Author Topic: Top 10 Most Dangerous Dog Breeds  (Read 1055 times)

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Top 10 Most Dangerous Dog Breeds
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2008, 04:07:06 PM »
i can probably karate kick those little shits in half
u wouldn't need 2 cause marly mothafuckin mo would've eatin them by now... 8) 8) 8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2008, 04:08:02 PM »
Those cats are pussies though, no pun intended. A lion, tiger, liger, cheetah, etc. will fuck you up if you get too close, ask Siegfried & Roy.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2008, 07:59:59 PM »
ive got a black lab and shes dope. theyre always thought of as nice, loving dogs, and they are around their family, but believe they dont fuck around. This big-ass white dog (dunno what kind) jumped her the other day and when it ended there were several white lumps of fur on the ground.

h2k4

« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2008, 09:00:51 PM »
I have a Husky that's gonna be 2 years old this year. ;D
I was thinking about getting a Husky.  How's the temperment on that kind of dog?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2008, 09:17:29 PM »
Those cats are pussies though, no pun intended. A lion, tiger, liger, cheetah, etc. will fuck you up if you get too close, ask Siegfried & Roy.

I bet those cats would TOSS your little dogs.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2008, 09:40:39 PM »
some cats are very dominant, i have 2 dogs and 4 cats, 2 of them cats are scared of the dogs but the 2 others make dogs run for they lives. I think the cat is the perfect predator, i grew up around cats and dogs and i like both. But my cats are different they outside most of the time killing birds and shit their not fat house lazy cats

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2008, 09:46:19 PM »
some cats are very dominant, i have 2 dogs and 4 cats, 2 of them cats are scared of the dogs but the 2 others make dogs run for they lives. I think the cat is the perfect predator, i grew up around cats and dogs and i like both. But my cats are different they outside most of the time killing birds and shit their not fat house lazy cats

I've owned both too. I always liked dogs better, though I had one cat that killed everything, and never allowed the dogs to mangle him. My dogs loved to kill cats, a cat looked at them wrong and they died. But this cat interacted with them, and killed every mouse in our house and gopher outside. He was the perfect cat and I was sad when he died. RIP Pyscho, I know you and my dog Chica are holding it down until your master gets up there.

MoreSwaggerThanMickJagger

« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2008, 09:50:57 PM »
^^ur dogs loved killing cats?? wtf man,   I would never condone that or let any of my dogs do that. 

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2008, 09:53:53 PM »
i saw my cat running after a fox some years back i was affraid my cat would caught rage when killing the fox and eating it but i think i was lucky he never caught it

Sikotic™

« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2008, 09:55:30 PM »

I bet those cats would TOSS your little dogs.
It's true lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2008, 10:06:23 PM »
i always wanted a tiger when i was younger, then i saw a movie with a very bad guy who owned 2-3 of them. In the ending, the guy gets eat by his own cats. i shit traumatized me

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2008, 10:21:07 PM »
i always wanted a tiger when i was younger, then i saw a movie with a very bad guy who owned 2-3 of them. In the ending, the guy gets eat by his own cats. i shit traumatized me
lol...what movie was that???

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2008, 10:40:45 PM »
i dont remember, there was like a gun fight in the tigers park at the end if i remember, and the owner was rich fuck

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: March 18, 2008, 11:17:00 AM »
i can probably karate kick those little shits in half
u wouldn't need 2 cause marly mothafuckin mo would've eatin them by now... 8) 8) 8)

You're Siavash's cousin?...You dunno Mr. Kitty. He would destroy Marley's bitch ass.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: March 18, 2008, 11:19:32 AM »

Yea...Cats are very underrated. My girl brings her cat over once in a while and all he does is fuck with my dog all day, chasing him around the house and shit. And my dog is like 5 times the size of the cat.