Author Topic: Why be Rick Ross frontin like he's caked up like the real hiphop heavyweight$?  (Read 673 times)

topshotta

I always wondered ever since he came on the scene, how come Rick Ross be fronting like he's some kind of mega multi-millionaire when the facts are his last album only sold gold and I doubt his new gon do any better numbers.. Still he's always rapping bout all the money he got, like every goddamn track! I mean there's alot of rappers frontin like they multi-millionaires but this dude Rick Ross takes it to a whole nother level and I keep wondering where the fuck did this guy make all the money from that he claims he have? He raps like he got fuckin Jay-Z/50 Cent/Dr Dre/Eminem-money when everyone knows its not the case..He damn sure ain't sold any numbers worth mentioning, he doesn't have his own record-label, no clothing-line, no nothing, fuck, and he damn sure ain't made money from drugs like the real kingpin Rick Ross did..

I ain't really hating, Rick Ross got heat but this I really dont get.. His bank-account is a joke compared to the real hip-hop heavyweight$!

Elano

His bank-account is a joke compared to the real hip-hop heavyweight$!
everything about him is a joke,not only his bank account.
and he's FAT and bald :D

Nat Turner-reincarnated

I always wondered ever since he came on the scene, how come Rick Ross be fronting like he's some kind of mega multi-millionaire when the facts are his last album only sold gold and I doubt his new gon do any better numbers.. Still he's always rapping bout all the money he got, like every goddamn track! I mean there's alot of rappers frontin like they multi-millionaires but this dude Rick Ross takes it to a whole nother level and I keep wondering where the fuck did this guy make all the money from that he claims he have? He raps like he got fuckin Jay-Z/50 Cent/Dr Dre/Eminem-money when everyone knows its not the case..He damn sure ain't sold any numbers worth mentioning, he doesn't have his own record-label, no clothing-line, no nothing, fuck, and he damn sure ain't made money from drugs like the real kingpin Rick Ross did..

I ain't really hating, Rick Ross got heat but this I really dont get.. His bank-account is a joke compared to the real hip-hop heavyweight$!
have u physical seen his bank account?

Suga Foot

Fake it till you make it

topshotta

No, and you know that's not the point.. What, U think Rick Ross is some kind of new Miami's own Mohammed Al Amoudi? Shiet... fuck dat!

Nat Turner-reincarnated

No, and you know that's not the point.. What, U think Rick Ross is some kind of new Miami's own Mohammed Al Amoudi? Shiet... fuck dat!

what u mean thats not the point u claim his bank account is a joke??????????????/eye am askin u how u know that? have u seen it in the physical? eye take it u have not............. so please delete this thread.......

Elano

PORT OF MIAMI  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
his story is that he's rich off the white he sold before bein a rapper

the real reason? hes DEA afilliated.. that guys connected in the wrong way. mark my words, you'll all see in a year or two

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
its a fucking front just like jeezy fuck DEF JAM for fucking makeing them dudes.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

his story is that he's rich off the white he sold before bein a rapper

the real reason? hes DEA afilliated.. that guys connected in the wrong way. mark my words, you'll all see in a year or two
eye dont doubt it..... thats the story with all them niggas

K-9

Fat bald head  Rick Ross >Suge Knight>Uncle Phil i think it is the same dude pork of miami playing with our mind's.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 02:38:26 PM by Mitchy duz it »

Joe Bonanno

because ignorant ghetto drug dealer is a marketable persona, which apparently is what you need to be a good "musician"

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
Re: Why I'm a hater thread
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2008, 06:28:02 PM »
no, just bcuz its wat sells doesnt mean tha niggas fakin' it.  if ANY of u are "real" as we love 2 say u would realize Rick Ross is da truth, now he may EXAGGERATE a little bit but tha nigga aint lyin', same wit' Jeezy.  now i cant really speak on everybody else like Yung Joc (which is obvious that he aint if u lissen between tha lines).  not EVERY rapper is fake bcuz u'd like 2 believe that. ALOT of these dudes are, ALOT of 'em aint.  Why post topics like this, do u want everybody 2 agree wit' u so u can start a ban the "Hustler Music" glee club.  please, The Boss is dat nigga, just bcuz he raps that coke shit like Jeezy doesnt mean he's/they clones eitha, do u kno how many niggaz around tha hood sell coke or drugs, it's embedded in our brains, yours truly used 2 do that but QUICKLY found out it wasnt 4 me.  besides Dade County Miami is cocaine city, it's inevitable 4 a young nigga 2 get involved wit' da coke game.

.... Knowledge

It's 2008 let's get rid of tha internet haters, this trend died wit' disco
I only fuck with 10's

Joe Bonanno

^first of all boy,

the internet was not close to being commercially released when disco died  :P

then

not every rapper IS faking. just EXAGGERATING, which really IS a form of lying. Chances are most of these clown ass trapper dudes sold little quantities to people in their neighborhood. thats not boss.

nobody wants to ban these guys, a lot of people on this board like trap music.

don't get defensive cuz these got u all gassed up like youre one of them.

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
^first of all boy,

the internet was not close to being commercially released when disco died  :P

then

not every rapper IS faking. just EXAGGERATING, which really IS a form of lying. Chances are most of these clown ass trapper dudes sold little quantities to people in their neighborhood. thats not boss.

nobody wants to ban these guys, a lot of people on this board like trap music.

don't get defensive cuz these got u all gassed up like youre one of them.

wow... ur so off (in my white boy voice) lmao.  tha disco comment was  ::) wow (i cant belive u actually responded 2 dat white boy)

AND... lol... its music, does everything have 2 b 2 a t'.  if thats tha case Biggie & Pac are tha biggest FAKEST most lyin ass niggaz 2 ever touch planet earth.  and who knows wat they did in they hood, so go back 2 cookin' chickens bitch - bitch i'm hungry and while u at it go milk a fuckin cow, hot sauce and fried chicken wit' a nice cup of cold milk is delicious. 

Last... (on some serious shit) if didnt anybody wanted these trappers banned then why do ya'll hate on EVERY trapper that comes out, i mean ya'll ALWAYS hate on everything anyway (even i KNOW some of ya'll just b typin that shit 2 b tha oddball) but dam stop typing, put tha keys 2 rest.

*bumps Maybach Music*   ....... Mayback   .boum boom. Mayback!
I only fuck with 10's