Author Topic: Story behind Snoop and Eminem relationship--  (Read 4630 times)

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
Re: Story behind Snoop and Eminem relationship--
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2001, 02:00:54 PM »
Lee said:
"bad record sales"

Well if 2 million an album is bad I hate to imagine how much money he'd make if the sales were good!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Ka Rule (Guest)

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2001, 02:06:42 PM »
i don't think there is n e beef at all em on really come out in the mainstream in 99 i think or maybe  late 98 i don't rememba he has worked with alot of ppl including snoop on b pleez 2 (snoops song) u'll notice that he doesn't really work with ppl more than once with only 3 execptions his producer dre, his long time friend royce 5'9" and his group d-12 who have also been down since way back i think yall readin too much into it

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2001, 02:11:43 PM »
He's worked with X more than once

With this situation I turn into a Snoop groupie! Imagine if a war started between them!

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2001, 02:13:31 PM »
yeah i didn't really mean it was BAD as such ... just compared to Doggystyle and MMLP
O yeah heres another reason 4 him to be jealous compare the Dre beats on MMLP to The Last Meal, its obvious whats better....
Maybe Snoops also jealous that Dre is putting more effort into Ems stuff, and the reason why is because hes new and selling more ..... Snoops fooling himself if he thinks he will ever blow up again ....
And not to freak everyone out but y know how all these rappers are pratically manic depresses, he just might do away with himself if he doesn't blow up ( i mean its obviuos thats what he wants...) I have the same fears for em when he starts to fall which he will someday ... My evindence for this Em tryed to kill himself b4 even though he was working with Missy Elliot and stuff ... Snoops smokes 24/7 think about people usually smoke / drink to forget their worrys and cheer themselves up ... He must have SOME WORRIES to be smoking that much ....
Anyway i hope this never happens but i would'nt be surprised if i heard on mtv next year Snoop Sucide or something...  :(

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2001, 02:14:25 PM »
I Dont Care What Yall Say, But Temporarily, That Would Be So Wild If Em And Snoop Were Beefin', With Dre In The Middle... LOL.  There'd Be Diss Songs, Then A Make Up Song, That'd Be Funny As Hell.... I'd Ride With Snoop The Whole Time Though, Sorry.

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2001, 02:19:04 PM »
All Respect, But There's No Way That Snoop Would Kill Himself.  Peeps That Kill Themselves Have A Diff. View Of Reality.. .Snoop Has A Loving Wife, Which He's Recently Worked Hard At Doing Her Right By Not Cheating Anymore, He's Got What, 3 Kids? Ain't NObody Gonna Kill Themselves With 3 Kids!  Not To Mention, Black Suicide Rates Are Some Of The Lowest Allaround... White People Do Stupid Shit Like That, But Usually Black People Don't (Unless Your Last Name Is Troutman)...  Snoop Is Having Fun In Life, He Probably Gets Pissed A Lil' Bit, But He Gets Love From EVERYBODY, He's Got Hundreds Of Family, Thousands Of Friends, And Millions Of Fans.

Eminem Makes Money Off His Whole "I'm Crazy, I'm Depressed" image.  He Ain't Killin' Himself Either, That's Just What Sells Records.  That's A Small Part Of All Of Us, Em Just Uses That Small Part To Make It Out Worse Than It Is To Sell Records.  He's Got More Of A Chance Of Doing It Then Snoop, But Em Has A Ton Of Friends...

Most Peeps That Kill Themselves Are Loners, Don't Hang With Other Peeps, Snoop And Em Have Too Much To Look Forward To.  BTW, Yall DO KNOW I'm A Psych Major, Right? I Graduate In 6 Months! WHOOOOO!!!

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2001, 02:23:59 PM »
Yeah that would be so funny  ;D but at the end of the day it would be bad cause Dre would have to decide whos side to be on..
I don't think Snoop would diss em alot though but imagine Em dissing Snoop  ;D lol
I'm sorry but Snoop is such an easy target to make fun of ... I mean imagine Em dressed up like Snoop in his "pimp" clothes (to make fun of him) putting on Snoop voice and shit and saying phases that Snoop would say lol
In fact i think Em has already done that i've seen interviews and i think it was on up and smoke video where em is doing Snoop impersinations He doesn't actual say hes doing snoop but u can tell he is lol ...

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2001, 02:31:12 PM »
Trauma said:
I'd Ride With Snoop The Whole Time Though, Sorry.

Don't apologize. I'd expect everyone to do the same in here (I do wonder about lee though!)

I think Snoop would win the battle - but he might get racist

Safe

Trauma-san

« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2001, 02:33:20 PM »
Yeah, And Em WOULDN'T Be An Eazy Target? Please, He's Just As Funny... You Could Make Fun Of His Infatuations With ICP, Britney Spears, Aguilera, ETc.... You Could Make Fun Of Him Pistol Whipping That Guy.. Make Fun Of His Crew... His Problems With His Wife...

That's Why It'd Be So Funny, To See How Far Each Would Go... Snoop Could Clown Em, Em Could Clown Snoop...

Don't Forget Dre Day... "With My Nuts On Ya Tonsils... While Ya Onstage Rappin At Your Wack-Ass Concerts"

The Shiznit - "I'm Fittin Bust A Bitch,.. What's Her Name? It's Luke...."

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2001, 05:04:19 PM »
I sometimes wonder that Snoop is racist? I maybe wrong but it just seems like that when he is in public.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2001, 05:20:30 PM »
when hes in public -

Why ?

I used to think maybe he was a little racist remember i made a post about it because i read something about Snoop where he said "i would'nt fuck a white girl " or something like that, i know alotta people replyed with things sayin "he probably just prefers black women" and stuff, but it seems to me if he was giving the choice between a really ugly black girl and a really gorgous white girl, who would he pick ? If he picked the black simply because she was black correct me if i'm wrong but isn't that rasict?

Anyway i think he is probably not rasict though other wise he would not have contacted Marilyn Manson to work with ...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2001, 05:48:59 PM »
DPG vs. D12, HAHA that would be funny as fuck. DPG all the way. Anyways, I think Em shouldn't have wrote shit for Snoop, because Snoop only has rapped to his own shit. RBX and D.O.C. taught Snoop how to flow, as Snoop did flow a little like D.O.C. Though back to topic, Em givin' Snoop some lyrics was like saying, your shit is waked and I can fix it. You don't do that to a rap vet.

Plus Snoop getting racies, maybe at the fact that Em blew up because his white. I really don't see Snoop getting to racies, as I heard more of that when he was under Death Row after Dre left and 'Pac died.

Though to be honest, Snoop would get eaten alive by Em, unless Em has finally ran outta ideas to shock us. Em killed Everlast, the other white rapper with skillz. And Dre should side with Em, because that's his lable mate and money maker. Though I see Dre in the middle.

As for me, I'm down with the capital S-n-double o-p D-o-double g and the D-P-G-Cs. I really want to see a Dogg Pound compulation, and trust me, that'll show the world who the strongest crew is. Eminem, Nah, he couldn't fuck with some Cali gangstaz. ICP, them teenie boppers, Everlast ans Vanilla Ice, now compare thwm to DPGCs.

Doggystylin

« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2001, 06:26:35 PM »
to TRAUMA: yeah but Snoop was young then he didnt have a wife or family or so much pressure that he has now,,,,,, back then he had nothing to lose nowadays you see him trying to clean up and shit he couldnt get dirty

and for snoop getting racist on Em i think almost a lot of people have made a racist remark in their private world + If Em made racist remarks on Snoop and Em Racist marks on Snoop then
....This can get REALLY DIRTY

but when you see snoop saying ohh me and Em are cool he's my nephew and shit thats just a cover for the Public cause you know that wouldnt be good for snoop to start beef w/ EM

and on the Eminem lyrics for Snoop those arent snoops style can you picture snoop sayong eminem lyrics??

jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2001, 07:13:22 PM »
EMINEM is just a phase in hip hop

just like
puffy and mase
no limit
now eminem

he s career s been dying since his second lp

techniec

« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2001, 08:13:31 PM »
brothers and sisterz allow me to drop a view on this:

plain and simple eminem is pop
talented, yes?
millionaire? yes
but he's pop, he is an mtv product, i swear to god, nobody on my block, none of my friends none of my crew got eminem's shit, we all view himk as a pussy bitch,

up here much music (toronto) plays his shit non stop, PLEASE guys lets not forget eminem is pop,
snoop has street respect, respect in the hip hop community
only people i know who buy his shit is white rockers, and white pop fans,

and, shit, if beef started, snoop would clown em, first
snoop dont smash on small niggaz, thats why he dont give a fuck about jaypo, swoop
but em, shit thats a bigger star than him, and forget family worries, snoop isnt scared for his family, i dont see eminem worrying snoop,

any of you who dont think snoop is as funny as em, listen to tha chronic intro

eminem is pop, snoop is not, snoop will be around longer, open up the book of rap 10 years from now, and snoop will have a chapter dedicated to him, em? his pic will be next to mc hammer, and vanilaa ice, and it will say " although his career lasted longer than hammers or ice's, eminem still left the game in disgrace"

snoop shouldnt worry about tha fact that em sells more or is more popular, snoop and em aint tha same, snoops hip hop, snoop wont compare himself to britney spears so why should he compare himself to em,

only muthaphukkaz who would show luv to eminem is the white bandwagon fans, like that fuckin piece of shit magazine SPIN, whihc gave last meal 6 and said eminem replaced him, fuck em, fuck d 12, fuck SPIN
and fuck mtv

sorry it was long, had to get it off my chest