what does your faggest ass do for a living???? mommy n daddy still payin your bills???? living at home with kobes poster on the wall???

I'm currently saving up money...i work as an office manager at a precast company. I'm pretty sure you already asked me this too. Other than talk shit on the internet, what do YOU do for a living?

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2008, 05:47:00 PM »
^

WOrd. I love this shit, the knowledge and the righteousness.

But its pointless to replace one devil with another, replace one ignorant world view with another,
replace euro-centricism with afrocentricism,

how about...fuck centricism altogether and seek truth muthafuckazzzzzz.

That is bullshit only a white man would say. WE are the original man and we deserve the entire earth. Mutants need to be destroyed or put in chains and systematically oppressed.
i love this song.cause it aint nothing but the truth.respect.