Author Topic: Some fucker @ the local gym stole my Karl Kani sweater...  (Read 891 times)

h2k4

Re: Some fucker @ the local gym stole my Karl Kani sweater...
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2008, 05:55:12 PM »
LMAO!!!!! well that's what you get for wearin Karl Kani......it ain't fuckin 1995 anymore. wear you hittin the tread in some high top Fila's too?
LOL!  Wearing spandex and the scrunched up socks with the headband.

Seriously though, even if the letter wont amount to anything, I'd say type it if it's going to make you feel better.  No matter how outdated your sweater was, it's still your property.  You guys don't have lockers that allow you to lock them?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2008, 02:19:19 AM »
LMAO!!!!! well that's what you get for wearin Karl Kani......it ain't fuckin 1995 anymore. wear you hittin the tread in some high top Fila's too?

LMAO!!!!! Have you been that funny since birth or just since recently?
Kind of sad to see that only a few people had something useful to say in this thread, whereas the others concentrated on the clothing brand instead of what it's really about: something being stolen from you.
I guess having a Karl Kani sweater being taken from you is okay. As long as it's not a Ed Hardy, Phat Farm or Sean John shirt, it's okay to steal something, right? Makes perfect sense guys. My bad!

geez lighten up

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Australian Bastard

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2008, 03:48:07 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LoPxwS6gI84&amp;hl=en&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LoPxwS6gI84&amp;hl=en&amp;autoplay=0</a>

Niggas thinkin' I'm buggin' out, I ain't buggin'
Y'all niggaz'd be buggin' out too if you had somebody's flesh on you
Motherfuckers, fuck ya'll niggaz, I ain't goin' crazy

Sleepin' on couches and shit... I'm goin' back outside, fuck ya'll niggaz, man

« Last Edit: March 15, 2008, 03:56:38 AM by get OVER the inner FIEND »

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2008, 04:08:05 AM »

LMAO!!!!! Have you been that funny since birth or just since recently?
Kind of sad to see that only a few people had something useful to say in this thread, whereas the others concentrated on the clothing brand instead of what it's really about: something being stolen from you.
I guess having a Karl Kani sweater being taken from you is okay. As long as it's not a Ed Hardy, Phat Farm or Sean John shirt, it's okay to steal something, right? Makes perfect sense guys. My bad!

geez lighten up

What? So you're implying you wouldn't be mad about the fact someone took something from you? Lighten up? I'll decide if I I'll lighten up about such a situation or not. Thanks for your credible contribution though. I'll keep it in mind.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2008, 04:09:49 AM by CRAFTY »

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2008, 02:49:48 AM »
People still rock Karl Kani? WTF is this 1995?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elevz

« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2008, 05:51:16 AM »
Sucks to have your stuff stolen, but a letter won't really help you. In fact, it'll only make you seem butthurt. There's not a lot you can do to get your sweater back, just keep your eyes open in case he actually does go to the gym wearing your sweater. Other than that, let it slide. Don't forgive, don't forget, but don't let it bother you either.

smegma

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2008, 06:06:24 AM »
The best thing you can do is talk to the people at the gym and hope one of says something suspicious.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2008, 10:03:29 AM »
damn man, that sucks...i hope you find out who did it.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2008, 10:36:22 AM »
Sucks to have your stuff stolen, but a letter won't really help you. In fact, it'll only make you seem butthurt. There's not a lot you can do to get your sweater back, just keep your eyes open in case he actually does go to the gym wearing your sweater. Other than that, let it slide. Don't forgive, don't forget, but don't let it bother you either.

I hear you, and thanks for the advice, but I decided to hang up my letter anyway though. Indeed, it might seem I'm butthurt because of that letter, but I really couldn't care less about that.
@ Mauzip: that's what I've been doing. I went there on Friday, going back there tomorow...maybe someone will have seen something. I'll have to wait and see.

Thx to those who actually had something useful to say.

herpes

« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2008, 11:00:32 AM »
shit happens man, complaining about it is a bitch move.  You count your losses and move on.  Plus it was Karl Kani sweater, dude was doing you a favor.  It's time for you move up in years.  Next step is to move to the 98-99 fashion.  I think you can find fubu in discount bins.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2008, 11:35:03 AM »
People still rock Karl Kani? WTF is this 1995?

it makes me feel like i'm tupac or biggie, haven't buy hip hop clothes for years but i still wear my 2 karl kani buttons up shirts from times to times

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2008, 12:01:31 PM »
i see that stuff at flea markets

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2008, 12:07:11 PM »
I still rock Kani. Fuck trends homie, I rock what looks good.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2008, 01:30:34 PM »
yeah you're right keep it REAL!<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/itJdHDP_dTk&amp;hl=en&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/itJdHDP_dTk&amp;hl=en&amp;autoplay=0</a>

« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 01:36:04 PM by Don Jacob »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

JAZ

« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2008, 01:35:42 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/XpFIWgSRyBA&amp;hl=en&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/XpFIWgSRyBA&amp;hl=en&amp;autoplay=0</a>