Author Topic: GAME - Big Dreams (AUDIO) (DJ CAPCOM, DJ HAZE)  (Read 2706 times)

ez8o5

• 'G'
Re: GAME - Big Dreams (AUDIO) (DJ CAPCOM, DJ HAZE)
« Reply #150 on: March 16, 2008, 07:43:52 PM »
nice track....game came correct

when it rains it pours

« Reply #151 on: March 16, 2008, 08:20:25 PM »
very nice track, beat is off the hook, only heard about a min and started downloading. thanks

messi19

« Reply #152 on: March 16, 2008, 09:02:35 PM »
Now that I've finally got a chance to listen to the untagged version my verdict is this: the beat is off the chain (Khalil meats Cool N Dre), Game's mic presence and authority on the track is out of this world but lyrically it is a little weak, especially compared to his mixtapes but that is expected like I've said before, due to the label politics. The thing that bothers me the most is his slow flow, it's like he spits 2 bars and then takes this forced 2 second pause and continues. It doesn't flow well. He also had some weak punchlines, that sounded Weezy-ish (Ellen, Aids...). It's still very enjable though and is a good pick for a street single IMO.

Co-sign. I think we're never gonna hear him rap like mixtapes i think the only thing we gonna hear is every name in the industry (especially Dre, 50), Something about Cars/Rims and maybe even the new wack ass punchlines he did..like those wack punchlines Wayne spits. So to keep it real my expectations for his album and whatnot has dropped, i know i know its just 1 track but usually when u hear the first single/track u know a bit how the album will sound. Bottom line, never rap like mixtapes and i think we should just expect dude to rap for ever.

*takes down the Game posters on my wall* :'(

Reventón Bogotá Rolla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • High Roller
« Reply #153 on: March 17, 2008, 11:05:33 AM »
tagged

2009 Kid CuDi - Man on the Moon: The Guardians

Lazar

« Reply #154 on: March 17, 2008, 02:03:39 PM »
For those who want it: the Acapella version of "Big Dreams" http://www.zshare.net/audio/9076336ef24548/

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #155 on: March 17, 2008, 08:51:26 PM »
this is ok... i wasnt feeling the beat at first, but its growing on me