Author Topic: "BOSS of the city, BOSS of the coast....." - Snoop Dogg  (Read 3195 times)

PLANT

Re: "BOSS of the city, BOSS of the coast....." - Snoop Dogg
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2008, 03:29:23 PM »
Crooked I is nowhere close to being on the same level as Snoop.  I dont even know why there is a discussion on this.  If Crooked I wants to take subliminal shots at Snoop, it just makes him look even weaker IMO.  Snoop has been, and still is the Boss of the Westcoast for some time.  Dre is a musical genius, but no way can he be the king of the west.  Crooked I isnt even on the same level as Daz, Kurupt, Soopafly, Nate even Bad Azz IMO.  All thos guys have albums and classic material under there belt.  Crooked I is just another rapper on the west without a deal.  Just cuz your a dope MC dont mean shit.  People have to feel what you are saying.  Same thing happend with Canibus, but he was even doper than Crooked I.

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2008, 04:22:23 PM »
long beach is active youre a snoopy groupie fo real... every topic you create is abour snoop >>> crooked i .... snoop is the BOSS, fuck crooked i.... youre a straight up hater,stop acting like its your beef... whatever i would love to see snoop and crook do a song together!
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

messi19

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2008, 04:25:10 PM »
No matter how much people here try to "culturize" you man (long beach is active) by talkin to you plain and simple so u could understand, example: talk simple about this hip hop music with you, you allways seem to dissapoint and fail in communication, you just dont have it in yourself to act nice even behind your computer..in this forum you are like a turd in beluga caviar.

why you catching feelings stan?

Crooked been taking shots at Snoop for months now after he was brought to tears on the phone beggin to be signed by Snoop, and now Snoop shuts him down in one line

crooked will always just be an internet rapper

Im not catchin feelins, i just dont understand how can u be so ignorant all the time, i mean i can say fuck snoop cause hes a shady person and paranoid egomaniac that disses crooked i and bishop lamont for no reason, but i would never say that dude is not a hip hop legend or something ignorant like that,like the things u prefer saying, but u gotta understand that you look dumb, yea yea u dont give a fuck cause this is internet, but u manifest your personality here also so people will think u are dumb as fuck and i dont want that cause i know deep down somwhere u have a good brain cell that can takeover again, so im still hoping...why dont u just chill and concentrate on sth positive for a change maybe that will make impact on your active brain cell to start multiplying:)

WTF..when did Snoop diss Bishop? I think u mean Ras Kass..

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2008, 04:33:16 PM »
No matter how much people here try to "culturize" you man (long beach is active) by talkin to you plain and simple so u could understand, example: talk simple about this hip hop music with you, you allways seem to dissapoint and fail in communication, you just dont have it in yourself to act nice even behind your computer..in this forum you are like a turd in beluga caviar.

Crooked been taking shots at Snoop for months now after he was brought to tears on the phone beggin to be signed by Snoop, and now Snoop shuts him down in one line

Im not catchin feelins, i just dont understand how can u be so ignorant all the time, i mean i can say fuck snoop cause hes a shady person and paranoid egomaniac that disses crooked i and bishop lamont for no reason, but i would never say that dude is not a hip hop legend or something ignorant like that,like the things u prefer saying, but u gotta understand that you look dumb, yea yea u dont give a fuck cause this is internet, but u manifest your personality here also so people will think u are dumb as fuck and i dont want that cause i know deep down somwhere u have a good brain cell that can takeover again, so im still hoping...why dont u just chill and concentrate on sth positive for a change maybe that will make impact on your active brain cell to start multiplying:)

^Didn't Game diss Bishop also?

But yeah I was just thinking about that after hearing the song before I ever saw this thread. I was like "Damn, Crooked, Snoop's gettin' on you & you can't do shit since you're not on the same level as he is in the public eye...". To me, Crooked >>> Snoop as far as lyrics & delivery, but Snoop has an edge on him as far as charisma & being a veteran in the game. Plus like Crooked said, Snoop will always be the head of Long Beach because he put our city on the map. There will always be a spot for him, but he has to let others get up there like Dre & Death Row did for him 15 years ago. 8)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2008, 04:52:18 PM »

sorry i went a bit far with that " DISSIN", i meant not supportin/talkin shit lol :

anyway, someone interviewd snoop askin him as one of the most important figures on westcoast what he thinks of new rappers comig up like Bishop Lamont and snoops answer was :Nah i dont feel dude..etc , sth like that happen...

so u can hear Bishop Lamont on CHEA BEAH : " ..i tought this rap ,this fake niggas wrestlin, get respect from Vatos without  songs for mexicans,blue carpet get blood imma only shampoo it,but i forgive you nigga, god bless em trough with it.....it went sth like that.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

PLANT

« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2008, 04:55:40 PM »
Plus like Crooked said, Snoop will always be the head of Long Beach because he put our city on the map. There will always be a spot for him, but he has to let others get up there like Dre & Death Row did for him 15 years ago. 8)
Yo how the fuck hasnt Snoop let other rappers get up there?  I could go on and on about the artists Snoop has worked with from the LBC.  Hes made countless efforts and still continues to bring new artist and old artist to the table when they dont have shit going on for themselves.  Where the fuck is Soopafly without Snoop?  Bad Azz?  Eastsidaz?  Snoop helped the Doggpound become known to the world, Nate Dogg, Warren G.  Im not saying these artist cant make good music on their own but Snoop definatly puts these guys in the limelight time and time again.  Damn, Soopafly needs to start doing some dope shit on his on and stop relying on Snoop so he can be his backup vocals when hes on tour.  Where are the Doggys Angles without Snoop?  Will the Eastsidaz ever go platinum again without Snoop?  FUCK NO.  Would the 213 album or "Cali Iz Active" have dropped without Snoop?  FUCK NO!  Would Daz have signed to "So-So- Def" without Snoop, prolly the fuck not!  

I could name well over 100 songs of "Snoop Dogg feat. (your fav westcoast artist) but I know damn well I couldnt name 100 or more of "(Your fav. westcoast artist feat. Snoop Dogg)

Snoop is THE REAL BOSS of the westcoast, like it or not.  Not Ice Cube, not Dr. Dre, not The Game.  SNOOP DOGG
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 04:58:31 PM by PLANT »

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2008, 04:58:35 PM »
so are you saying crooked aint shit cuz he dont got no album out long beach?? crooked is rollin in a bently , hes been seen in a Fantom that dude will shit all over you long beach money wise LOL who says u gotta be signed to a label in order to be ballin ??????????????? alot of these dudes with albums out are BROKE!! u fucktard

PLANT

« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2008, 05:00:43 PM »
so are you saying crooked aint shit cuz he dont got no album out long beach?? crooked is rollin in a bently , hes been seen in a Fantom that dude will shit all over you long beach money wise LOL who says u gotta be signed to a label in order to be ballin ??????????????? alot of these dudes with albums out are BROKE!! u fucktard
if Crooked I was so "ballin" then why the fuck has he released a wack freestyle to dubcc for the last year on the internet!  WOW he must be makin BIGG money from DubCC, he prolly turned down Conan and Letterman and 106 and park to do freestyle for DubCc.  DubCC prolly bought that Bentley for Crooked I!

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2008, 05:03:30 PM »
Plus like Crooked said, Snoop will always be the head of Long Beach because he put our city on the map. There will always be a spot for him, but he has to let others get up there like Dre & Death Row did for him 15 years ago. 8)
Yo how the F hasnt Snoop let other get up there?  I could go on and on about the artists Snoop has worked with from the LBC.  Hes made countless efforts and still continues to bring new artist and old artist to the table when they dont have shit going on for themselves.  Where the fuck is Soopafly without Snoop?  Bad Azz?  Eastsidaz?  Snoop helped the Doggpound become known to the world, Nate Dogg, Warren G.  Im not saying these artist cant make good music on their own but Snoop definatly puts these guys in the limelight time and time again.  Damn, Soopafly needs to start doing some dope shit on his on and stop relying on Snoop so he can be his backup vocals when hes on tour.  Where are the Doggys Angles without Snoop?  Will the Eastsidaz ever go platinum again without Snoop?  FUCK NO.  Would the 213 album or "Cali Iz Active" have dropped without Snoop?  FUCK NO!  Would Daz have signed to "So-So- Def" without Snoop, prolly the fuck not!  

I could name well over 100 songs of "Snoop Dogg feat. (your fav westcoast artist) but I know damn well I couldnt name 100 or more of "(Your fav. westcoast artist feat. Snoop Dogg)
^I'm not talking about getting them exposed. It could take all day to name all the acts Snoop has brought out himself. What I'm saying is this: another artist from Long Beach (or any other city for that matter) should be able to drop their album without thinking that they'll upset Snoop if they say they're "The Boss" or whatever. Snoop shouldn't even have to say it because right now he is, but he can't be "The Boss" forever. Eventually someone else has to take the torch, & that person "period point blank" is Crooked. Bottom line.

PLANT

« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2008, 05:09:31 PM »
Yo how the F hasnt Snoop let other get up there?  I could go on and on about the artists Snoop has worked with from the LBC.  Hes made countless efforts and still continues to bring new artist and old artist to the table when they dont have shit going on for themselves.  Where the fuck is Soopafly without Snoop?  Bad Azz?  Eastsidaz?  Snoop helped the Doggpound become known to the world, Nate Dogg, Warren G.  Im not saying these artist cant make good music on their own but Snoop definatly puts these guys in the limelight time and time again.  Damn, Soopafly needs to start doing some dope shit on his on and stop relying on Snoop so he can be his backup vocals when hes on tour.  Where are the Doggys Angles without Snoop?  Will the Eastsidaz ever go platinum again without Snoop?  FUCK NO.  Would the 213 album or "Cali Iz Active" have dropped without Snoop?  FUCK NO!  Would Daz have signed to "So-So- Def" without Snoop, prolly the fuck not!  

^I'm not talking about getting them exposed. It could take all day to name all the acts Snoop has brought out himself. What I'm saying is this: another artist from Long Beach (or any other city for that matter) should be able to drop their album without thinking that they'll upset Snoop if they say they're "The Boss" or whatever. Snoop shouldn't even have to say it because right now he is, but he can't be "The Boss" forever. Eventually someone else has to take the torch, & that person "period point blank" is Crooked. Bottom line.
Crooked I's destiny lies in his own hands, not Snoops, my man.  You cant blame anyone else for failure but yourself.  Look at guys like WC, Mack 10, Quik, Mausberg (RIP) etc. those guys were all putting albums out and making dope shit without Snoop.  It has nothing to do with Snoop that Crooked I cant release an album and attract fans.  Aside from DubCC, the rest of the world has maybe only ever heard of Crooked I from "Streetz is a Mutha" or a Ja Rule track.  and thats a big MAYBE

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2008, 05:21:30 PM »
PLANT think about it for a second, why should he charge for these freestyles? not only does it generates buzz it shows his skills PLENTY OF PEOPLE FUCK WITH HIM NOW XXL magazine included

how much money is dude making hustling?? do you have a bently/fantom ?? can you afford these things plus own a house in southern california ?? ALOTTA RAPPERS CANNOT

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2008, 05:27:09 PM »

Crooked I's destiny lies in his own hands, not Snoops, my man.  You cant blame anyone else for failure but yourself.
^I can understand this if Crooked had even dropped an album yet and it flopped and he never got any exposure. But since he hasn't dropped any REAL albums yet, he hasn't exactly "failed" as far as being in the music industry.

Crooked has always given props to Bigg Snoop before this whole Snoop interview came out on DUBCNN where he said 'he ain't from Long Beach', 'he can't fuck with Kurupt, RBX, & Bad Azz' when we all know Crooked can in his sleep. He never talked like that about Snoop at all & he's always given big ups to Snoop. It would seem like Snoop would reach out to Crooked as well & include him in his unifying of the West Coast after the Conference, but it seems like it never came to fruition because he ain't 'never really liked cuzz' style' yet he's worked with him plenty of times on his older compilations & even wanted some of Crooked's rhymes to rap with.

SGV

« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2008, 05:33:21 PM »

I'm sure Crooked has received a few advances in his 10+ years in the industry. And I'm sure he used that money to LEASE those cars. Hell, they might even be rentals or belong to other people. Don't be fooled by material things. Let's see his home. Hell, that could be rented too.

dynastysruff

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2008, 06:00:19 PM »
Snoop got lucky and just blew up. theres no real talent in him.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2008, 06:01:13 PM »
Snoop got lucky and just blew up. theres no real talent in him.

...oh boy