Author Topic: Do you enjoy eating pussy?  (Read 1923 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Do you enjoy eating pussy?
« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2008, 01:48:19 PM »
Whoorider's brain>>>Job's brain.

Why are you so stupid, man? Seriously. I feel bad for you. Your mind doesn't connect dots, it automatically jumps to conspiracies and generates ideas that have nothing to do with the discussion. Moron, try to follow me. In your first post you said that you enjoy licking ass...later in the thread, you claimed that ATM (ass to mouth) was disgusting...that's where I come in to point out how dumb you are...PeACe

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2008, 01:51:16 PM »

Why are you so stupid, man? Seriously. I feel bad for you. Your mind doesn't connect dots, it automatically jumps to conspiracies and generates ideas that have nothing to do with the discussion. Moron, try to follow me. In your first post you said that you enjoy licking ass...later in the thread, you claimed that ATM (ass to mouth) was disgusting...that's where I come in to point out how dumb you are...PeACe
muthfucker you know damn well what the fuck eye mean when people talkin about ATM!!!!!! that nigga 11'z was talkin about it....... ass to fuckin mouth . when u fuckin some chick in her ass then she suck your dick right after........ stop being so fuckin stupid u fuckin pale face jew........... like eye know u on my jock and all but damn nigga you fuckin dumb......

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2008, 01:55:54 PM »

muthfucker you know damn well what the fuck eye mean when people talkin about ATM!!!!!! that nigga 11'z was talkin about it....... ass to fuckin mouth . when u fuckin some chick in her ass then she suck your dick right after........ stop being so fuckin stupid u fuckin pale face jew........... like eye know u on my jock and all but damn nigga you fuckin dumb......

That's not what ass to mouth is, you dumb motherfucker.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #63 on: March 17, 2008, 02:00:56 PM »

That's not what ass to mouth is, you dumb motherfucker.
Oh shit wow your not smart at all......  your dumb ass hell... you need to scroll up a little and see what niggas are talkin about when they say ATM!!!!!!!!!

LIKE FOR REAL ALL OF YOU PALE FACES, WHO GOT A WORKIN BRAIN AND THINK FOR THEMSELVES PLEASE STEP IN.......EVEN IF YOU DONT LIKE ME JUST STEP IN AND TELL ME WHAT DOES ATM REALLY MEAN??

JAZ

« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2008, 02:03:15 PM »
At The Moment ;)

Sikotic™

« Reply #65 on: March 17, 2008, 02:04:33 PM »
Every time a person does ATM, an angel cries.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

JAZ

« Reply #66 on: March 17, 2008, 02:07:09 PM »
Every time a person does ATM, an angel cries.
they probably use those tears for lube.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #67 on: March 17, 2008, 02:07:40 PM »
Job feels like an idiot for not knowing what ATM is, but he'll never admit it. Then he talks about how white people use "tricknology" and try to avoid shit..Fuckin moron.

JAZ

« Reply #68 on: March 17, 2008, 02:10:58 PM »
Job is playing that nigganometry on us, that chocolate faced bastard!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #69 on: March 17, 2008, 02:13:11 PM »
Trigonometry>nigganometry

JAZ

« Reply #70 on: March 17, 2008, 02:14:21 PM »
Trigonometry>nigganometry
stepping in dog shit when you just got new shoes >>>> nigganometry

Sikotic™

« Reply #71 on: March 17, 2008, 02:15:42 PM »
The only reason I know about ATM is because I'm one of the "good ones" and the white people teach me their tricks.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

JAZ

« Reply #72 on: March 17, 2008, 02:17:12 PM »
The only reason I know about ATM is because I'm one of the "good ones" and the white people teach me their tricks.
youre one of those that can go in the back of the pick up truck into town, to carry the groceries for the massa.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: March 17, 2008, 02:17:55 PM »
You're not "one of the good ones"...you're just white. When you mix Armenian and black it = white.

Sikotic™

« Reply #74 on: March 17, 2008, 02:19:56 PM »
You're not "one of the good ones"...you're just white. When you mix Armenian and black it = white.
I would sell my brother into slavery to be considered white. It would be a dream come true.

THA SAUCE HOUSE