Author Topic: My Ex from over a year ago is still stalking me...  (Read 597 times)

Sikotic™

My Ex from over a year ago is still stalking me...
« on: March 07, 2008, 12:52:58 AM »
....I got with this broad back in February of 07. I was only with her ass til May of that year. Bitch is acting like we were engaged or some shit. Anyways:

So I break up with the broad back in May. From that moment forward, she was calling me non stop everyday for nearly 3 months (from May through August) until I answered one time and cussed her out like crazy. She would leave me messages all calm like nothing ever happened between us, even wishing me Happy 4th of July n shit.

Then things escalated: she came to my house trying to talk to my mom AND I NEVER TOLD THE BITCH WHERE I LIVED! She either followed me home or got my driver's license. She went to my house and talked to my mom 2 times, crying about how I left her. One of those times, she even got my mom a bracelet for Mother's Day. My parent eventually stopped answering the door so she stopped showing up to my crib.

She disappeared for a little bit, but then the bitch got a job at what happens to be a store where my close homie works. I KNOW she did it on purpose, because he is one of the few homies I introduced her too and she probably wants to get info outta him. She constantly tries to get my number outta him.

So fast forward to tonight. My doorbell rings around 8pm. I assume it's my brother or a friend. I open the door and it's this bitch. She is all dressed up too. I'm shocked, it's like I just saw a ghost. I expected Jesus Christ or Santa Claus to be at my door before this broad. She immediately puts her hand on the door and begs me to come outside so I can talk to her in private. I said "Hell no!" because I don't wanna get shanked by her. She claims she deserves an answer to me on why I broke up with her and how I should give her another chance. I keep telling her "GO AWAY! GO AWAY!" drowning out anything she's saying. Then she snaps outta nowhere"HOW OLD ARE YOU? WHY ARE YOU BEING SO CHILDISH!" I realized the situation at hand: this girl is lecturing me at my home about how I should act. So I say, "Look bitch, you come to my place again, it will be the last fucking thing you ever do in your pathetic life" and I slammed the door in her face. I heard her speeding off and I went outside to make sure she didn't fuck up my ride.

Fuckin bitch!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Joe Bonanno

Re: My Ex from over a year ago is still stalking me...
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 01:00:33 AM »
Damn, so many fucking broads don't know how to act right. Way to threaten the bitches little life.

WestCoasta

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 01:21:00 AM »
yikes

MarkCruz

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2008, 01:26:26 AM »
LMAO @ THE MOTHER'S DAY GIFT.

I THINK I SAW THIS ON TV ONCE. SHE'S GONNA BE DATING YOUR BROTHER NEXT.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/YwPeXcD0TWk&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/YwPeXcD0TWk&amp;autoplay=0</a>

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2008, 01:33:46 AM »
I got one

last friday, I get a text from my neighbor upstairs saying to come up cuz all of her housemates are gone.  I take a shower go up and after a while i have her butt naked in her roommates bed.  at that point she was like "we cnat have sex, I love my boyfriend" so I say "dont worry about him he doesnt have to know" then I finger her, she cums I unzip my jeans and I'm about to pull out a condom when she says NO! WE CANT DO THIS. so I put my shit away, cuz I cant catch a rape charge  :D.  So I kick back, playin with her titties an shit layin there thinking of trying again.  Then she gets up and asks me to spend the night because a week earlier I ahd agreed to drive her to the AMTRAK station saturday morning.  So I'm like alright, what do u wanna do and shes like "lets watch a movie" so she puts some clothes on and we pop in a dvd, after its over shes like alright lets go to bed.  Once again we hop in her roommate's bed.  So we're laying there and I start to finger her again then I go to take off my jeans, and she stops me again.  Then she calls her boyfriend and talks to him while i mess around with her, she hangs up and I try once more, again she stops me.  So I'm like whatever and knock out.  Take her to the train and think nothing of it.  Of course im pissed I didnt smash but it is what it is and I cant go down for rape.

fast forward to this week she calls me up on monday.  Asks what I'm doing and I tell her I cant talk and she flips talkin about "what you are gonna put your roommates over me?" and I'm like, "yea I am, I'm busy and im making dinner with one of them"  I really wasnt tryin to be bothered on the phone so then the next day she hits me up again and I dont answer.  So she keeps calling.  She called like 10 times in a  row, never leaving messages
one right after the other.  So then wednesday rolls around and I'm working on a term paper and she starts calling again, after 8 times I just turn my phone off.  I have to work wednesday afternoons so I turned my phone back on, there she goes again steadily callin, so I turn it off again.  Then I get home and call up the homie to tell him whats goin on.  while im tlaking to him shes callin again, together we counted 28 calls cuz I kept hitting ignore.  So then I hang up and turn my phone off and get back on my paper, then I hear knocking at my door, and I'm like oh shit I'lll just stay in the back, quietly and work, THEN she comes ot my back window and bangs on it
yelling "I HAVE TO TALK TO YOU" so i go out and she opens my back door and walks in, and I'm like WTF do you want, why the hell did u call me a hundred times this week? and shes goes "well you didnt answer and thats rude and I thought you were trying to hide something from me"  Then I say WHAT, FUCK YOU you arent my girlfriend I can hide whatever I want.  Then I tell her shes acting crazy and that I've been telling people about her and she needs to leave.  She just laughs and sits down like im joking and shes like, "finger me again" and I say no! leave! get the fuck out!  She just isnt getting the picture so then asks "when ar eu gonna take me out" I reply "I'm not, LEAVE!" we just go in circles, she isnt getting it.  So finally I say, Elizabeth, you need to leave now.  in a calm voice and she says "well I'll let you get back to work now and i forgive you"  bitch finally leaves and I get back to work.

if i can go these next 2 weeks without seeing her ill get spring break without seeing her and then everything should be cool.

I hope i have better luck than you sik and it ends here rather than extending into next year. :-X

-KIDRENEGADE-

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2008, 01:41:32 AM »
Don't lie you love them, if you don't you like them hoez a whole lot
Just like your mama Sunday cookin' turkey necks in the pot
You ready to drop your load like prop planes be droppin' that cocaine
You ready to turn your fro, from natural straight to a cold wave
Dat hoe name Betty Big Shoez, she wore them Herman monster heels
Popped a pill, now she's in your Coupe De Ville, passenger seat
I made her eat my meat while I was rubbin' her coochie
Injection in her top and bottom lip straight from her booty
So Do Re, blow me, Fa So La Ti Da Ha I'm tellin' the truth
You suckin' your tooth you treatin' her like a star boy
From a Figueroa to a herringbone
From droppin' her off to takin' her home
She tried to pull my rubber off with her pussy muscles, that was wrong
The bitch is no good like lesbians with no tongues
You fucked around and knocked her up and now you say she the one
Nigga you dumb, you should have pulled it out and squirted on her eyelash
And let her face be holdin' the baby, now she after yo ass!
Yeah, I told y'all niggaz
about god damn takin' them hoez to the Cheesecake Factory
Lettin' them hoez order strawberry lemonade and popcorn shrimps
They ain't goin' do nuthin'
but try to take all your motherfuckin' cheese! (Yeah!)

Next time she comes over shoot her with a b-b gun. 
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 02:03:52 AM by Jrome bitch, who the fuck was it suppose to be »

JAZ

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2008, 02:05:42 AM »
this thread needs pictures.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2008, 02:09:43 AM »
Thread of the spring term 2008

Candidtate for thread of the YEAR 2008.

It's always entertaining shit reading other people's chick stories.

But Shitttttttttttt Sikotic wtf  :o That's a situation and a half...Does she actually go around the place with a shank (Knife for those of you who doesn't know UK slang)??
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

MarkCruz

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2008, 02:23:02 AM »

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2008, 08:28:41 AM »
Reminds me of niptuck with that crazy bitch that shanks him at the end.

Doggystylin

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2008, 11:04:34 AM »
so why did you break up with her?

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2008, 11:29:02 AM »
tell her in no certain terms that you do not want to deal with her

tell her you got a good freind on the net............

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2008, 03:05:42 PM »
^^Haha, those are some funny stories, hopefully you guys can shake them because that's crazy..

I had a girlfriend that I had just broke up with come into my house and my room at like 5 in the morning, thizzed out, wanting to talk. I was literally scared for my life waking up to see her standing at the foot of my bed. Within a few weeks, I moved out to a different place, and I was safe. Then, probably about a year later, she started hitting me up saying she missed me, blah, blah, blah, and how she wanted it to work out. By this time, I had moved out of the Bay Area to Long Beach, and she was talking about trying to have a relationship, and that stopped when I reminded her that I broke up with her and it wasn't her call. Looking back on this, it was immature and funny, but, at the time of this, I was so annoyed with dealing this.
I got a bird's eye view

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2008, 03:17:41 PM »
so why did you break up with her?

If I was a betting man, I would put money on the bitch being too attached and annoying.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2008, 03:27:08 PM »
Does she actually go around the place with a shank (Knife for those of you who doesn't know UK slang)??

i don't think thats UK slang brah...das straight up u.s. prison slang...