Author Topic: The Jews at the Fed sound like they are planning for an economic boom in 3 years  (Read 122 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I was watching Ron Paul debate the new Fed Chairman.  His name is Ben SHALOM Bernanke.  He's ofcourse Jewish like everyone else over at the Fed.  Anyway, Ron Paul was grilling him, asking if we were headed for another dollar crisis like 79 because of the manipulation of the interest rates, etc...   and Ben Bernanke was so calm and chilled out, and I read between the lines of what he was saying.. and basically he said that the FED had to manipulate interest rates because of the war, but after Bush leaves office they will cut back on war expenses, stabilize the interest rates, and the economy will be strong again like the 90's.

You got to read between the lines, and understand that the Jews have been running this paper money scheme for a long time.  Why do you think Napolean, the Ottomans and Germans always ran out of money for war.. yet the British never did?   It's because the British cut a deal with the Jews around the 12th-13th century.  So the Jews manipulate the money supply to give Britian and America money for war.  Which is what they are doing now.  But afterwards, the economy will boom like the Clinton years.

..you can call me a conspiracy theorist and say I'm wrong but I will bump this thread back up in 3 years so you can remember I predicted this. 

(btw, there was an oil embargo put on by Muslim nations around 79 which I believe caused that crisis, and former FED chairman (another Jew) Alan Greenspan said in an interview that the Iraq war was a necassary evil to secure the oil from the region.  So America's position is stronger in the region than it was in 79)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 01:38:29 PM by Abd. Infinite presents... Real Hip-Hop »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)