Author Topic: Do you enjoy eating pussy?  (Read 1963 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Do you enjoy eating pussy?
« Reply #90 on: March 17, 2008, 03:54:42 PM »
^ only thing you can see a difference in is that she's sucking on her own shit when she does the dick-in-first ATM and whoever does the tongue-in-there ATM thing sucks on someone else's. Whichever you'd consider nastier :D

Sikotic™

« Reply #91 on: March 17, 2008, 04:02:44 PM »
^What's the difference between that and putting your tongue in an ass? You'd think that tonguing an ass would be considered just as nasty, if not nastier...
licking some girl ass, nastier then ATM your fuckin dumb...... first off tossin a girl u just lickin her ass....... ATM dick is going in her ass------ INSIDE HER ASS, EYE REPEAT INSIDE HER ASS, ONE MORE TIME INSIDE HER ASS!!!!!!! DICK COMES OUT MOST LIKELY WITH SHIT ON IT..... then HER SUCKIN IT
LMMFAO!!!!

I almost died from laughter, Job. Your wish almost came true.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #92 on: March 17, 2008, 04:07:20 PM »
When you toss a bitches salad, you put the tongue IN the ass...Otherwise, you'll just be licking the surface, which doesn't stimulate shit, giving you ass-mouth for nothing. I don't really care, though...do whatever makes you happy.
it don't stimulate shit?? what the fuck............. nigga you just played your self you aint never got [size=14pt]none in your life.[/size]........  your virgin yarmulke wearin ass tryin to front like you know what the fuck you talkin about........nigga shut the fuck up and dont ever waste your breathe talkin about shit u dont know about......... go jerk off to some kobe bryant posters you fagget ass nigga

Sparegeez

« Reply #93 on: March 17, 2008, 04:10:57 PM »
NIK you're really getting to Señor Gomez. I've never seen him so angry before :o

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: March 17, 2008, 04:11:41 PM »
NIK you're really getting to Señor Gomez. I've never seen him so angry before :o
lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #95 on: March 17, 2008, 04:13:29 PM »
Ass-To-Mouf ain't no joke, son.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #96 on: March 17, 2008, 08:56:52 PM »
When you toss a bitches salad, you put the tongue IN the ass...Otherwise, you'll just be licking the surface, which doesn't stimulate shit, giving you ass-mouth for nothing. I don't really care, though...do whatever makes you happy.
it don't stimulate shit?? what the fuck............. nigga you just played your self you aint never got [size=14pt]none in your life.[/size]........  your virgin yarmulke wearin ass tryin to front like you know what the fuck you talkin about........nigga shut the fuck up and dont ever waste your breathe talkin about shit u dont know about......... go jerk off to some kobe bryant posters you fagget ass nigga

I get pussy whenever I want, ya dumb breez.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #97 on: March 17, 2008, 09:51:36 PM »
that topic is entertaining but yall gotta stop describing that atm shit im trying to eat my god damn sandwich and yall gone make me puke god damned

OchoCinco

« Reply #98 on: March 18, 2008, 05:28:55 PM »
i dont like it unless we in the shower..then i could careless