Author Topic: Dipset Disbands???  (Read 113 times)

Elano

Dipset Disbands???
« on: March 06, 2008, 06:21:29 AM »
Dispet was once a united crew that was pretty much on top of the New York street-rap world. Now, it seems things are far from where they once were. Turmoil and internal beef has plagued the crew and has caused a lot of separation.
Jim Jones has already expressed concerns with Cam'Ron. The two have had it out in public, letting everyone know that the crew is divided. Furthermore, Juelz Santana also spoke on his relationship with Cam'Ron, adding that he's got his own quarrels with Killa.
"Me and Cam gotta work some things out, bottom line," he said on Angie Martinez's morning show. "I came in the game when I was young right, so it's no reason for me - to have accomplished and did as much as I did - to be getting treated the same way as I was treated when I just came in."
Others are also stepping forward with personal attacks. Max B is planning his attack on Jim Jones with a mixtape tentatively titled "The Assassination of Jim Jones." As if that weren't enough, he recently told Thisis50.com that he is ready to ruin Jones' career.
40 Cal is also chiming in with his own track, "Dipset is Ova." The track is a shot at Dipset's leaders, adding that it has hurt the careers of the lesser known members of the Diplomat camp. Other members add to the song and each member sounds off on the issue and in the end show allegiance to Juelz's crew. 
"Dipset was one of the most powerful movements out there [and] still is," chimes Bezel. "It would be nice if n*ggas would get back together but everybody gotta be their own man at the end of the day. So with that said, I really don't know what else to say except Skull Gang b*tch!"

Soopahigh

Re: Dipset Disbands???
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2008, 10:31:25 AM »
News of the year !!! :banana_rock: :banana_llama: :banana_trippin: :banana:

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2008, 10:34:50 AM »
you sound bitter. jim jones and juelz were both on the radio the other day and both said dispet is still doing and in fact cam is still the boss. max b is waste of life and studio time

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2008, 10:35:59 AM »
i reserve comment until KAIN stamps it

MarkCruz

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2008, 11:43:26 AM »
 8) DIPSET FOREVER  8)

PROPS TO 40 CAL, A REAL DUDE.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vFwrY48krB8&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/vFwrY48krB8&amp;autoplay=0</a>

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2008, 11:45:43 AM »
 :'(

MarkCruz

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2008, 11:48:23 AM »

THOUGHT YOU SAID DIPSET AND THEIR FANS WERE IDIOTS/MORONS ?

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2008, 12:16:22 PM »
bout damn time

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2008, 12:20:26 PM »

THOUGHT YOU SAID DIPSET AND THEIR FANS WERE IDIOTS/MORONS ?
that dont mean cam's old shit... but now lately eye been chillen with my cuz and he listens to them..... eye have to admit.... diplomatic immunity classic........ eye cant front. eye tell it how it is............