Author Topic: Do you enjoy eating pussy?  (Read 1932 times)

Sparegeez

Re: Do you enjoy eating pussy?
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2008, 04:48:03 PM »
Danny I'm cool with Gay people. And I'm also cool with people licking assholes as if they're tongues were toilet paper. Lick all the ass cracks you wanna lick, it's fine with me.

BadAzzSnoop

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2008, 04:52:48 PM »
Real men don\'t eat pussy or ass IMO.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2008, 05:24:25 PM »
^^^ what the fuck you talking about young bucks?!  mothafucka YOU ONLY 21!!!!!!!

LMAO @ job thinking he is 40 or something.

yo eye am 21 but shit eye aint immature eye have always been told eye was mature from when eye was young....because eye always hung oout with older heads............ a lot of these people are like little ass kids

you sound like my gf when i was 14, she left me for a 17 years old boy because she said she was more mature and needed to hang with older people then she got gang banged by the guy and his 10 gang bangin partners

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #48 on: March 16, 2008, 05:34:59 PM »
^^^ what the fuck you talking about young bucks?!  mothafucka YOU ONLY 21!!!!!!!

yo eye am 21 but shit eye aint immature eye have always been told eye was mature from when eye was young....because eye always hung oout with older heads............ a lot of these people are like little ass kids

you sound like my gf when i was 14, she left me for a 17 years old boy because she said she was more mature and needed to hang with older people then she got gang banged by the guy and his 10 gang bangin partners
yea because people always tellin me eye was mature for my age and me hanging out with older heads really sounds like that......... man shut your dumb ass up......

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2008, 05:38:38 PM »

yea because people always tellin me eye was mature for my age and me hanging out with older heads really sounds like that......... man shut your dumb ass up......

you're so cool hanging with your grandpa, you must be like the annoying older brother in the boondocks

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2008, 05:40:13 PM »

you're so cool hanging with your grandpa, you must be like the annoying older brother in the boondocks
oh shit aint nothing like them white comedy central jokes!! damn your funny as fuck

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2008, 05:55:22 PM »

oh shit aint nothing like them white comedy central jokes!! damn your funny as fuck

thx danny boy

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2008, 12:27:59 AM »
Not really my thing, you have to be able to trust a broad to do that kind of thing, it's weird to do it on a random hook-up. If you do it, you have to do it because you like it, not just to get the girl off. That will get her more into it, and make you seem like less of a pushover.
I got a bird's eye view

Elevz

« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2008, 04:05:23 AM »
Well, isn't eating pussy pretty "unhygienic" too? And what about her sucking dick? And what about even french kissing, as a matter of trading germs? Or why eat cheese, while you're at it? Or how about drinking water from a tap? That's filtered sewer water - there's agreeable amounts of piss and shit left in it. Oh no!

There's germs everywhere, and a lot of things aren't exactly hygienic. Sex on a whole is pretty unhygienic when you think of it, but I don't hear any of you complaining about french kissing or having your dick sucked.

Me and my ex girl found it to be enjoyable. I'm not telling anyone else they should find it enjoyable - you can make that up for yourself. But do keep in mind that the anus is one of the parts of the body that's got some extremely well functioning cleaning mechanisms. That's not to say ATM has become a hygienic practice, but please be reasonable.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2008, 08:01:32 AM »
there's like 10 times more bacteria in a mouth than on a dick, but it's a million times more in the ass, not speaking about the oligo elements and the intestinal parasites. And the most important thing, the pussy can smell good, but i doubt the fucking shit will ever taste good

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2008, 12:32:21 PM »
haha at ya young bucks twistin ya faces at picturing  licking ya gurls ass......... ya niggas need to grow up.......... as for that atm shit that shit is fuckin disgusting............ and disrespectful to the girl on top of that............... for anybody to accept that she has no self respect.........at all. only atm eye give my girl is my debit card

ATM is ass to mouth, dumbass.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2008, 12:33:36 PM »
Real men don\'t eat pussy or ass IMO.

Come on, now...

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2008, 01:15:03 PM »
haha at ya young bucks twistin ya faces at picturing  licking ya gurls ass......... ya niggas need to grow up.......... as for that atm shit that shit is fuckin disgusting............ and disrespectful to the girl on top of that............... for anybody to accept that she has no self respect.........at all. only atm eye give my girl is my debit card

ATM is ass to mouth, dumbass.
do me a favor eye know this is going to be hard... being that your white and are too bent on being right all the time........ slowly read what eye typed....... obviously eye know what ATM is you fuckin pale faced jew.......  fuckin retarded ass

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2008, 01:35:53 PM »
b]as for that atm shit that shit is fuckin disgusting.

VVVVVV

enjoy............and tongue in ass too

You're more retarded than I thought.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #59 on: March 17, 2008, 01:39:54 PM »
b]as for that atm shit that shit is fuckin disgusting.

VVVVVV

enjoy............and tongue in ass too

You're more retarded than I thought.
its soooooo funny how stupid you look but yet u refuse absolutely refuse  to admit when u in the wrong in anything.......... next thing now u going to debate with me what is really ATM!!!! knowing damn well what ATM really means..... you fuckin dumb you need to really  jump off my jock on the real