Author Topic: WTF! Dru-Hill reunites for ten minutes then fights in the radio station!!!video  (Read 261 times)

Drudge

• Muthafuckin' OG
http://www.mediatakeout.com/22098/shocking_video_dru_hill_reunites__then_break_up_10_minutes_later__then_start_fighting_each_other.html

Hey, check out the video real close woody and the other guy in Dru-Hill are hitting each other with "LOVE TAPS" Ha hahah!!! Looking closely, it looks kinda set up. Big boy behind the mic says, "Go to a Break!!!" Its funny as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha !!! One guy says to a Dru-Hill member "dude you ain't even supposed to be driving."  What wrong with people in music never having no license and driving with suspended licenses, bad tags and shit.!!!!>.??????
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 09:33:23 AM by Mattdrush1 »

smegma

damn... now I don't like Woody anymore

soulja85

• 'G'
Where's the fighting? looks more like they was having a group hug lmao!

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Weirdos

CJMacc

• Muthafuckin' OG
lol that's funny shiznit....

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
lol.. I remember this.

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
that was some fake ass shit..all that was set up...sisqo running out looking like a fake ass prince lol

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
good thing, i cant stand that blond queer looking faggot ass sisqo and as long as he stays out the game im aight

smegma

good thing, i cant stand that blond queer looking faggot ass sisqo and as long as he stays out the game im aight

Why do you say that? They're one of the, if not -THE- best R&B group of the last 10 years.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
i dont know the group like that but sisqo his annoying as fuck, and watsup wit that number 27 loreal blond color

MANBEARPIG.

Why do you say that? They're one of the, if not -THE- best R&B group of the last 10 years.

one of, sure

but THE BEST? come on.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Nat Turner-reincarnated

HAHAHAHHA this nigga talkin about he getting ready to do gods work but yet he FIGHTING!!!!!! :eh:           man religon, ministers, pastors, are too funnyyyyyyy.. just like this niggas mase did gods work came back tryin to rap.............