Author Topic: How come no one is talking about the latest Palestinian terror attack?  (Read 248 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
A better question is why nobody was talking about the Israeli massacre last week.. killing over 100 people... over 50% civilians... 25 kids dead.
Once you learn to distinguish between cause and effect.. you will understand. Until then get the fuck out of my country, you uneducated, illiterate Polack.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
A better question is why nobody was talking about the Israeli massacre last week.. killing over 100 people... over 50% civilians... 25 kids dead.
Once you learn to distinguish between cause and effect.. you will understand. Until then get the fuck out of my country, you uneducated, illiterate Polack.

^^^

Supreme Black

• Lil Geezy
  • call me GOD
Who cares. Let those Jews die.

This Racial Harmony Makes me Sick to my Stomach.

Elevz

There were no threads about it.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

It's because he sees palestinians in the same way the bolsheviks saw the ukranians, hitler saw the jews, as sub human. He doesn't understand, nor does he care about the underlying cause and effect. He has been told these are bad people who commit bombings so that's the end of that in his retarded mind.

Narrator

Because they got what they deserved.  End of story.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
who gives a fuckk? after what the scumbag pigs did in gaza last weekend, really who gives a fuk?>

by the way, the media has been portraying this place as a school, conjuring up the image of an elementary school under attack a la Beslan, Columbne

in reality it was a seminary school run by leaders of the settler movement, the most fascist and racists of jewish society, and the prime obstacle to peace, and justice for the palestinians

*eazy e voice*

i saaaaay fuck em
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!

It's because he sees palestinians in the same way the bolsheviks saw the ukranians, hitler saw the jews, as sub human. He doesn't understand, nor does he care about the underlying cause and effect. He has been told these are bad people who commit bombings so that's the end of that in his retarded mind.
nothing to add there

Nat Turner-reincarnated

good they deserve more

ThaPrince

Re: How come no one is talking about the latest Palestinian terror attack?
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2008, 05:00:58 PM »
One of the first times i 'm agree with foday and job...