Author Topic: Dont miss Dogg on Letterman ..  (Read 603 times)

Elko187

Re: Dont miss Dogg on Letterman ..
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2008, 06:18:40 AM »
Seeing all these guys on one stage made me feel good man. West Coast right there. Damn couldnt believe Warren G was there too and Quik is so dope with the only suit standing out  :D

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2008, 07:08:44 AM »
LOL at thinking a hastily programmed 808 drum pattern makes it any better

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2008, 07:42:12 AM »
..Well it's quite clear that you don't like the track..

The Live version sounds pretty darn hot!!
how do you know that it was 'hastily' done??? ::) ::)
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Allpaul

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2008, 08:01:36 AM »
Yeah dude, you're a hater.... If people like cornflakes and I like cookie crisp that's just fine by me. I don't need to try to convince them that cornflakes suck. I could really give a fuck what they like and be fine just eating the cereal I like.

HEC

« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2008, 08:18:11 AM »
Yeah dude, you're a hater.... If people like cornflakes and I like cookie crisp that's just fine by me. I don't need to try to convince them that cornflakes suck. I could really give a fuck what they like and be fine just eating the cereal I like.

yeah I am all for different opinions but don't try to convince others to convert to yours ;) That is why I have respect for Chad and Dre-Day's posts because they are constructive with their criticism.

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2008, 08:28:42 AM »

Because it sounds kind of random, they just added a few 808 hits

I'm not trying to convert anyone, it's just hilarious that I read cats saying wow new drums, and I listen to it expecting some dope new shit, or something like a cool live version, but nope, it's the same exact thing with an 808 on the top! The other version with Quik on the talkbox, can't remember what show that was on, that was approaching dopeness, this is pretty much the exact same as on the record though

And LOL at me being a hater for not liking this track!! Next thing you'll be telling me I'm a hater for not like the new Britney Spears or something "ayo son, yous a hater, you need to respect her hustle, new direction, etc"

And how is it not constructive? If I'd just said it's mad wack, sure, but I'm saying something very specific - adding a few 808 hits over the top of a track doesn't suddenly make it an amazing live version!

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2008, 08:33:38 AM »

Because it sounds kind of random, they just added a few 808 hits

I'm not trying to convert anyone, it's just hilarious that I read cats saying wow new drums, and I listen to it expecting some dope new shit, or something like a cool live version, but nope, it's the same exact thing with an 808 on the top! The other version with Quik on the talkbox, can't remember what show that was on, that was approaching dopeness, this is pretty much the exact same as on the record though

And LOL at me being a hater for not liking this track!! Next thing you'll be telling me I'm a hater for not like the new Britney Spears or something "ayo son, yous a hater, you need to respect her hustle, new direction, etc"

And how is it not constructive? If I'd just said it's mad wack, sure, but I'm saying something very specific - adding a few 808 hits over the top of a track doesn't suddenly make it an amazing live version!

That was on the ellen show if i'm correct!!
I did not call you a 'hater'..i think you are getting me confused or something...
I'm not sure that you post was constructive...but it is what it is..
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2008, 08:37:30 AM »

I did not call you a 'hater'..i think you are getting me confused or something...

Sorry, the other comments were directed at Allpaul and HighEyeCue

HEC

« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2008, 08:49:30 AM »

nah I didn't call you a hater, I just said that the criticism was not constructive, I thought you just made a blanket statement without backing it up, but I admit you explained yourself better in your next post, hey I respect all comments, no hate from me

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2008, 08:58:41 AM »

nah I didn't call you a hater, I just said that the criticism was not constructive, I thought you just made a blanket statement without backing it up, but I admit you explained yourself better in your next post, hey I respect all comments, no hate from me

Yeah, I appreciate it sounded kinda like I was just attacking it for no reason, but I do think the track is still kinda wack

(by the way - 1st comment was to Mackin4Life, 2nd one was to Allpaul, 3rd one was to HighEyeCue.... I responded in the order people posted below me, but fuck that, from now on I am most definitely always directly quoting each persons comment, as it's obviously mad confusing)

HEC

« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2008, 09:05:10 AM »

Yeah, I appreciate it sounded kinda like I was just attacking it for no reason, but I do think the track is still kinda wack

(by the way - 1st comment was to Mackin4Life, 2nd one was to Allpaul, 3rd one was to HighEyeCue.... I responded in the order people posted below me, but fuck that, from now on I am most definitely always directly quoting each persons comment, as it's obviously mad confusing)

no problem man and I think your a dope new poster by the way, props

Jaduer

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2008, 09:09:07 AM »
Daz & Kurupt went from being platinum selling artists to being Snoop's dancers. Nice one.

CJMacc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2008, 09:43:02 AM »
NICE PERFORMANCE... THANKS FOR PUTTIN' IT UP... PROPZ....

Westcoastfanatic

« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2008, 09:55:24 AM »
Daz & Kurupt went from being platinum selling artists to being Snoop's dancers. Nice one.

Exactly what I was thinking, lol.
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2008, 11:24:50 AM »
Daz needs to join Celebrity Fit Club!