Author Topic: Some fucker @ the local gym stole my Karl Kani sweater...  (Read 892 times)

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Some fucker @ the local gym stole my Karl Kani sweater...
« on: March 13, 2008, 01:44:37 AM »
Motherfucker. So last night I went to the gym: I get there, change clothes, leave my stuff in my sports bag in the locker room and go downstairs to work out. An hour and a half later, I go back up stairs, open up my sportsbag and find out that some fucker stole my Karl Kani hoodie. There aren't any lockers in this locker room...everyone just leaves their sportsbag there. That's the way it goes. Been going there for 6 years now and NEVER had any problems.

The thing of it is...I'm 100% sure that the dude who stole it is someone who works out at the gym too. Nobody goes upstairs to the locker room if they're not planning to work out. The lady behind the counter keeps an eye on that. So that drives me mad! Most likely I've looked this dude straight in the eyes yesterday not knowing he was gonna steal my hoodie. And I'm going back there tomorrow, so who knows...maybe he'll be back there and I don't even know who he is. FUCK man, I can't tell you how angry this type of shit makes me! I was so enraged last night.

I'm far from an aggressive person but I wonder how I would have reacted if I had entered the locker room WHILE he was taking out my hoodie. I really don't know. Either I would've been amazed and just took it back without laying my hands on the man, or I would've smashed him on the ground. I've never gotten into a fight in my whole life, but if I would get to know who did this...chances are that I'd stomp him the fuck out. Fuck...I don't know. I'm just angry as hell right now.

I feel so powerless. Can't really do anything about it, you know? Stealing shit is for cowards, no matter what the case, but with this...it makes me even more pissed.

I've been thinking about typing some kind of letter addressed to the dude who stole it and hang the letter up in several places across the gym. Not that will change anything, or that I'll get my hoodie back, but hopefully that fucker will at least think about what he's done for a second.

Anyone of you got some other advice?

MANBEARPIG.

Re: Some fucker @ the local gym stole my Karl Kani sweater...
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 04:02:32 AM »
check lost and found.

maybe u dropped and someone turned it in.

just wait it out you're bound to see the guy sporting it if he went the trouble to jack you

Karl Kani tho?

had no idea people still wore that shit.

the letter thing is a good idea too.

good luck man.

-KIDRENEGADE-

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 08:11:29 AM »
check lost and found. maybe u dropped and someone turned it in.

Nah, I'm absolutely 100% sure that the sweater was in my bag. No way I've dropped it somewhere by mistake.

just wait it out you're bound to see the guy sporting it if he went the trouble to jack you

I've thought about that also. And the owner of the gym will keep an eye out for my sweater (I described what it looks like). But I don't think that the dude who stole it will be that dumb to wear it to the gym. You'd have to be a complete moron for that. If he DOES wear it, and I catch him, I swear...it'll be my first fight in my life. Aggression is not the right way to solve things, I'll be the first person to admit that, but I'm willing to let this rule slide just for once, lol.

Karl Kani tho?

Well yeah, maybe in the U.S. Karl Kani isn't that popular anymore, but hip-hop stores around here (Belgium) usally have some Karl Kani shirts, sweaters, pants...depending on the collection.
It wasn't exactly a cheap sweater either. The shit cost me about 60 euros ($50)...
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 08:13:25 AM by CRAFTY »

Piffmeister2008

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2008, 09:26:56 AM »
Quote from: CRAFTY link=topic=173064.msg1775271#msg1775271 db
Anyone of you got some other advice?
[/quote

buy a new sweater, Kani is washed up anyways

Suga Foot

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2008, 10:17:58 AM »
I used to looooooove Karl Kani.  But I haven't seen that in a store in like 10 years.

JAZ

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2008, 11:32:42 AM »
lmao @ some one stealing a karl kani shirt. and 60euro for a sweater is a bargain.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2008, 11:35:59 AM »
what the fuck karl kanis???? man that nigga did you a favor taken that gear off ya hands............

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2008, 11:58:29 AM »
what the fuck karl kanis???? man that nigga did you a favor taken that gear off ya hands............

Do you honestly think I give a fuck about hip-hop fashion? It was a cool sweater so that's why I bought it. Period. I couldn't care less about which hip-hop clothing brand is "in" right now.
And I said 60 euros, but now that I think of it, it was indeed a lot more. Karl Kani's pretty expensive around here. It was more likely something around 80 tot 90 euros. And even if it WAS a bargain or a cheap ass sweater, it's STILL fucked up to steal a sweater.

I've already typed my letter, but any tips/advice is still welcome.

JAZ

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2008, 12:12:00 PM »

Do you honestly think I give a fuck about hip-hop fashion? It was a cool sweater so that's why I bought it. Period. I couldn't care less about which hip-hop clothing brand is "in" right now.
And I said 60 euros, but now that I think of it, it was indeed a lot more. Karl Kani's pretty expensive around here. It was more likely something around 80 tot 90 euros. And even if it WAS a bargain or a cheap ass sweater, it's STILL fucked up to steal a sweater.

I've already typed my letter, but any tips/advice is still welcome.
stealing is fucked up in general.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2008, 12:14:24 PM »
That's just some fucked up shit, good luck man. 

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2008, 04:21:10 PM »
Regardless of what it was, nuthin' can piss a nigga off enough. Fuck it, when you buy somethang, you take pride in that shit. A real nigga anyways. You know? Ain't nuthin' worse than having somethang taken from you. It's a powerless feeling. I know when shit of mines get's taken, I get HEATED, HEATED. That's like 50 bucks taken out your pocket.

Uhh, I don't know man. I feel sorry for you though. Hopefully with luck it'll turn up for you. Shit's fucked up.

SGV

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2008, 05:42:07 PM »
LMAO @ Everyone shitting on his Kani sweater. I don't think that letter will do shit for you homie. I'd suggest not posting it.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2008, 11:05:44 PM »
LMAO!!!!! well that's what you get for wearin Karl Kani......it ain't fuckin 1995 anymore. wear you hittin the tread in some high top Fila's too?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2008, 11:18:17 PM »
you got your sweatshirt stolen quit whining
[

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2008, 12:27:52 AM »
LMAO!!!!! well that's what you get for wearin Karl Kani......it ain't fuckin 1995 anymore. wear you hittin the tread in some high top Fila's too?

LMAO!!!!! Have you been that funny since birth or just since recently?
Kind of sad to see that only a few people had something useful to say in this thread, whereas the others concentrated on the clothing brand instead of what it's really about: something being stolen from you.
I guess having a Karl Kani sweater being taken from you is okay. As long as it's not a Ed Hardy, Phat Farm or Sean John shirt, it's okay to steal something, right? Makes perfect sense guys. My bad!