Author Topic: Spokesman: Ron Paul will end presidential run  (Read 278 times)

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Spokesman: Ron Paul will end presidential run
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 03:51:00 PM »
I'm shocked?

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 03:53:48 PM »
A mass suicide is coming.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2008, 04:11:57 PM »

Once again, this is incorrect I have watched the video in question, he said the presidential race will soon wind down, he said that the message must be carried forward, John McCain has all of the delegates, he didn't say he is dropping out!. I know you are all obsessed with who is going to win but every vote is not about him winning the presidency, it's more symbolic, it's a signal of the way people are looking. The status quo in america is not going to be overturned over night and contrary to what has been said the campaign money has promoted this message. Obama is fully behind the NAU which in time will disintegrate the constitution, it's direction will be steered in the same direction as the European Union and yet Obama will stress he is for the constitution. That is just yet another example of how people do not understand that events are simply repeating themselves.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2008, 04:31:39 PM »

Once again, this is incorrect I have watched the video in question, he said the presidential race will soon wind down, he said that the message must be carried forward, John McCain has all of the delegates, he didn't say he is dropping out!. I know you are all obsessed with who is going to win but every vote is not about him winning the presidency, it's more symbolic, it's a signal of the way people are looking. The status quo in america is not going to be overturned over night and contrary to what has been said the campaign money has promoted this message. Obama is fully behind the NAU which in time will disintegrate the constitution, it's direction will be steered in the same direction as the European Union and yet Obama will stress he is for the constitution. That is just yet another example of how people do not understand that events are simply repeating themselves.

quote me Obama being for the NAU... shit I can make up anything.... Ron Paul's a racist... John McCain had a black baby and snitched out his fellow soldiers in Vietnam... Hillary Clinton had people killed because of Whitewater... George W. Bush was inside the 9-11 attacks... John Kerry was a weak leader because of "Swiftboat"... hell I can go on and on and on... GIVE ME PROOF

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2008, 05:13:14 PM »
ron paul said on fox today that he is NOT dropping out.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2008, 03:39:08 AM »
This is not difficult to figure out in order to implement these changes you need a political union. I don;t go around just making things up I read into the issue first.

http://www.spp.gov/factsheet.asp?dName=fact_sheets - that sure sounds like a political union to me

There is no such thing as NAFTA super highway either

Lol oh and by the way read into it McCain did spill his guts to the vietnamese not that I can blame him, with barbaric torture on the way, anyone would.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/opinion/viewpoints/stories/DN-obama_20edi.ART.State.Edition1.464da8e.html

Barack Obama: I will repair our relationship with Mexico

I will repair the strained relationship with our southern neighbor.
Under George W. Bush, the United States has not lived up to its historic role as a leader in the Western Hemisphere. As president, I will restore that leadership by working to advance the common prosperity and security of all of the people of the Americas. That work must begin with a renewed strategic partnership with Mexico.

Mr. Bush took office vowing to make the Americas a top priority. But over the last seven years, the administration's approach to this issue has been clumsy, disinterested and, above all, distracted by the war in Iraq. Indeed, relations have not fully recovered since Mexico refused to fall in line with President Bush's rush to war.

Mexico's President Felipe Calderon just traveled across the United States but didn't even go to Washington, which isn't that surprising given how little Mr. Bush has done to improve relations.

Starting my first year in office, I will convene annual meetings with Mr. Calderon and the prime minister of Canada. Unlike similar summits under President Bush, these will be conducted with a level of transparency that represents the close ties among our three countries. We will seek the active and open involvement of citizens, labor, the private sector and non-governmental organizations in setting the agenda and making progress.

With our neighbors to the south, that agenda must include securing our border. The hard work of comprehensive immigration reform must be done at home; we will be a nation of laws and immigrants. But we also have to work with Mexico to crack down on both illegal immigration and transnational criminal organizations that threaten people on both sides of the border.

This will take new investments and new partnerships. Here's some of what we need to do:

• Increase technology and real-time intelligence-sharing to allow U.S. and Mexican authorities to track and dismantle drug-trafficking cartels.

• Invest in anti-drug education on both sides of the border to reduce demand for illicit narcotics.

• Make a concerted effort to disrupt arms smuggling and money laundering from the United States that supplies Mexican drug cartels with weapons and funds.

• Partner with Mexico to enhance the professionalism of its law enforcement and judiciary officials.

It's also time to develop a bilateral strategy for lifting up our border communities. Six and a half million Americans live in cities and towns next to the border, and 61 million Americans live in the four states that border Mexico. Too often we neglect the unique needs of these communities, which are integrated with their sister cities across the border. As president, I will work with state and local governments to enhance cross-border partnerships in transportation, law enforcement, environmental protection, health care and water usage.

At a national level, our diplomacy with Mexico must aim to amend NAFTA. I will seek enforceable labor and environment standards – not unenforceable side agreements that have done little to curb NAFTA's failures. To reduce illegal immigration, we also have to help Mexico develop its own economy, so that more Mexicans can live their dreams south of the border. That's why I'll increase foreign assistance, including expanded micro-financing for businesses in Mexico.

Finally, we have to recognize the connection between our rhetoric and our relations – both with Mexico and within our own borders. We can and should have a robust debate about immigration reform, but we should never demonize or scapegoat any ethnic group. Already, we have seen an unacceptable spike in hate crimes aimed at Latinos across America. This has proven divisive here at home, and it risks poisoning our relations with Latin America.

Our relationship with Mexico should serve as a bridge to greater security and prosperity in North America and to better relations with Latin America. But we cannot achieve this partnership unless we engage in sustained and focused diplomacy, and develop a more effective working relationship with our neighbor to the south.

Sen. Barack Obama may be contacted through barackobama.com. Viewpoints has invited Sen. Hillary Clinton to submit an essay on this topic as well.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 03:58:22 AM by virtuoso »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2008, 08:40:32 AM »
This thread is another fine example of a lot of clowns continually being played by the media.  Yall are constantly fed so much bullshit that you no longer call it bullshit.  You think it's dinner.

Turn off your motherfuckin TV.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2008, 07:52:15 AM »
This is not difficult to figure out in order to implement these changes you need a political union. I don;t go around just making things up I read into the issue first.

http://www.spp.gov/factsheet.asp?dName=fact_sheets - that sure sounds like a political union to me

Reads to me like bordering countries who are actually trying to get along... what an idea. You share these borders with people, and then you try to get along with them and come to agreements with them.

There is no such thing as NAFTA super highway either

YOUR PROOF IS LOU DOBBS!!!!!! OMG... THAT GET ETHERED RIGHT AWAY. It's trade between Mexico and US man... neighbors... our biggest trading partner... our neighbors... man you are on crack.

Lol oh and by the way read into it McCain did spill his guts to the vietnamese not that I can blame him, with barbaric torture on the way, anyone would.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/opinion/viewpoints/stories/DN-obama_20edi.ART.State.Edition1.464da8e.html[/quote]

OH KAY?

Barack Obama: I will repair our relationship with Mexico

I will repair the strained relationship with our southern neighbor.
Under George W. Bush, the United States has not lived up to its historic role as a leader in the Western Hemisphere. As president, I will restore that leadership by working to advance the common prosperity and security of all of the people of the Americas. That work must begin with a renewed strategic partnership with Mexico.

Mr. Bush took office vowing to make the Americas a top priority. But over the last seven years, the administration's approach to this issue has been clumsy, disinterested and, above all, distracted by the war in Iraq. Indeed, relations have not fully recovered since Mexico refused to fall in line with President Bush's rush to war.

Mexico's President Felipe Calderon just traveled across the United States but didn't even go to Washington, which isn't that surprising given how little Mr. Bush has done to improve relations.

Starting my first year in office, I will convene annual meetings with Mr. Calderon and the prime minister of Canada. Unlike similar summits under President Bush, these will be conducted with a level of transparency that represents the close ties among our three countries. We will seek the active and open involvement of citizens, labor, the private sector and non-governmental organizations in setting the agenda and making progress.

With our neighbors to the south, that agenda must include securing our border. The hard work of comprehensive immigration reform must be done at home; we will be a nation of laws and immigrants. But we also have to work with Mexico to crack down on both illegal immigration and transnational criminal organizations that threaten people on both sides of the border.

This will take new investments and new partnerships. Here's some of what we need to do:

• Increase technology and real-time intelligence-sharing to allow U.S. and Mexican authorities to track and dismantle drug-trafficking cartels.

• Invest in anti-drug education on both sides of the border to reduce demand for illicit narcotics.

• Make a concerted effort to disrupt arms smuggling and money laundering from the United States that supplies Mexican drug cartels with weapons and funds.

• Partner with Mexico to enhance the professionalism of its law enforcement and judiciary officials.

It's also time to develop a bilateral strategy for lifting up our border communities. Six and a half million Americans live in cities and towns next to the border, and 61 million Americans live in the four states that border Mexico. Too often we neglect the unique needs of these communities, which are integrated with their sister cities across the border. As president, I will work with state and local governments to enhance cross-border partnerships in transportation, law enforcement, environmental protection, health care and water usage.

At a national level, our diplomacy with Mexico must aim to amend NAFTA. I will seek enforceable labor and environment standards – not unenforceable side agreements that have done little to curb NAFTA's failures. To reduce illegal immigration, we also have to help Mexico develop its own economy, so that more Mexicans can live their dreams south of the border. That's why I'll increase foreign assistance, including expanded micro-financing for businesses in Mexico.

Finally, we have to recognize the connection between our rhetoric and our relations – both with Mexico and within our own borders. We can and should have a robust debate about immigration reform, but we should never demonize or scapegoat any ethnic group. Already, we have seen an unacceptable spike in hate crimes aimed at Latinos across America. This has proven divisive here at home, and it risks poisoning our relations with Latin America.

Our relationship with Mexico should serve as a bridge to greater security and prosperity in North America and to better relations with Latin America. But we cannot achieve this partnership unless we engage in sustained and focused diplomacy, and develop a more effective working relationship with our neighbor to the south.

Sen. Barack Obama may be contacted through barackobama.com. Viewpoints has invited Sen. Hillary Clinton to submit an essay on this topic as well.

Let me see... Obama wants to mend any relationship with our neighbors to the south, our biggest trade partner, a country that's the motherland to millions of US immigrants and citizens. No... a better idea would be to say... fuck my neighbor... fuck trade with my two closest countries... and give them the Cuba treatment. You guys really know foreign relations... thank God Ron Paul ain't winning.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2008, 11:25:10 AM »
The article didn't say that Ron Paul has ended his Presidential run, it says coming down to an end or in other words it will end, or we're coming to an end, or it's in its final stage etc etc