Author Topic: How can people still support Hillary ?  (Read 242 times)

herpes

How can people still support Hillary ?
« on: March 06, 2008, 07:56:49 PM »
I'm not saying Obama is the best candidate out there but this bitch Hillary is two faced it's the same lies over and over again and people still support her.  This broad is beyond two faced yet a lot of anti obama people don't like him for reasons that have nothing to do with politics.  This is out lives here and people are more concerned with if he smokes lol.  IMO only republican candidate that actually wanted change (Ron Paul) was pretty much laughed at by the republican party and the media.  It's sad b/c I know I'm not a smart man by any means but I am convinced that the American people enjoy being fucked in the ass.  It's fucking disgusting.  No wonder the whole fucking world laughs at us.

Brodie told reporters that the Clinton campaign had called the Canadian embassy in Washington to tell officials to take her anti-NAFTA rhetoric "with a grain of salt," said local media.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080306/pl_afp/canadausdemocratsvotediplomacy

MoreSwaggerThanMickJagger

Re: How can people still support Hillary ?
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2008, 08:03:05 PM »
I have no idea man, She is evil and I have no doubt in my mind she would be the worst president we have ever had. 

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2008, 11:12:47 PM »
people are stupid but the problem is obama is just the same really. better but still

hillary is like for the democratic machine who wants status quo

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2008, 11:38:14 PM »
She is a cunt.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Crown

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2008, 12:56:42 PM »
Hillary is a joke. She is tearing the Democratic Party to shreds.  The reason that she likes McCain is because she is backed by the same people as him.
WE DON'T TALK TO POLICE!

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2008, 02:31:36 PM »
People feel sorry for her because of Bill cheating on her, so she is viewed as a strong woman for getting through that who is a sympathetic figure. It's really her fault because if she gave better head, the whole scandal would have never came up.
I got a bird's eye view

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2008, 02:36:57 PM »
People feel sorry for her because of Bill cheating on her, so she is viewed as a strong woman for getting through that who is a sympathetic figure. It's really her fault because if she gave better head, the whole scandal would have never came up.

i imagine her having sharp teeth.......like the Coneheads.  :yikes:
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

herpes

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2008, 04:13:20 PM »

The way I look at it, if she as a strong woman she would of divorced him.  But she stayed with him and used to him to further strengthen her own political career.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2008, 05:37:15 PM »
i wouldn't vote for obama he's against the alena