Author Topic: Tha Realest, Wack Deuce & G-Mack Presents: "Mob Muzik"  (Read 187 times)

Mietek23

Tha Realest, Wack Deuce & G-Mack Presents: "Mob Muzik"
« on: March 07, 2008, 12:42:31 AM »
While everyone anxiously awaits the completed Witness Tha Realest debut album to drop, he presents you 14 songs of pure blood sweat and tears, done by some of the West's most underrated, yet to be released talents. Tha Realest, Wack Deuce from the Outlaw family, and G-Mack fresh out of Compton, CA bring you MOB MUZIK

Features guest appearances by C-Bo, Yukmouth, Roccett, Parlay Starr, and Monsta Ganjah.

1. Where Gangstaz Go
2. Mob Muzik
3. This Dream
4. Livin Tha Good Ly4e
5. U Or Me
6. Imma Hussla 4irst
7. N Disguize
8. Stop My Shine
9. 4Ever Have Issuez
10. Made This Way
11. Midnight Luver
12. B4 We 4all In Luv
13. All Money Is Good
14. Bonus Track

So there you have it. Peep the sampler on the main page www.tharealest.com and you can order it right there as well. Only $12.99 plus shipping!

By hearing that sampler, there should be no question in anyone's mind that this album is going to be pure heat.

DON'T SLEEP ON THIS! YOU WANTED A ALBUM FROM THA REALEST, HERE IT IS! ORDER YOUR COPY NOW!

NOTE* - I know that Tha Realest gets a lot of hate cause he sounds so much like Tupac but peep this 9-minute sampler and tell me some of the songs ain't sound hot as hell!

SAMPLER: http://www.zshare.net/audio/8590615d79dbe7/

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
Re: Tha Realest, Wack Deuce & G-Mack Presents: "Mob Muzik"
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 02:50:07 AM »
Tha Fakest aka 2Pac-wannabe?