Author Topic: "BOSS of the city, BOSS of the coast....." - Snoop Dogg  (Read 3202 times)

Elano

Re: "BOSS of the city, BOSS of the coast....." - Snoop Dogg
« Reply #120 on: October 11, 2008, 07:08:55 AM »
crooked had a whole grammy speech prepared.

lol  ;D

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #121 on: October 11, 2008, 07:18:24 AM »
I'm a Snoop & Crooked I fan, but I do find it funny that these lyrics were ghostwritten for Snoop by someone else.  :laugh:

how do u know? just because he had a few writers on his album? that doesnt mean they wrote everything/that line homie. get it right.

ohhh and shout outz to my nigga Long Beach Iz Active that nigga keepin it trill while ya niggaz hatin. straight up.

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #122 on: October 11, 2008, 07:28:53 AM »
I'm a Snoop & Crooked I fan, but I do find it funny that these lyrics were ghostwritten for Snoop by someone else.  :laugh:

how do u know? just because he had a few writers on his album? that doesnt mean they wrote everything/that line homie. get it right.

ohhh and shout outz to my nigga Long Beach Iz Active that nigga keepin it trill while ya niggaz hatin. straight up.

Where am I hating on LBIA? I've already dealt with him at another thread before and caught him slipping BIG TIME concerning Snoop's worldwide sales. Other than that, I don't have problems with the nigga. He's a funny cat. I don't buy into a lot of his bullshit, but he's funny to read sometimes. Why do you feel the need to stick up for the nigga anyway? You his groupie or something?  ::)

Take a chill pill and relax. It's only the internet. It ain't that serious. Learn to laugh and keep it moving.

BTW, quoting MTV:

Pharrell Williams and Too Short also contribute to the LP. This time around, not only did Snoop get people like Shawty Red to write his song lyrics, he brought in a team of aspiring MCs to pen his rap lyrics too.

"I'm into giving people chances," he explained. "They wrote what they thought Snoop Dogg should be saying. It turned out wonderful."

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1581265/20080209/snoop_dogg.jhtml

^^Nuff said.

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #123 on: October 11, 2008, 07:30:24 AM »

Where am I hating on LBIA? I've already dealt with him at another thread before and caught him slipping BIG TIME concerning Snoop's worldwide sales. Other than that, I don't have problems with the nigga. He's a funny cat. I don't buy into a lot of his bullshit, but he's funny to read sometimes. Why do you feel the need to stick up for the nigga anyway? You his groupie or something?  ::)

Take a chill pill and relax. It's only the internet. It ain't that serious. Learn to laugh and keep it moving.

BTW, quoting MTV:

Pharrell Williams and Too Short also contribute to the LP. This time around, not only did Snoop get people like Shawty Red to write his song lyrics, he brought in a team of aspiring MCs to pen his rap lyrics too.

"I'm into giving people chances," he explained. "They wrote what they thought Snoop Dogg should be saying. It turned out wonderful."

^^Nuff said.

who in the fuck said anything about you being a hater u dumb ass mufucka??

i wasnt even talkin about you

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #124 on: October 11, 2008, 07:34:21 AM »

BTW, quoting MTV:

^^Nuff said.

You quoted me dumbfuck.

Elano

« Reply #125 on: October 11, 2008, 07:35:42 AM »
crooked I has never been on tour outside the united states i guess  :D

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #126 on: October 11, 2008, 07:36:21 AM »

BTW, quoting MTV:

^^Nuff said.

You quoted me dumbfuck.

you're dumb as FUCK..i quoted u because i was replyin to your post about WRITERS..

and then i said PS.. SHOUTZ OUT TO LONG BEACH IS ACTIVE...you dumb muthafucka.

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #127 on: October 11, 2008, 07:40:58 AM »

BTW, quoting MTV:

^^Nuff said.

You quoted me dumbfuck.

you're dumb as FUCK..i quoted u because i was replyin to your post about WRITERS..

And then you made a generalized statement that he "keepin it trill while ya niggaz hatin. straight up."

Elano

« Reply #128 on: October 11, 2008, 07:42:57 AM »
This topic needs

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #129 on: October 11, 2008, 08:40:46 AM »

BTW, quoting MTV:

^^Nuff said.

You quoted me dumbfuck.

And then you made a generalized statement that he "keepin it trill while ya niggaz hatin. straight up."

but who said YOU???? ya = ya'll...why should you feel like i directed it at YOU?? alot of cats hate on dude thats why i said it..to those who DO hate on him fool.

damn homie can u read?

see that was aimed at you..because i said..can YOU read? ;)

dumb mufucka.

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #130 on: October 11, 2008, 08:49:10 AM »

BTW, quoting MTV:

^^Nuff said.

You quoted me dumbfuck.

but who said YOU???? ya = ya'll...why should you feel like i directed it at YOU?? alot of cats hate on dude thats why i said it..to those who DO hate on him fool.

damn homie can u read?

see that was aimed at you..because i said..can YOU read? ;)

dumb mufucka.

Do you know what generalization means?

Hence the reason why I had to clarify my point by stating that I wasn't one of those "haters" since you were generalizing and addressing the haters.

So yes, I can read. I just had to clear my name from the so-called "haters" list.

It's all good though. I ain't mad atcha. Like I said, no hate here. Do you, lil' nigga.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #131 on: October 12, 2008, 02:48:55 PM »

they hate the truth nigga, and thats all I spit
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

BIGWORM

« Reply #132 on: October 12, 2008, 03:45:10 PM »
I don't know why everyone is mad Crooked I doesn't have an album out yet. Crooked I claims he is new west even if him and a couple more guys that claim New West are tight it doesn't matter because New West artists are simply internet/forum rappers that will never have a bar code.

N ever
E ever
W ill

W e
E xist
S imply
T apes

real hiphop

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #133 on: October 12, 2008, 10:43:37 PM »
first off crooked i would lyrically murder snoop.  why do hate weird ass nigga.  52 weeks of str8 classic shit n 2 classic mixtapes n murdering everybody hes featured wit.   to snoops one album n poor quality hahahahaha get the fuck out here its hip hop LYRICS  wordplay metaphores  deep songs gangsta shit crooked does it all fuck record sales.  n i shouldnt diss snoop album because  he doesnt even write his own i should diss his ghost writers  dude amitted himself hahaahahaha wat kind of king of the west is that.   n yo i heard the new song wit e 40 n game  n games verse was pretty weak but damn snoop dogg made him look good. snoop sounding like a middle school kid rappin again. it goes something like this  candy   mandy  sandy dandy literally. GET THE FUK OUTTA OF HERE   crooked i says shit that makes you want rewind everytime to hear again to snoop u want to fast forward his shit cause its borin n u dont want hear none of that shit tell him to get better ghost writers

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #134 on: October 12, 2008, 11:30:50 PM »
first off crooked i would lyrically murder snoop.  why do hate weird ass nigga.  52 weeks of str8 classic shit n 2 classic mixtapes n murdering everybody hes featured wit.   to snoops one album n poor quality hahahahaha get the fuck out here its hip hop LYRICS  wordplay metaphores  deep songs gangsta shit crooked does it all fuck record sales.  n i shouldnt diss snoop album because  he doesnt even write his own i should diss his ghost writers  dude amitted himself hahaahahaha wat kind of king of the west is that.   n yo i heard the new song wit e 40 n game  n games verse was pretty weak but damn snoop dogg made him look good. snoop sounding like a middle school kid rappin again. it goes something like this  candy   mandy  sandy dandy literally. GET THE FUK OUTTA OF HERE   crooked i says shit that makes you want rewind everytime to hear again to snoop u want to fast forward his shit cause its borin n u dont want hear none of that shit tell him to get better ghost writers

man why people gotta call everything a talented rapper makes classic?

how the fuck is crooked i's shit classic????

dont get me wrong i like dude but god damn people are quick to jump to shit.

its like if you have a rapper with average skill..then people are quick to call their shit average or wack just because of the fact that they aint a top 5 MC or something. Just because Crooked I is dope as hell doesnt mean every single thing he puts out is classic or dope just because of the fact that he lyrically dope.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 11:33:22 PM by 2008 Somethin' »