Author Topic: Do you enjoy eating pussy?  (Read 1925 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: Do you enjoy eating pussy?
« Reply #75 on: March 17, 2008, 02:22:02 PM »
You're not "one of the good ones"...you're just white. When you mix Armenian and black it = white.
I would sell my brother into slavery to be considered white. It would be a dream come true.
eye hope you die on the real

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #76 on: March 17, 2008, 02:47:46 PM »
Job feels like an idiot for not knowing what ATM is, but he'll never admit it. Then he talks about how white people use "tricknology" and try to avoid shit..Fuckin moron.
haha u funny ass peckerwood........ eye got to hear this now........ whats your definition of ATM the since eye am no where near it

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: March 17, 2008, 02:57:37 PM »
You're not "one of the good ones"...you're just white. When you mix Armenian and black it = white.
I would sell my brother into slavery to be considered white. It would be a dream come true.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #78 on: March 17, 2008, 02:59:13 PM »
where is it?

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: March 17, 2008, 03:00:43 PM »
where is it?
In most of Sikotic's statements directed at you

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #80 on: March 17, 2008, 03:04:08 PM »
where is it?
In most of Sikotic's statements directed at you
nah eye am starting to think he really one of those happy loving, do my best to make my white friends laugh type...... like  this nigga stay shiting on us........... just to make the rest of them clowns laugh...... like whats good with that....shits ridiculous

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #81 on: March 17, 2008, 03:18:02 PM »
Job feels like an idiot for not knowing what ATM is, but he'll never admit it. Then he talks about how white people use "tricknology" and try to avoid shit..Fuckin moron.
haha u funny ass peckerwood........ eye got to hear this now........ whats your definition of ATM the since eye am no where near it

Ass to mouth, ya dumbass...it doesn't get any more self-explanatory than that...eating asshole, munching booty, tossing salad...There's nothing more to it. Just admit you were wrong, for once, and maybe the last ounce of credibility you had wont go down the drain.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #82 on: March 17, 2008, 03:24:39 PM »
^^^ true, its that, but also when ur fucking a bitch in the ass, then sucks you off..that could also be considered ATM.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #83 on: March 17, 2008, 03:32:55 PM »
^What's the difference between that and putting your tongue in an ass? You'd think that tonguing an ass would be considered just as nasty, if not nastier...

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #84 on: March 17, 2008, 03:35:53 PM »
well, for a bitch that does ATM, nothing really haha...she might as well be down to toss a salad if she is willing to do ATM...

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #85 on: March 17, 2008, 03:35:57 PM »

Ass to mouth, ya dumbass...it doesn't get any more self-explanatory than that...eating asshole, munching booty, tossing salad...There's nothing more to it. Just admit you were wrong, for once, and maybe the last ounce of credibility you had wont go down the drain.
your dumb all that u listed was different way to say toss salad.......... ATM the real meaning that normal people go by is dick in a girls ass then her suckin it off......... thats ASS TO MOUTH!!! your funny  u on purpose left out that........... when thats what people really mean when they say ass to mouth....... stop tryin so hard

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #86 on: March 17, 2008, 03:38:02 PM »

your dumb all that u listed was different way to say toss salad.......... ATM the real meaning that normal people go by is dick in a girls ass then her suckin it off......... thats ASS TO MOUTH!!! your funny  u on purpose left out that........... when thats what people really mean when they say ass to mouth....... stop tryin so hard

When I say ass to mouth, I mean ass to mouth...either way, how is it disgusting to have a bitch suck you off after you fucked her booty if it's not disgusting to stick your tongue in there? How does that make sense?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #87 on: March 17, 2008, 03:39:00 PM »
^What's the difference between that and putting your tongue in an ass? You'd think that tonguing an ass would be considered just as nasty, if not nastier...
licking some girl ass, nastier then ATM your fuckin dumb...... first off tossin a girl u just lickin her ass....... ATM dick is going in her ass------ INSIDE HER ASS, EYE REPEAT INSIDE HER ASS, ONE MORE TIME INSIDE HER ASS!!!!!!! DICK COMES OUT MOST LIKELY WITH SHIT ON IT..... then HER SUCKIN IT

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #88 on: March 17, 2008, 03:40:25 PM »

When I say ass to mouth, I mean ass to mouth...either way, how is it disgusting to have a bitch suck you off after you fucked her booty if it's not disgusting to stick your tongue in there? How does that make sense?
eye am going to leave that up to you to figure out........ on the real........... because you sound like you never got any in your life.......you soundin like a little ass boy..........

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #89 on: March 17, 2008, 03:47:56 PM »
When you toss a bitches salad, you put the tongue IN the ass...Otherwise, you'll just be licking the surface, which doesn't stimulate shit, giving you ass-mouth for nothing. I don't really care, though...do whatever makes you happy.