Author Topic: `Redneck Shop' creates dispute in S.C  (Read 390 times)

Joe Bonanno

Re: `Redneck Shop' creates dispute in S.C
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2008, 06:15:45 PM »
if you don't like what the store's about, don't go there. same reason i drop job's mom off in front of her crib and bounce. i aint tryin to make small chat with her hateful little half breed son.

same could go for abercrombie or american eagle, i hate how they promote faggotry and cultural elitist imagery, i dont fuck with those stores neither.
................ first off if u was even in driving or walkin distance from me..... youd be in the hospital already... lets get that straight
second........ you know damn well u wear all the ambercrombis n eagle shit

what your mom been talking about how fly eye am? she says youre so cute when you talk tough like that

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2008, 06:18:07 PM »
if you don't like what the store's about, don't go there. same reason i drop job's mom off in front of her crib and bounce. i aint tryin to make small chat with her hateful little half breed son.

same could go for abercrombie or american eagle, i hate how they promote faggotry and cultural elitist imagery, i dont fuck with those stores neither.
................ first off if u was even in driving or walkin distance from me..... youd be in the hospital already... lets get that straight
second........ you know damn well u wear all the ambercrombis n eagle shit

what your mom been talking about how fly eye am? she says youre so cute when you talk tough like that
eye never understood those type of jokes......... but if you think they are sooooooo funny........ do you...........nah not talking tough just lettin you know how it would go down........... fold your back into two and leave your crippled ass in  la calle........

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2008, 06:19:10 PM »
stop e-thuggin nobody believes you

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2008, 06:19:31 PM »
good article.......... at the same time this is nothing new..... only thing is that he is open about it while others keep their racism covert like the majority of these pale faces on here.......... this is what eye am talkin about people claim that the United Snakes is past racism but over there they still got "C" on streets designated colored area ( eye never even knew that had that down there). Eye mean how simply would it be to go around puttin up new signs or at least.. having the "C" removed.... the mayor or governor  cant put something together for that simple shit to be done??!?! RACISM ISNT OVER EYE REPEAT ITS JUST THAT IT HAS BECOME MORE SOPHISTICATED FOOLING NIGGAS...... notice how you dont get an overload of remarks towards this article........... but if you post something up dealin with NOI, NGE or any Black organization here comes the typical fuck Blacks, or niggas, monkey this and that comments............. this just shows you how subconsciously the majority of these pale faces condone this shit............ as eye am finishin up on the Isis papers eye am startin to understand how shit is run beneath the surface................

"while others keep their racism covert like the majority of these pale faces on here"

LMAO i aint as pessimistic as you my nigga but whenever you say that pale face shit, it cracks me up, i dunno if you tryna be funny and tryna come real at the same time but that sentence which i got in bold and italic just got me good! haha

pz!

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2008, 06:23:02 PM »
call it what ever u want to................ eye just know how it would go down... so call it e thug.or internet gang banger or what ever internet lingo you people be using ....... what ever makes u feel comfortable.........

good article.......... at the same time this is nothing new..... only thing is that he is open about it while others keep their racism covert like the majority of these pale faces on here.......... this is what eye am talkin about people claim that the United Snakes is past racism but over there they still got "C" on streets designated colored area ( eye never even knew that had that down there). Eye mean how simply would it be to go around puttin up new signs or at least.. having the "C" removed.... the mayor or governor  cant put something together for that simple shit to be done??!?! RACISM ISNT OVER EYE REPEAT ITS JUST THAT IT HAS BECOME MORE SOPHISTICATED FOOLING NIGGAS...... notice how you dont get an overload of remarks towards this article........... but if you post something up dealin with NOI, NGE or any Black organization here comes the typical fuck Blacks, or niggas, monkey this and that comments............. this just shows you how subconsciously the majority of these pale faces condone this shit............ as eye am finishin up on the Isis papers eye am startin to understand how shit is run beneath the surface................

"while others keep their racism covert like the majority of these pale faces on here"

LMAO i aint as pessimistic as you my nigga but whenever you say that pale face shit, it cracks me up, i dunno if you tryna be funny and tryna come real at the same time but that sentence which i got in bold and italic just got me good! haha

pz!
nah eye just state what it really is...  they have a face and their skin is pale== pale face...... do you agree?

Al Bundy

« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2008, 06:46:11 PM »
call it what ever u want to................ eye just know how it would go down... so call it e thug.or internet gang banger or what ever internet lingo you people be using ....... what ever makes u feel comfortable.........

pz!
nah eye just state what it really is...  they have a face and their skin is pale== pale face...... do you agree?

not all "white" people have pale skin. i'd be considered white even though i'm italian/spanish/english and i dont have a pale face

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2008, 07:02:11 PM »

pz!

not all "white" people have pale skin. i'd be considered white even though i'm italian/spanish/english and i dont have a pale face
in comparison to people of color............whites are pale............. last time eye check italian, spanish, enlish= white people.......... only way eye see you with some type of color on you is from your italian part

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2008, 07:23:08 PM »
fuck any racism!! arent we all just humans? i dont give a shit if u rich poor black white brown yellow as long as u a cool motherfucka i have nothing against u!!!

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2008, 11:31:26 PM »
if the business crashes then he can't do shit n e more, so the real tragedy here is .....who's supporting the business in the first place!?
maybe tu?

that's pretty illogical. a mexican shopping at a white supremecy store....even if i wanted to i don't think i'd be welcome there

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Trauma-san

« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2008, 06:10:22 AM »
Putting it on the news was the stupppppidest thing he could have done.  No matter what anybody does, they're not going to be able to shut the store down.... because of the guy's life deed.  So no amount of bitching is going to accomplish anything, no amount of awareness is going to accomplish anything, etc.

If the reverend was smart, he'd sell his ownership of the building to someone else, then use that money to buy a piece of property he could open his church in.  Then he'd have what he wanted accomplished and let somebody else deal with the idiot with the life deed.

Any amount of attention in the news is only going to attract every bigot within 500 miles who wants to go there and see what's going on and buy a new robe.  If the man's business picks up, he'll never leave.

If they ignored him and got on with the business of their lives, he would be much more likely to run out of money and close the store.  He probably can't wait for the reverend to show up and fight with him over it, because he knows legally there's nothing the guy can do.  He hates blacks, so everytime the reverend shows up it's an opportunity to give the white guy what he wants.  Hatred. 

I don't know why people can't figure this shit out, I'm not an exceptionally intelligent person, this just seems like common sense to me.