Author Topic: Focus feat. Busta Rhymes & Bishop Lamont - Shine (1st single off Dedication)  (Read 1202 times)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It's pretty cool. Bishop & Focus deliver average material, but Busta was a monster on this. Something to bump on the way to school, but not anything for the history books.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
tight track, i wanna find out more about this album!

sav

Dope track.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
that shit was cool,focus was ight,but busta is bacc on his shit,bishop didn't impress me on this one,maybe he should have went before busta,cause busta came on some closer shit on this joint, and how can cats say mid eastern shit is played,yet THE S AME LAME ASS MUTHAFUCCAS ON HERE BE CRYING FOR G-FUNK FOR A WHOLE ALBUM in 08!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA,if shit is fiya it's no denying it,busta should of had this joint  for his self tho,only my opinion yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Dedicato

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • AFTERMATH MUSIC
He has worked with the biggest names in rap, from Dr. Dre to Eminem and 50 Cent to Busta Rhymes and The Game. And now, it’s done. Focus... along with aFam & www.Aftermathmusic.com presents: "Dedicated", due in Mid of March.

All tracks are produced by Focus himself and features Busta Rhymes, Bishop Lamont, Stat Quo, Chino XL, Lil Brother, Rafael Saadiq, Ya Boy, Illa J. (J Dilla's brother), Ronnie Jordan (Comedian) Epik, Mami Montana, Kida, Jay sol and Denise Thompson.

The official first single from the album, "Shine" with Busta Rhymes and Bishop Lamont gives a sample of how "Dedicated" will sound, download it now below. The german producer SP Soul (Click here to add him on MySpace) produced a remix for his single. So turn the speakers up, and let it bang!

# "Shine"
# "Shine" (SP Soul Remix)

Focus about "Dedicated": "I've been working on this project for a little over a year now. I wasn't sure if anyone wanted to hear it but, it's my pledge to real music, to good music and to great listeners that I am very dedicated to making great music. Hope you love it."

An exclusive Focus interview coming sooner than you think. You can download the album on Myspace.com and www.Aftermathmusic.com in March for free.

k1000

damn, it's gonna be another free DL ! the invasion has not stopped.

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
propz, not bad.[

kingston

not feeling it :-\

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Sumbody re-up d track
all i get is =>'The file you requested was removed for violating MediaFire's Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy'
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Dedicato

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • AFTERMATH MUSIC
Sumbody re-up d track
all i get is =>'The file you requested was removed for violating MediaFire's Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy'

tracks on www.aftermathmusic.com

CJMacc

• Muthafuckin' OG
THE BEAT IS COOL.... FUCCIN BUSSA BUS... SHIT IS AWESOME.... BISHOP WAS GOOD.... NUTHIN' SPECIAL.. BEAT IS COOL THOUGH....

Dedicato

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • AFTERMATH MUSIC
Focus "Dedicated" Announcement

Dedicato

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • AFTERMATH MUSIC
He has worked with the biggest names in rap, from Dr. Dre to Eminem and 50 Cent to Busta Rhymes and The Game. And now, it’s done. Focus... along with aFam & www.Aftermathmusic.com presents: "Dedicated", due March, 18th.

All tracks are produced by Focus himself and features Busta Rhymes, Bishop Lamont, Stat Quo, DJ Khalil, Chino XL, Lil Brother, Rafael Saadiq, Ya Boy, Illa J. (J Dilla's brother), Ronnie Jordan (Comedian), Epik, Mami Montana, JaySol and Denise Thompson.

The official first single from the album, "Shine" with Busta Rhymes and Bishop Lamont gives a sample of how "Dedicated" will sound, download it now below. The german producer SP Soul (Click here to add him on MySpace) produced a remix for his single.

# "Shine"
# "Shine" (SP Soul Remix)

We also have 3 other tracks for ya'll. Make sure to download it below, turn the speakers up, and let it bang!

# "It's not so hard" (feat. Stat Quo)
# "We do this" (feat. Epik & Mami Montana)
# "Back When" (feat. Lil Brother)

aFam RecordsFocus about "Dedicated": "I've been working on this project for a little over a year now. I wasn't sure if anyone wanted to hear it but, it's my pledge to real music, to good music and to great listeners that I am very dedicated to making great music. Hope you love it."

Join the Aftermath Music Community, because Focus is ready to answer your questions! Visit www.focus.aftermathmusic.com to get more information, including tracklistening and cover.

crip-hop

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Official Tracklist // March 18th

01. Introduction
02. Shine (feat. Busta Rhymes, Bishop Lamont)
03. Music Grinder (feat. Jay Sol)
04. It's Not So Hard (feat. Stat Quo)
05. Rule #4080 (skit by Ronnie Jordan)
06. S.T.M.S.
07. I Ain't Gone' Do It
08. Back When… (feat. Lil' Brother, D.J. Khalil)
09. Mom's Message
10. 8.18.01 (feat. Teena Marie)
11. 4 The Luv (feat. Illa J., Denise Thompson)
12. Weekend (feat. Rafeal Saadiq, DeRay Davis)
13. Whatchu' Workin Wit
14. Flight 1172 (skit)
15. Dedicated (feat. Ya' Boy, PhD.)
16. Affairz (feat. Denise Thompson, Kida)
17. I Rock It (feat. Big Rapper Pooh from Lil' Brother)
18. We Do This (feat. Mami Montana, Epik)
19. Let's Go (feat. Chino XL, D.J. Revolution)
20. Final Words (skit by Filltrate)

Make sure to download it below, turn the speakers up, and let it bang!
# "It's not so hard" (feat. Stat Quo)
# "We do this" (feat. Epik & Mami Montana)
# "Back When" (feat. Lil Brother)