Author Topic: Tha Dogg Pound New Single "Cheat" Ft. Pharrell from "100 Wayz" Album!!  (Read 2406 times)

snopafly

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Tha Dogg Pound New Single "Cheat" Ft. Pharrell from "100 Wayz" Album!!
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2008, 04:31:53 PM »
Yeah the album sounded really good, Kurupt was really insisting on the fact that they took their time on this album to come up with concepts and ideas for tracks and that it's not just a bunch of shit they made that they threw together, but that it's a cohesive album... they speak on it in the interview, ill get it up asap!

i am realy happy that they stopped sleeping and trying to cook some heat, they should have done it a long time ago. they are a dope team, but when they pull them selves together they make dope music!! :)

D~Nice

« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2008, 04:32:25 PM »
Yeah the album sounded really good, Kurupt was really insisting on the fact that they took their time on this album to come up with concepts and ideas for tracks and that it's not just a bunch of shit they made that they threw together, but that it's a cohesive album... they speak on it in the interview, ill get it up asap!

Nima, any word from Kurupt on his solo album he was going to drop on Doggystyle?

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2008, 04:39:51 PM »
Nima is that other track produced by Soopafly gonna make it to the album?

I think it was released months ago when they anounced they changed the album name to 100 Wayz

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2008, 04:43:44 PM »
Not sure about that track Soopafly produced... I mean the guys always have so many projects going on... Kurupt/Quik album (said they've done 1 song for it so far), Daz solo "Only On The Left Side" coming in May, Kurupt solo "History Of Violence", Dogg Pound "100 Wayz", then he mentioend a Pete Rock/Dogg Pound album, Y.A. album, Roscoe album, a bunch of shit.

Speaking of collabo albums, I just got word that Mistah FAB is doing an album with G. Malone and they're already pretty far into it...
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 06:32:25 PM by Nima - Dubcnn.com »

stephen619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Pound, We Roll Thick Like One-Time
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2008, 04:45:46 PM »
Speaking of collabo albums, I just got word that Mistah FAB and Glasses Malone is doing an album with G. Malone and they're already pretty far into it...
FAB & Malone :)
That Should Be Dope

jbel1021

« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2008, 04:47:32 PM »

i am realy happy that they stopped sleeping and trying to cook some heat, they should have done it a long time ago. they are a dope team, but when they pull them selves together they make dope music!! :)

Yea, I always thought that they really never put time into their latest albums since they reunited cuz they probably wanted to give their fans some albums to make up for the time they were apart. I'm really looking forward to all the DPG and Y.A. releases in the near future. 8)

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2008, 05:32:19 PM »
Thanks a lot for this Nima. Can't wait for this "100 Wayz" album. Also, fiendin' for that Kurupt/Quik collabo. DPG doing it real big in '08(need to get back where they belong!).

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2008, 05:44:49 PM »
Not sure about that track Soopafly produced... I mean the guys always have so many projects going on... Kurupt/Quik album (said they've done 1 song for it so far), Daz solo "Only On The Left Side" coming in May, Kurupt solo "History Of Violence", Dogg Pound "100 Wayz", then he mentioend a Pete Rock/Dogg Pound album, Y.A. album, Roscoe album, a bunch of shit.

Speaking of collabo albums, I just got word that Mistah FAB and Glasses Malone is doing an album with G. Malone and they're already pretty far into it...

props for the info 8)

Al Bundy

« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2008, 05:49:34 PM »
i find it funny that if a southern artist made this song, most people would hate this but since it's dogg pound they'll let it slide.

:-X

D~Nice

« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2008, 05:50:54 PM »
DPGC doing they thing right now.

Lunatic

« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2008, 05:51:15 PM »

wow i really hope all these albums come out :o
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

D~Nice

« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2008, 05:57:54 PM »
i find it funny that if a southern artist made this song, most people would hate this but since it's dogg pound they'll let it slide.

IMO I would expect a southern artist to be on a song like this. Daz lately his beats have been a little bland so for him to produce something like this was a nice change of pace. And like someone said before, it actually sounds like they are taking their time with the songs so far that have been released.

Al Bundy

« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2008, 05:59:07 PM »

IMO I would expect a southern artist to be on a song like this. Daz lately his beats have been a little bland so for him to produce something like this was a nice change of pace. And like someone said before, it actually sounds like they are taking their time with the songs so far that have been released.

don't get me wrong, i think the song is dope. just airing out shit

D~Nice

« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2008, 06:00:57 PM »

don't get me wrong, i think the song is dope. just airing out shit

Nah, didn't take your post like that at all homie. I agree with you.

Tekniec

« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2008, 06:01:48 PM »
the Cheap song is pretty cool but that Sensual Seduction track is weak, props tho..