Author Topic: "BOSS of the city, BOSS of the coast....." - Snoop Dogg  (Read 3198 times)

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Re: "BOSS of the city, BOSS of the coast....." - Snoop Dogg
« Reply #105 on: March 16, 2008, 11:21:57 PM »
At least those people "tried" to do something with that Awards Show. I admit that I didn't make it out, but I won't knock them for trying to do something for West Coast artists. They get my props for stepping up to the plate instead of just talking about it.   
^Right.

Like D & others here in this thread are saying, all this subliminal dissing shit between them is wack. I mean, when things from the West Coast do pop off like this, like voting for videos or even an award show that could do big things, people only laugh & say it ain't shit or it won't matter because of BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.

But the key to what I'm saying is, if no one is supporting these things & just make jokes of it, the West'll never get big & shit will stay the same way it is because people see no one's supporting it or voting for it to be played on TV or on the radio. So enjoy the South & East get it poppin' & getting spins & bigger sales, because with this attitude of showing no support by not buying/downloading mixtapes by artists (say Crooked for example since he's the one being talked about in here) or saying artists aren't shit compared to a West Coast OG (like Cube, Snoop, etc.), voting on 106 & Park for West Coast videos that are able to get on there (ex. for Glasses Malone "Certified"), & checking out the Award Shows for the West Coast (whether you're able to make it in person or even if it's just looking at it on YouTube because you couldn't make it), the West is going nowhere.

Just had to enter this thread one more time to speak my 2 cents on it, whether cats agree with me or not. 8)
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 11:24:57 PM by Mista Chill - Fly As I Wanna Be »

D~Nice

« Reply #106 on: March 16, 2008, 11:35:36 PM »
At least those people "tried" to do something with that Awards Show. I admit that I didn't make it out, but I won't knock them for trying to do something for West Coast artists. They get my props for stepping up to the plate instead of just talking about it.   
^Right.

Like D & others here in this thread are saying, all this subliminal dissing shit between them is wack. I mean, when things from the West Coast do pop off like this, like voting for videos or even an award show that could do big things, people only laugh & say it ain't shit or it won't matter because of BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.

But the key to what I'm saying is, if no one is supporting these things & just make jokes of it, the West'll never get big & shit will stay the same way it is because people see no one's supporting it or voting for it to be played on TV or on the radio. So enjoy the South & East get it poppin' & getting spins & bigger sales, because with this attitude of showing no support by not buying/downloading mixtapes by artists (say Crooked for example since he's the one being talked about in here) or saying artists aren't shit compared to a West Coast OG (like Cube, Snoop, etc.), voting on 106 & Park for West Coast videos that are able to get on there (ex. for Glasses Malone "Certified"), & checking out the Award Shows for the West Coast (whether you're able to make it in person or even if it's just looking at it on YouTube because you couldn't make it), the West is going nowhere.

Just had to enter this thread one more time to speak my 2 cents on it, whether cats agree with me or not. 8)

Props man, +1 for that. God here we go again. Crabs in the bucket mentality. Congrats to Long Beach for making this a Crook vs Snoop thread AGAIN. I don't care if the awards were held by Bob the Wino in the cardboard box down the street. We should be glad peeps recognize and acknowledge talent and want to celebrate it out west. We almost made it to the point people did not want west coast artists at they shows because of all the beefing. If you don't like or want to support Crooked, don't. Same with Snoop, don't. And people stop worrying about how the next man eats or how much money he got. That is some hoe ass shit.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #107 on: March 17, 2008, 12:18:57 PM »
crooked need to make a track like Game did and apologize to SNoop, he already got the crying down pretty good
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

D~Nice

« Reply #108 on: March 17, 2008, 12:24:02 PM »
crooked need to make a track like Game did and apologize to SNoop, he already got the crying down pretty good

Both need to stop acting like punk ass kids and squash it or keep it moving.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #109 on: October 10, 2008, 06:29:29 PM »
can't belive that nigga Crooked STILL can't stop dropping subliminal against SNoop

stuat scott did it all through the hip hop weeklys now the block obama

FuckTheWorld

• 'G'
« Reply #110 on: October 10, 2008, 06:42:30 PM »
"Wanna hear some gangsta shit, then press play
These niggas couldn’t fuck with me on they best day
Especially niggas who boney as an X-Ray "  - crooked i

ahaahahahah fuck snoop

C.O.B

We Fly High

« Reply #111 on: October 10, 2008, 06:47:11 PM »
haha now they have some cd called No Country For Old Men... more dissing. too bad Crook cant get snoop off his mind.

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #112 on: October 10, 2008, 07:01:57 PM »
"BOSS of the city, BOSS of the coast, some other niggas tried, but none of the them come close"

-Neva Have to Worry

Snoop stay making Crooked look stupid

"Imma see if your wifes curtains match her carpet, even she know your raps is garbage"

no one outside Cali................fuk it out side OF THIS FORUM knows who the fukk crooked is, just another crumb of the table mayne

thats not true every forum im on knows crooked i

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #113 on: October 10, 2008, 07:49:24 PM »
haha now they have some cd called No Country For Old Men... more dissing. too bad Crook cant get snoop off his mind.

stuart scott just embarrassing himself

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #114 on: October 10, 2008, 08:48:39 PM »
what piss poor rhymes
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Kilo2

« Reply #115 on: October 10, 2008, 08:52:21 PM »
what piss poor rhymes

You know what's funny? Snoop said he never went gold on any record, but the one he tries to address Crooked on and starts his bullshit up again he goes gold or I believe slightly below. At least, Crooked I never had another motherfucker write his shit. I guess that's where Snoop failed, and I like Snoop don't get me wrong. I would love to see a lyrical battle between the two, but we all know who would win. Only Snoop in his prime could go against Crooked I.

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: October 10, 2008, 10:22:22 PM »
I'm a Snoop & Crooked I fan, but I do find it funny that these lyrics were ghostwritten for Snoop by someone else.  :laugh:

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #117 on: October 11, 2008, 01:46:45 AM »
^yeh, snoops a real joke. LOL ..we all find it funny :laugh:

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #118 on: October 11, 2008, 07:00:30 AM »
what piss poor rhymes

You know what's funny? Snoop said he never went gold on any record, but the one he tries to address Crooked on and starts his bullshit up again he goes gold or I believe slightly below. At least, Crooked I never had another motherfucker write his shit. I guess that's where Snoop failed, and I like Snoop don't get me wrong. I would love to see a lyrical battle between the two, but we all know who would win. Only Snoop in his prime could go against Crooked I.

Snoop could crush crooked in a battle, don't get it twisted

thats why Stuart Scott is afraid to mention Snoop by name

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #119 on: October 11, 2008, 07:06:25 AM »
what piss poor rhymes

Snoop could crush crooked in a battle, don't get it twisted

thats why Stuart Scott is afraid to mention Snoop by name

LMFAO  :laugh: