Author Topic: "BOSS of the city, BOSS of the coast....." - Snoop Dogg  (Read 3200 times)

messi19

Re: "BOSS of the city, BOSS of the coast....." - Snoop Dogg
« Reply #90 on: March 15, 2008, 11:40:57 AM »
i didn't even watch the video the first time around. crooked had a whole grammy speech prepared.

you guys living in some delusional reality man.. trying to scrap up everything to defend him, like he was really your boss.

lol

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #91 on: March 15, 2008, 12:07:04 PM »
zero buzz? what about the westcoast lyrical assassin award?

WOW. from an awards ceremony that no one showed up to, and that has zero credibility at all.

yeah dude, place looks real empty..  ::)

LOL @ a westcoast regional award show

this is what the invitation said: Show up and win an award......GUARANTEED

LMAO @ that shit looking like it took place in a elementary school gym

Hold up homie, The awards was some monumental shit because 1, every rapper that was there,crip or blood stayed cool throughout the whole event. It proved that nigga's could get along without a glitch. And it was in a cool spot, not a "high school gym" as you stated in your post. Snoop IS the most popular rapper not just on the coast,but the world. he consistently drops platinum LP's, so it's unfair to try to compare crooked I to him, but lyrically,come on man, it aint no contest. Snoop is the man none the less. What niggas need to do for real though is stop hiding behind computer screens tryna keep shit kicked up,in the end what does it matter?Be glad somebody cared enough to even have an Award ceremony for us. trust me,next year it'll be bigger.

messi19

« Reply #92 on: March 15, 2008, 01:28:28 PM »

WOW. from an awards ceremony that no one showed up to, and that has zero credibility at all.

Hold up homie, The awards was some monumental shit because 1, every rapper that was there,crip or blood stayed cool throughout the whole event. It proved that nigga's could get along without a glitch. And it was in a cool spot, not a "high school gym" as you stated in your post. Snoop IS the most popular rapper not just on the coast,but the world. he consistently drops platinum LP's, so it's unfair to try to compare crooked I to him, but lyrically,come on man, it aint no contest. Snoop is the man none the less. What niggas need to do for real though is stop hiding behind computer screens tryna keep shit kicked up,in the end what does it matter?Be glad somebody cared enough to even have an Award ceremony for us. trust me,next year it'll be bigger.

SMH at "niggas could get along without a glitch"..cuz it was all the so called "new west" rapper there. u act these new west cats aint got the biggest mouths out there. They been takin shots at Snoop, Game etc.  How can u talk about unity when the 2 dawgs thats doin the MOST gets dissed by most these cats subliminaly/directly?

D~Nice

« Reply #93 on: March 15, 2008, 01:40:22 PM »
If you like Crooked, cool. If you like Snoop, cool. Some people are meant to squash they beef, others aren't. At least there ain't no violence poppin off. These 2 are joined to the hip in this forum.

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #94 on: March 15, 2008, 01:42:17 PM »
say bruh, I ain't said nothing about who dissing who subliminally or otherwise. I don't give a fuck about none of that. I was more or less making a comment about the awards.Snoop & game both do big huge numbers,so my hat goes off to both of those dudes. Sometimes niggas get darts thrown in they direction for reasons that me, or nobody else may know about.

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #95 on: March 15, 2008, 01:44:40 PM »
And I do agree, all that dissin shit is lame, especially the subliminal shit.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #96 on: March 16, 2008, 04:17:41 PM »

how as that momumental? the only 2 relevant rappers in the west are Game and SNoop, neither showed up to the bingo hall that night

LMAO@  you talking about bloods and crips being cool with each other, all those gangsta rappers are studio gangstas that did most they killin on GTA
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

messi19

« Reply #97 on: March 16, 2008, 04:26:42 PM »

how as that momumental? the only 2 relevant rappers in the west are Game and SNoop, neither showed up to the bingo hall that night

LMAO@  you talking about bloods and crips being cool with each other, all those gangsta rappers are studio gangstas that did most they killin on GTA

aaw shit hahaha u wrong for that one homie ;D

Maniac Marxxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • London in this bitch!!!!!!!!
« Reply #98 on: March 16, 2008, 05:37:29 PM »
Snoop talks about peace amongst the west coast rappers and still he pulls this bullshit. Crooked I is too hard headed to pick up the phone and reach out, so instead he whines about it in every interview. Both parties are acting like immature children from my perspective.

but crooked did reach out, nigga was crying on the phone saying he and snoop could do "big things" LMAO, soft hoe begging to be signed and shit

When did that phone call happen, i didnt know about this an also someoe in this thread said he was beggin 2 be signed 2 koch west is that true.

I felt bad for the nigga, must be struggling to eat

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #99 on: March 16, 2008, 07:20:48 PM »
Snoop talks about peace amongst the west coast rappers and still he pulls this bullshit. Crooked I is too hard headed to pick up the phone and reach out, so instead he whines about it in every interview. Both parties are acting like immature children from my perspective.

but crooked did reach out, nigga was crying on the phone saying he and snoop could do "big things" LMAO, soft hoe begging to be signed and shit

When did that phone call happen, i didnt know about this an also someoe in this thread said he was beggin 2 be signed 2 koch west is that true.

I felt bad for the nigga, must be struggling to eat

it was a interview Nima had with him after Snoop called Crooked a bench player
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

ilovepyts

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #100 on: March 16, 2008, 08:17:31 PM »
Its was a good sub, but Snoop is the King of the west hands down!

http://www.headfirstuniversity.com/video.htm

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #101 on: March 16, 2008, 08:24:01 PM »
I may be late but when did this beef start between Crook and Snoop?

I'm a fan of both so it doesnt bother me but would like for them to do a track together sometime and end this

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #102 on: March 16, 2008, 09:50:18 PM »

whatever.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: March 16, 2008, 10:12:17 PM »
At least those people "tried" to do something with that Awards Show. I admit that I didn't make it out, but I won't knock them for trying to do something for West Coast artists. They get my props for stepping up to the plate instead of just talking about it.   
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #104 on: March 16, 2008, 10:51:48 PM »
ok and even so then if your point is them bloods and crips is studio gangstas they got an entourage of real drug dealers and gang bangers so to have all of them in 1 room is HUGE