Author Topic: My Ex from over a year ago is still stalking me...  (Read 595 times)

Lunatic

Re: My Ex from over a year ago is still stalking me...
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2008, 03:28:32 PM »
LMAO that's some FUCKED up stories :laugh:
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2008, 03:36:34 PM »
so why did you break up with her?

If I was a betting man, I would put money on the bitch being too attached and annoying.
Exactly. Way too clingy, and I'm the type of guy that likes to do what he wants when he wants with no strings attached if possible. Even before that though, the fact that she found where I lived without me telling her or inviting her to my place made me realize I gotta drop her like a bad habit. I could not have some bitch walking in and out of my house like that. This chick would be calling me constantly like I'm retarded and can't fend for myself in the real world. I told her back in May that I refuse to have someone try to control me and be in my business all the time so it's over. That obviously hasn't sat well with her.

She even got jealous of my female cousin of all people, like I'm gonna fuck her or somethin lol. I don't know how her upbringing is, but my people don't get down like that.

I'm glad I'm not the only one with this issue. SOme of you guys got fucked up stories too.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2008, 03:37:12 PM »
tell her in no certain terms that you do not want to deal with her

tell her you got a good freind on the net............
I don't want her to stalk you though, sweety peety.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2008, 03:48:56 PM »
girls that just don't get it...scary shit man
i'd say with the way you reacted to her, it's probably not over.
she's going to try to kill you. if she does, give her a swift elbow to the chest. she'll be out for the count.
i wouldn't be surprised to find if she's actually the one that killed your pet (and not that coyote)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2008, 04:48:42 PM »
lol. just tell her you got aids or some shit.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2008, 06:53:55 PM »

If I was a betting man, I would put money on the bitch being too attached and annoying.
Exactly. Way too clingy, and I'm the type of guy that likes to do what he wants when he wants with no strings attached if possible. Even before that though, the fact that she found where I lived without me telling her or inviting her to my place made me realize I gotta drop her like a bad habit. I could not have some bitch walking in and out of my house like that. This chick would be calling me constantly like I'm retarded and can't fend for myself in the real world. I told her back in May that I refuse to have someone try to control me and be in my business all the time so it's over. That obviously hasn't sat well with her.

She even got jealous of my female cousin of all people, like I'm gonna fuck her or somethin lol. I don't know how her upbringing is, but my people don't get down like that.

I'm glad I'm not the only one with this issue. SOme of you guys got fucked up stories too.

The ironic part is that I bet you she's going to fall in love with a guy that's the same as her and she's going to dump asap.  In the end, this bitch is going to marry some motherfucka that beats her ass. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2008, 12:10:24 AM »

The ironic part is that I bet you she's going to fall in love with a guy that's the same as her and she's going to dump asap.  In the end, this bitch is going to marry some motherfucka that beats her ass. 
Cant blame the guy.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2008, 01:14:05 AM »

Cant blame the guy.

LMAO

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2008, 02:13:06 AM »

Cant blame the guy.

LMAO

i just spat frosties on my keyboard because i was laughing too much then.

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2008, 02:26:21 AM »
Main thing Im worries about is this bitch is gonna go ape shit on this other girl I've been dating. I don't wanna endanger her safety because of my poor choice in women in the past.

Reminds me of the classic song by Binary Star, "Glenn Close".

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2008, 02:29:21 AM »
Main thing Im worries about is this bitch is gonna go ape shit on this other girl I've been dating. I don't wanna endanger her safety because of my poor choice in women in the past.

Reminds me of the classic song by Binary Star, "Glenn Close".
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/fdcW3qc45CE&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/fdcW3qc45CE&amp;autoplay=0</a>

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2008, 02:37:35 AM »
Watchout king sik

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2008, 10:16:36 AM »

Another thing that sucks about that is when you break it off and show no interest in them and ignore them, they want you that much more. Girls are some interesting creatures.
I got a bird's eye view

Sparegeez

« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2008, 10:45:01 AM »
Damn that's foul.

Maybe you should put a restraining order on her. Then trap her, by inviting her over. Call the cops.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2008, 12:21:59 PM »
my bunny hug.......... :kiss2: :love2: :love: