Author Topic: Top 10 Most Dangerous Dog Breeds  (Read 1084 times)

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Top 10 Most Dangerous Dog Breeds
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2008, 01:14:13 PM »

JAZ

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2008, 02:37:56 PM »
pitbulls look like agression. its kinda weird having dalmatians in there. you know with the disney flick and all.

Doggystylin

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2008, 03:18:54 PM »
i have a pit, she's friendly to humans for the most part, she just doesn't like other dogs

thisoneguy360

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2008, 04:41:52 PM »
I wouldn't have guessed chows

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2008, 04:43:49 PM »
leave it to job to turn a dog convo into a racial thing.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2008, 05:53:00 PM »
I wouldn't have guessed chows

Chows are very independent, so it's easier for them to turn on their master.

Dalmatians I can see because when the movie came out people bought them like crazy, most more than likely not experience dog owners. Dude, just getting a dog because your kids want one is dangerous if you have no idea what you are doing. So just because of their popularity, Dalmatian's numbers of attacks could go up.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2008, 09:58:25 PM »
the chow should be up there more. we had a neighbor that had one and it was fuckin vicious.  i once had a Dog that was Black Lab, Rott, and German Shepherd....that was the coolest dog ever. he use to get out alllllll the time and he'd fuckin' kill everything in our alley, including our old neighbors pits, we had to put him sleep though because he was deemed a danger to society. man i'll miss Duke :'( <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/QS3rher4_2E&amp;hl=en&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/QS3rher4_2E&amp;hl=en&amp;autoplay=0</a>

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2008, 10:02:04 PM »
I had an Akita/Pit Bull mix, you talk about the worst of both world, that girl was THAT BITCH. She would run any dog out her area and she was so fuckin' smart. But man, she layed the smackdown on dogs, and we eventually had to give her up when she almost killed a puppy to get back at our other dog. I was so sad.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2008, 10:56:44 PM »
My coworker breeds pits and his 5 year old daughter has been around them her whole life with absolutely no incident. Ironically, she was bitten by her grandparents' yellow lab, a dog that is notoriously obedient and family oriented.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2008, 11:02:10 PM »
My coworker breeds pits and his 5 year old daughter has been around them her whole life with absolutely no incident. Ironically, she was bitten by her grandparents' yellow lab, a dog that is notoriously obedient and family oriented.

no matter the dog, once it's raised right you are all good, if the dog is negleted, then you'll have issues. The main thing is that Pits are built to kill, so if you raise a Pit to be mean, that dogs going to be a problem. The weakest dog, the pug, can be mean if raised improper. A Pit can be a great family dog if you treat them right, they are very loyal dogs, and have a lower chance of turning that independent dogs like the Chow.

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2008, 01:38:37 AM »
this is why i own a shi-tzu and a pomeranian......no homo
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2008, 02:24:19 AM »
Dalmatian? Didn't see that coming...
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2008, 02:39:45 AM »

no matter the dog, once it's raised right you are all good, if the dog is negleted, then you'll have issues. The main thing is that Pits are built to kill, so if you raise a Pit to be mean, that dogs going to be a problem. The weakest dog, the pug, can be mean if raised improper. A Pit can be a great family dog if you treat them right, they are very loyal dogs, and have a lower chance of turning that independent dogs like the Chow.

I know it's how the dogs are raised as I have one of my own. Neither the pits or the lab were raised to be dangerous. Actually, the pits had quite extensive obedience training and the lab has been around kids all it's life. Sometimes that's just the way the ball bounces.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2008, 02:41:31 AM »

Pit bull type dogs were responsible for 67% of fatalities.

It is common knowledge that this dog breed can even mangle the human to death as pit bull locks its jaws onto the body until it is dead.

Pits can't lock their jaws bro.The pit bulls jaws are the same as any other breed of dog!Any Veterinarian can verify this is simply a myth.  Pit Bulls have been bred to not let go, however, their  jaws are not locked.

pits being responsible for 67% of fatalities is not true.

here's a test that gotz 25 different dog pictures,none are mixed"http://www.pitbullsontheweb.com/petbull/findpit.html"...try and guess which one the pit is...if u get it with ur first pick then u either a lucky ass mothafucka or u really know ur dogs...just imagine how hard that shit would be to identify a pit while its attacking u or some other kat on the street and u just get a glimpse of the dog...so a shit load of the dogs that are reported as pits that attacked someone are most likely not pits...

The American Pit Bull Terrier was the #1 family dog in the US  during first part of the 20th century. They are Loyal, loving, devoted, funny,  and almost human like in their emotions and expressions!

The American Temperament Testing Society does temperament testing throughout the year at breed clubs and compiles the statistics. Their overall pass rate for breeds is 80%, and in the 2002 statistics, APBTs, AMSTAFFs, and Rottweilers were all in the 82 percentile, meaning 80+% of the dogs tested passed the temperament test. That is a very high percentage, especially when comparing to breeds which are common family dogs, such as, Golden Retrievers and Bichon Frise tested at 77%, Chihuahua at 71%, Greyhound at 81% and  Lhasa Apso at 71%. These test results are available at www.atts.org

BASICALLY...PIT BULLS=GREATEST DOGS EVER 8) 8) 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2008, 03:41:27 PM »
this is why i own a shi-tzu and a pomeranian......no homo

And you say people who like cats are fags? LOL.