Author Topic: Gotta Give props to 50Cent & G-Unit - Bodysnatchers and Elephant mixtapes,  (Read 161 times)

villain

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
all i can say is the unit is back
it reminds me of when they first hit the scene and you would just here all these new songs with these grimey ass dark, gangsta beats off them early mixtapes. like him or hate him, you gotta give 50 props, he's a marketing wiz. thisis50.com, that was some smart ass shit, he pushes his own material, basically its kinda like his own news company. the promotion that his last 2 mixtapes got are better then most promotions of big record lable cd's. bodysnatchers was dope, elephant in the sand in my opinion even better. fat joe just got slaughtered on these, kinda feel sorry for the dude, lol. for awhile they were catching alot of heat, at one point it looked like game basically ended yayo and banks careers, but they 2 even made a nice return on these mixtapes. you gotta give props where props are due, i might not be there biggest fan, but to 50, i salute him, thanks for givin me some dope music to bang in my speakers. been waitin for some hardcore shit like this for a minute. both mixtapes are alot better then his last cd curtis. what do yall think?
that thisis50, lol he a smart nigga for that shit.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

eye didnt even listen to it but eye doubt its how raw they were when they was goin they mixtape thing

Lunatic

both tapes are sick..but i wanna see how the mainstream cd gonna sound..they don't have to 'dumb it down' on the tapes..all this proves to me is that they still CAN come dope on tapes...lets see how the album turns out..
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah these 2 mixtapes are great, they showed they still have that chemistry where they cna go back and forth. 50 actually sounds hungry again.

The album is suppose to drop in June, they better not fuck it up with some wack pop single.

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
Yeah i agree wit'cha, these mixtapes have been dope as fuck  8) Rider pt. 2 is catchy as hell.

AnybodyKilla

Ya both are sick!!!

villain

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
50 ripped the mic on these 2 cd's

TRG

Both are cool. Glad to see its only 50, Banks, Buck & Yayo.. thats how the Unit should be.

J. Bryson

• Muthafuckin' OG
Both are cool. Glad to see its only 50, Banks, Buck & Yayo.. thats how the Unit should be.

yeah it's nice to see that. actually it would be a lot better if it was 50, buck and banks. that's when they make their best songs.

h2k4

Yeah, 50 did a good job on these tapes.  It sounds like they made Banks' voice a little higher pitched which still sounds dope.  However, I still can't stand Yayo.  Lets see if this will carry over to the retail tape.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
dope as fuck mixtapes, but watch "shoot to kill" will roll around and we'll all here that "suck my nuts...hoes!" kind of g-unit. i hope im wrong, but i have a feeling... :-\