Author Topic: Enter Jobs Ear Vol.1  (Read 297 times)

Joe Bonanno

Re: Enter Jobs Ear Vol.1
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2008, 06:11:40 PM »
these guys got u all gassed up  :D  but good lookin anyway
real recognize real........... my mix cds>>>>>>your mix cds......... niggas stay tryin to keep my mix cd's////

say what? i dont make mix cd's i make ipod playlists. but if youre inciting youve mastered the art of the playlist better than i have then lets put two up and see the masses response to which is better
aitte mine is already up. dont need to no preparation for you

no i mean pick a genre dont be lazy. unless east coast pseudo intellectual rap is all you got, be original. i dont care, jazz, electro, more angry east coast rap, what you wanna do
aiite all jokes aside seriousness. this would be my first......so you sayin just make a playlist of just one genre??????? do eye have to upload   it too or just off the list people going to be going off of?

make the winner up it, maybe put up some zshare links for songs that everyone might not know

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2008, 06:22:45 PM »
real recognize real........... my mix cds>>>>>>your mix cds......... niggas stay tryin to keep my mix cd's////

say what? i dont make mix cd's i make ipod playlists. but if youre inciting youve mastered the art of the playlist better than i have then lets put two up and see the masses response to which is better

no i mean pick a genre dont be lazy. unless east coast pseudo intellectual rap is all you got, be original. i dont care, jazz, electro, more angry east coast rap, what you wanna do
aiite all jokes aside seriousness. this would be my first......so you sayin just make a playlist of just one genre??????? do eye have to upload   it too or just off the list people going to be going off of?

make the winner up it, maybe put up some zshare links for songs that everyone might not know
this shit is weird and confusin like eye am not really overstanding this..... why cant eye just make a list, right of music from one genre then..... up it......... because thats what the contest is, which playlist is hotter right?

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2008, 06:24:51 PM »

this shit is weird and confusin like eye am not really overstanding this..... why cant eye just make a list, right of music from one genre then..... up it......... because thats what the contest is, which playlist is hotter right?

you can, the winner mixes and ups the rar file. what genre?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2008, 06:34:38 PM »

reggae?

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2008, 06:37:42 PM »

reggae?

fasho, lets put it up by the end of tonight. i aint doin shit tonight but relaxing with a bag of ganj. since i dig more underground old school shit im gonna up it on mp3 in a rar tho

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2008, 06:42:17 PM »

reggae?

fasho, lets put it up by the end of tonight. i aint doin shit tonight but relaxing with a bag of ganj. since i dig more underground old school shit im gonna up it on mp3 in a rar tho
nah is tommorow straight?

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2008, 07:06:40 PM »

reggae?

yeah

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2008, 07:14:50 PM »

reggae?

yeah
aiite cool

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2008, 09:32:06 PM »
Propz my nigga, I'ma def. check those out! Yo, remember that 'Driftin' Thru Space' shit you posted up a while ago, do you by any chance got that shit? That beat reminded me of that Shabazz, Death Be The Penalty, shit. Lol.
was it a youtube?

Yeah, that mean you don't got than?

do you mean do eye have it in mp3 ?

Yeah. :-\

http://www.mediafire.com/?96lbnyzuycb

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2008, 02:18:12 AM »
I cannot wait to judge this dopeness.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2008, 06:35:46 AM »
Propz my nigga, I'ma def. check those out! Yo, remember that 'Driftin' Thru Space' shit you posted up a while ago, do you by any chance got that shit? That beat reminded me of that Shabazz, Death Be The Penalty, shit. Lol.
was it a youtube?

oh shit eye forgot all about that.. peace. for uppin it though
I cannot wait to judge this dopeness.
let me know nigga... vol2 coming soon..........

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2008, 07:29:42 AM »
was it a youtube?

PROPZ

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2008, 11:20:00 AM »
on the real tho, no one can touch my mixtape game.

84 and counting....

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2008, 11:24:20 AM »
on the real tho, no one can touch my mixtape game.

84 and counting....
did u listen to mine?

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2008, 11:31:04 AM »
naw not yet, too lazy right now.

Howcome you be puttin interludes on a mixtape tho?