Author Topic: Icy HOt Stunnaz  (Read 644 times)

DeathRow2k1

• Lil Geezy
  • Death Row 2oo1
Icy HOt Stunnaz
« on: May 16, 2001, 01:27:02 AM »

Does any 1 no the Icy Hot Stunnaz site????
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Death ROw2k1

To tha hoop i go wit dreamz of Flush, tha tight reverse given me a rush/go back on d-fence *HUSH*, now wait az i get tha ball and dunk wit Str8 gush/tha feelin iz so sweet and to much, but tha gamez what i think of wit fame-n-lush//so many bitches want a popular baller, but i got gamez wit teamz and brawlers//my crossovers will surpass even Alan I-V,and my dunks as huge as that playa Corey Maggete/u won play one on one then come get me G,nobody can touch this Flush masta, cant yall cee me?//left-right movez makin ya break ankles, then tha power shit makin ya form wrinkles//ohhhh no here we go again, back-n-forth bumpin bitches likes its no sin/tha life of a baller givez ya doe and tin, but u still fuck wit me il give ya blows to tha chin//u wanna battle in life? Take it to tha court,” my games hardcore so leave it on tha floor”/youl see im az fast as a shuting door, and when playaz be watchin they want MORE MORE//Your game? HA u az slow as chicken when its roasted, yall wanna fuck wit lewy-now watch az u get toasted//fly bys-drive bys itz all tha same when it comes to my game, u know my fame I claim tha Balla G.O.A.T name//Not even Busta Rhyme will say “Gimme Some Mo”, he be to afraid of my ball of fire n scortchin flow//Dicky V. wanna interview me but like memph say “its alright”, no thanx DV its time to go plus itz gon be my night!/they wanna play my highlight reales but got no right, they know when they watch tha amazing dey gon lose…. Dey…….. sight//

Sikotic™

Re: Icy HOt Stunnaz
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2001, 01:54:21 AM »
Its some funny shit. They crack me up everytime I go there.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2001, 07:01:52 PM »
Fake Cash Money faggots who think theya re hard, but are big headed pimple faced whiteboy wiggaz....They have all these quotes on their site about how good they are and how many hoes they got, but they dont even show any audio...

H2O proof MC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm the muthafuckin man like homo erectus
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2001, 07:11:39 PM »
reason #764 why white people get a bad name in hip hop, is because of faggots like this

DeathRow2k1

• Lil Geezy
  • Death Row 2oo1
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2001, 08:13:20 PM »
yeah whatz the site. hook up the address.............
Death ROw2k1

To tha hoop i go wit dreamz of Flush, tha tight reverse given me a rush/go back on d-fence *HUSH*, now wait az i get tha ball and dunk wit Str8 gush/tha feelin iz so sweet and to much, but tha gamez what i think of wit fame-n-lush//so many bitches want a popular baller, but i got gamez wit teamz and brawlers//my crossovers will surpass even Alan I-V,and my dunks as huge as that playa Corey Maggete/u won play one on one then come get me G,nobody can touch this Flush masta, cant yall cee me?//left-right movez makin ya break ankles, then tha power shit makin ya form wrinkles//ohhhh no here we go again, back-n-forth bumpin bitches likes its no sin/tha life of a baller givez ya doe and tin, but u still fuck wit me il give ya blows to tha chin//u wanna battle in life? Take it to tha court,” my games hardcore so leave it on tha floor”/youl see im az fast as a shuting door, and when playaz be watchin they want MORE MORE//Your game? HA u az slow as chicken when its roasted, yall wanna fuck wit lewy-now watch az u get toasted//fly bys-drive bys itz all tha same when it comes to my game, u know my fame I claim tha Balla G.O.A.T name//Not even Busta Rhyme will say “Gimme Some Mo”, he be to afraid of my ball of fire n scortchin flow//Dicky V. wanna interview me but like memph say “its alright”, no thanx DV its time to go plus itz gon be my night!/they wanna play my highlight reales but got no right, they know when they watch tha amazing dey gon lose…. Dey…….. sight//

DeathRow2k1

• Lil Geezy
  • Death Row 2oo1
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2001, 09:50:59 PM »
any1 find it yet... ANY1 know it!!!!!!!!!!!1
Death ROw2k1

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2001, 10:52:28 PM »

THA SAUCE HOUSE

DeathRow2k1

• Lil Geezy
  • Death Row 2oo1
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2001, 11:52:43 PM »
that shit dont work....
Death ROw2k1

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2001, 12:21:37 AM »
Yeah it doesn't work no more. Thats wierd cause I went to the site earlier today and it was workin. Maybe it will work tomorrow.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

DeathRow2k1

• Lil Geezy
  • Death Row 2oo1
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2001, 01:16:24 AM »

thankz
Death ROw2k1

Murderous_MC

• Lil Geezy
  • Fuck Dat Shit We Can All Get Rich!
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2001, 04:55:01 PM »
them fucks are funny!!!

speaking of white wanna be gangstaz the other day i was cruisin in my car with my home boy, and then on the right hand side there is this skater wearing a bandana under his hat like Nelly does so my home boy is like "look its that little bitch Nelly!!" lol! it wuz funny, he said it loud enough for other people on the street to start laughin... it was one of those had to be there things...

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2001, 09:43:28 PM »
There are alot of wanna-be thugs and gangstas. That shit pisses me off. Just be yourself.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2001, 04:32:48 AM »
don't tell me that any of you guys really think that these guys are serious.....no doubt these guys are fucking joking. they put the shit up as a joke and saw how many people were responding and now they're seeing how far they can take it.....i can't believe that some of you guys actually thought that these guys were serious....lol

Hittman

« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2001, 10:27:04 AM »
You should see there guestbook, it funny as shit, theres like 250+ pages of people dissing them.

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2001, 04:31:38 PM »
Of course its fake. Its funny when people take it seriously and get angry.

THA SAUCE HOUSE