Author Topic: 2pac - Late Night Original ft. Dj Quik, AMG -PRO MASTERED- trueCDQ (Link)  (Read 1921 times)

Efrain

Here's the original unreleased version of 2pac's "Late Night" professionally mastered to absolute true CD quality. Like stuff I've posted before this was done using professional equipment. The new quality is really something special so I thought I should post it here. This is exactly how this song would sound if it was officially released by Amaru tomorrow, which it really nuts when you think this is an unreleased song.

Listen on your laptop if you must, but please also burn it to a CD and play it in a car or some decent stereo to really hear it.   

Originally posted by mr.quik/ bad_sce(?) a few months back in wav format, I had to do some intense tweaking to get the final product but it definitely couldn't have been done without the original being in the high quality it was. So Major props you you guys (guy?).

Check it out but be careful...you might want to sit down first.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/8757152cc80bed/

Tekniec

props dude

Albert619

• Lil Geezy
sounds good and clear, dunno if ur taking request but "2pac ft Tech N9Ne - thugs get lonely too" needs to be in this quality to appreciate more.

MASHALOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
classic right here.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
classic song

GFunkin

• Lil Geezy
thanks man...i like quik's verse on this one. i was thinkin' about mixing the two versions and taking out AMG's verse. i usually like his guest spots but his flow doesn't work here.  

WestCoasta

thanks

marcin1712

props Efrain :)

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
Here's the original unreleased version of 2pac's "Late Night" professionally mastered to absolute true CD quality. Like stuff I've posted before this was done using professional equipment. The new quality is really something special so I thought I should post it here. This is exactly how this song would sound if it was officially released by Amaru tomorrow, which it really nuts when you think this is an unreleased song.

Listen on your laptop if you must, but please also burn it to a CD and play it in a car or some decent stereo to really hear it.   

Originally posted by mr.quik/ bad_sce(?) a few months back in wav format, I had to do some intense tweaking to get the final product but it definitely couldn't have been done without the original being in the high quality it was. So Major props you you guys (guy?).

Check it out but be careful...you might want to sit down first.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/8757152cc80bed/

haha, why do I feel like this is directed at me?

;D thx for this, though. I can hear the difference clearly. Always liked Quik's verse on this, I'll probably mix the two as well.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
props Efrain, i'll pop it on a CD bang it through my stereo and drop my opinion later.

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
i like this one, thanks. id also like to make a request. remastered "if you play your cards right"  :)

KURUPTION-81

props

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

WICK1D

Props This song is banging

quik4life

• 'G'
  • I'd rather be dope than use it! - DJ Quik
You did an awesome job homie!..

Much appreciated!!!!
One nuts, two nuts, three un four
Then I wake up in the morning and I bust two more
Cus that's the freak in me, and yes I'm very doggy
Playin with your coochie till it's nice and soggy
--DJ Quik--