Author Topic: The Official DUBCNN hip-hop pictures Thread! Come In And Post Your Pics!  (Read 187962 times)

bigpimpin20

Who was involved in that fight personally 4 sure snoop & k-9 ;D who else?

D-Stress

THEY DIDNT GET A AWARD AT YALL, THEY JUST GAVE ONE AWAY!
THE YEAR BEFOR DOGG HOUSE & DEATH ROW GOT DOWN (THE MAYHAM)!

COULD SOME1 EXPLAIN WHAT THE HELL HAPPEND THERE FOR THE FUCK`S SAKE?
"THEY  GAVE ONE AWAY" :rolleyes: GOOD ANSWER, TO ...?WHY?WHEN?WHAT WENT DOWN?WAS IT FIGHT BETWEEN DH AND DR?

Don't blame dude just because you don't understand what he says... "They gave one away" = They presented an award at the show.

i understand what he said they gave it to who?what awards was it?how did the fight happen?

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
My comment wasn't directed at u.
[/quote]

YEA MY FALUT, BIG HOMIE!

MIC44

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
MACK 10 & RED CAFE :

D-Stress

THEY DIDNT GET A AWARD AT YALL, THEY JUST GAVE ONE AWAY!
THE YEAR BEFOR DOGG HOUSE & DEATH ROW GOT DOWN (THE MAYHAM)!

COULD SOME1 EXPLAIN WHAT THE HELL HAPPEND THERE FOR THE FUCK`S SAKE?
"THEY  GAVE ONE AWAY" :rolleyes: GOOD ANSWER, TO ...?WHY?WHEN?WHAT WENT DOWN?WAS IT FIGHT BETWEEN DH AND DR?

Don't blame dude just because you don't understand what he says... "They gave one away" = They presented an award at the show.

i understand what he said they gave it to who?what awards was it?how did the fight happen?

FreeMac

• 'G'
At the Source Awards in 2000, from what I remember, K-9, Tha Realest, Buntry, Swoop G, and pretty much the rest of Deathrow (I don't know if Keita Rock was there) mashed on Dogghouse.

In a couple of songs released after the fight, Tha Realest raps about Eminem being balled up in a corner clutching his Source award, and how Mobb Deep supposedly got involved but then wanted nothing to do with Deathrow.

That was also the year that outside of the Source awards, Deathrow had a huge entourage holding up the "Dead Man Walkin" posters with Deathrow t-shirts.

Mygla

EDIT by Nima: I get the point you were trying to make... Still deleted it, it was way too much to load ;D

yeah you fuckers... that's how annoying quoting posts with pics in them is...

*edit* I forgive you Nima ;D
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 01:06:51 AM by Mygla »

D-Stress

At the Source Awards in 2000, from what I remember, K-9, Tha Realest, Buntry, Swoop G, and pretty much the rest of Deathrow (I don't know if Keita Rock was there) mashed on Dogghouse.

In a couple of songs released after the fight, Tha Realest raps about Eminem being balled up in a corner clutching his Source award, and how Mobb Deep supposedly got involved but then wanted nothing to do with Deathrow.

That was also the year that outside of the Source awards, Deathrow had a huge entourage holding up the "Dead Man Walkin" posters with Deathrow t-shirts.

didnīt buntry die in 96?

WestCoasta

DJ QUIK AND DETROIT'S DJ KING DAVID

lol at that guys missing teeth

didn't that guy get arrested for cannibalism or something?

D-Stress

didnīt buntry die in 96?

didn't that guy get arrested for cannibalism or something??

FreeMac

• 'G'

didnīt buntry die in 96?

Nah, Buntry died in 2002 or 2003. Big Rock is the one 2Pac was rapping about in 'To Live & Die In L.A.'

MIC44

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
BOW WOW & ICE CUBE :

Baron Davis & ICE CUBE :

ICE CUBE :

D-Stress

didnīt buntry die in 96?

Nah, Buntry died in 2002 or 2003. Big Rock is the one 2Pac was rapping about in 'To Live & Die In L.A.'

Thx.But Big Rock Wasnīt Even Mentioned In The Thread Yet, Him And Keita Rock Ainīt The Same People Right?

COMPTONRIDA1

JELLEY ROLL

FreeMac

• 'G'

didnīt buntry die in 96?

Thx.But Big Rock Wasnīt Even Mentioned In The Thread Yet, Him And Keita Rock Ainīt The Same People Right?

Nah, from what I know, Big Rock was another Leuders Park Piru (Pac's crew) that happened to die in 1996. Keita Rock was Suge's homebody (& a Crip) that ran Deathrow in the late 90's and up until Suge got out of jail. There's a picture of Tha Realest and Keita Rock in this thread.