Author Topic: GAME - Big Dreams (AUDIO) (DJ CAPCOM, DJ HAZE)  (Read 2694 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Re: GAME - Big Dreams (AUDIO) (DJ CAPCOM, DJ HAZE)
« Reply #135 on: March 16, 2008, 10:31:50 AM »
more name droppin lol---a good song actually, his rappin is not single or album material but that beat is BANG BANG! great internet leak, buzz creator.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #136 on: March 16, 2008, 12:03:43 PM »
PURE HEAT. Dude is HUNGRY on this cool n dre produced Banger.

We have hope for good new music to bump this summer yall..

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #137 on: March 16, 2008, 12:13:03 PM »
Beats a banger, and the hooks nice but i hate Games verses on this tune, IMO he just sounds odd, like he's trying too hard to sound raw or summin i dunno, but either way the tune's solid

messi19

« Reply #138 on: March 16, 2008, 12:38:23 PM »
Beats a banger, and the hooks nice but i hate Games verses on this tune, IMO he just sounds odd, like he's trying too hard to sound raw or summin i dunno, but either way the tune's solid

How can someone try too hard to sound raw? I dont see a problem with his voice at all..the fuck ???
Its just the lyrics thats weak.

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #139 on: March 16, 2008, 12:47:17 PM »

How can someone try too hard to sound raw? I dont see a problem with his voice at all..the fuck ???

Thats your opinion, mine is that his verses are utterly shite, his delivery's terrible and he sounds like he's trying too hard. Don't get me wrong the songs a banger, im just dissapointed with his verses.

dopeascanbe

• 'G'
« Reply #140 on: March 16, 2008, 01:30:42 PM »
Shits average. I was hopin Game would kill the tracks on this album but his lyrics are soo basic and it sounds like Jeezy or something. Beats good/ok and hooks throwaway, overall about 6.5-7/10

One Blood and Westside Story were crazy compared to this...

What da fuck you talkin about.  these lyrics kill one blood's lyrics.

MediumL

« Reply #141 on: March 16, 2008, 01:58:50 PM »
Shits average. I was hopin Game would kill the tracks on this album but his lyrics are soo basic and it sounds like Jeezy or something. Beats good/ok and hooks throwaway, overall about 6.5-7/10

One Blood and Westside Story were crazy compared to this...

What da fuck you talkin about.  these lyrics kill one blood's lyrics.

One Blood as a song was much better than this. I cant see myself listening to this much where as One Blood at least a had a dope beat. Whereas this has a solid beat and weak lyrics wit a shite hook. I was expecting stuff like he spit on DPGs album...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

eMzi

• Lil Geezy
  • tru playa
« Reply #142 on: March 16, 2008, 02:38:08 PM »
"Big Dreams" done over 70k hits in 1,5 day on hiphopgame.com... Do the math. Lil' Wayne's "Lollipop" done 22k hits in over 5 days... Game created mad buzz, internet is going nuts
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 02:43:14 PM by eMzi »
I'ma diss you over fast, slow track or no track
If your shit wasn't so wack, I'd diss you to yo' track

Lil D

« Reply #143 on: March 16, 2008, 02:53:18 PM »
/\ ur an idiot /\

cool & dre kill this one

here is the better version. It might already be up... not sure
http://www.zshare.net/audio/8989236a33eba6/
beat is hot garbage, and yeah he's trying to much to sound like jeezy [Yeeaaaaaahhhhh]

messi19

« Reply #144 on: March 16, 2008, 03:18:56 PM »

Thats your opinion, mine is that his verses are utterly shite, his delivery's terrible and he sounds like he's trying too hard. Don't get me wrong the songs a banger, im just dissapointed with his verses.

Nah im just not gettin what the fuck u talking about..what exactly is it he's trying to hard. I mean one day niggas "he's trying to hard to be tough", "he's trying to hard to sound raw", "he's trying to hard to be funny" lol everything he does is he's trying to hard to do this or that. Its just a chain reaction.

Im not just gettin what exactly is it ure sayin he's trying to hard? Just because his delivery on the track is like it is he's trying to hard?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #145 on: March 16, 2008, 03:38:51 PM »
Now that I've finally got a chance to listen to the untagged version my verdict is this: the beat is off the chain (Khalil meats Cool N Dre), Game's mic presence and authority on the track is out of this world but lyrically it is a little weak, especially compared to his mixtapes but that is expected like I've said before, due to the label politics. The thing that bothers me the most is his slow flow, it's like he spits 2 bars and then takes this forced 2 second pause and continues. It doesn't flow well. He also had some weak punchlines, that sounded Weezy-ish (Ellen, Aids...). It's still very enjable though and is a good pick for a street single IMO.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 03:42:36 PM by Meho »

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #146 on: March 16, 2008, 04:16:22 PM »
BORING!!!! :-\

~Lucien~

« Reply #147 on: March 16, 2008, 04:16:58 PM »
this track is alright... not feeling Cool & Dre music. actually I hate Cool & Dre productions.

~Lucien~

« Reply #148 on: March 16, 2008, 04:20:54 PM »
this shit so wack it aint even funny, also i wonder when people start to realize Cool N Dre are garbage

indeed... they are  :loopaper:

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #149 on: March 16, 2008, 05:18:54 PM »
/\ ur an idiot /\

cool & dre kill this one

here is the better version. It might already be up... not sure
http://www.zshare.net/audio/8989236a33eba6/

i've listened to this & the 320 version someone posted earlier..but still don't sound good quality as I think it can be. I burnt it onto a cd and it don't bump too well compared to the other songs on the cd. I'm guessing an official promo cds will leak soon