Author Topic: In The History Of DubCC.........  (Read 167 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
In The History Of DubCC.........
« on: March 07, 2008, 10:28:35 AM »
What album has gained the most buzz on this board before it's release? I mean, I know "2001" was HUGE (obviously) but we didn't have quite the fan-base that we have here these days, and even though "2001" is better than almost anything coming out since then, there's been more buzz, posts, etc surrounding other albums since then. So what album has been buzzed the most on the 'Dub?

I'm guessing it was Game's "Documentary". That was Dre's new protege...50 Cent was huge at this time and he was coming out being tied in with G-Unit, etc. Everyone was lovin this record (I STILL consider it a classic!).

What do you guys think?

KURUPTION-81

Re: In The History Of DubCC.........
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 10:33:01 AM »
Yeah documentary or maybe doctors advocate.

I remember there been a ton of pages about 50's get rich or die trying also.

In general terms, kurupts return to tha row.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 10:33:08 AM »
id say the documentary also

and dogg chit

peopel were going crazy for that half assed album

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2008, 10:49:57 AM »
Now that I think about it, "Cali Iz Active" was getting a lot of responses as well.

wcsoldier

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2008, 11:05:54 AM »
From 2005 to 2008, Game 1st album by far , I can't tell before this era coz I only checked Dubcnn and not the forum

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2008, 11:08:27 AM »
I know it's not an "album", but how about when word started getting around that Daz & Kurupt were getting back together? That shit had everyone buzzin!