Author Topic: GAME - Big Dreams (AUDIO) (DJ CAPCOM, DJ HAZE)  (Read 2702 times)

messi19

Re: GAME - Big Dreams (AUDIO) (DJ CAPCOM, DJ HAZE)
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2008, 07:43:22 PM »

and this game is still using dr dre's name  :-\

Thats what im sayin. He aint never gonna stop that. And he tryna do the same style
thats popular right now...weak punchlines. Why cant this dude just rap with the same FLOW
on his mixtape..Shit nigga.

But the track is kool though, not bad.

Mister Lepht

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2008, 07:45:28 PM »
sounds weaker than his normal shit.. I guess if you know you are falling off.. might as well make it your last album..

John Doe

• Lil Geezy
  • Twitter.com/JohnDOEside
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2008, 08:14:59 PM »
I think Game came hard on this track... People are always quick to hate and compare shit... Look at hip hop now, is this radio friendly, probably not, but listen to the shit on the radio. If Game came with a hip-pop record everyone would hate even more sayin he went soft.  50 fell of, Curtis was weak/ he's lost song quality, but that comparison is fair in the past.  Game spit with aggression.  Shit Lil Wayne and Snoop are singing like T-Pain on their singles, think of the hate if Game came off that way... I think the track is nice, CD quality will change some minds.   Name dropping is part of dudes style, he switches up with some punchlines and some people hate on that too. As a hip hop fan and aspiring artist I think he came correct.  Hook, verses, beat/ nice song... There will always be hate, that's how you know you've made it...  Look forward to the album...

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2008, 08:17:13 PM »
sounds nice....alot better then one blood....

but what are people talking about...people were saying One blood was wack and its why it never blew up... Then there were people saying it was nice but not great...
I always remembered that One blood track for being a good song....nothing more nothing less....

This song is easily better then one blood....just need the cdq without all those dj noises
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2008, 08:20:19 PM »
sounds weaker than his normal shit.. I guess if you know you are falling off.. might as well make it your last album..
Have you sent Ras Kass any buttplugs lately?

Song is decent, but I'll wait until it's available in cdq before I pass full judgement.

Woodrow

« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2008, 08:20:38 PM »
http://www.zshare.net/audio/8954978fd41fc2/

Heres the clean w/o DJ's...

Nice track

messi19

« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2008, 08:24:21 PM »
I think Game came hard on this track... People are always quick to hate and compare shit... Look at hip hop now, is this radio friendly, probably not, but listen to the shit on the radio. If Game came with a hip-pop record everyone would hate even more sayin he went soft.  50 fell of, Curtis was weak/ he's lost song quality, but that comparison is fair in the past.  Game spit with aggression.  Shit Lil Wayne and Snoop are singing like T-Pain on their singles, think of the hate if Game came off that way... I think the track is nice, CD quality will change some minds.   Name dropping is part of dudes style, he switches up with some punchlines and some people hate on that too. As a hip hop fan and aspiring artist I think he came correct.  Hook, verses, beat/ nice song... There will always be hate, that's how you know you've made it...  Look forward to the album...

But its not like we baggin on him (no homo) cuz he wack. But its like how is this dude thinkin? One day this dude spits raw ass shit with a fast type flow and all that. Then the next day he's back at 6-4, Dre and all that again. People accepted it the 1 time, the 2nd time but AGAIN and then u wonder WHY people question/critize shit? If he wanna prove he can spit and that he dope he gotta show it more often IMO. Because what he dont realize is that people are starting to move on from dude cuz he doesnt come with some new on his albums. Its like i can just listen to his first album instead of waitin for his next albums cuz i know its gonna sound the same.

And again, i still got love for dude so dont come with the "wasnt u a fan last week" or some shit im just sayin what i feel and ive been listening to dude since 04.

And again the TRACK is dope but the lyrics is what im talkin bot.

Avalanche

« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2008, 08:24:42 PM »
songs pretty tight, i like it.

dopeascanbe

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2008, 08:34:46 PM »
you niggas are quick to pass judgement on this,  but this song is a fuckin problem!  8)

fuck da hate

messi19

« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2008, 08:35:52 PM »
"thats when the fiends start tellin, you can catch him on the couch everyday at 4'o clock like Ellen"...cmon how can u say that we shouldnt critize it? I think the problem is, he isn't dummin down shit but he doesnt know how to structure a song and shit like that i unno.
His mixtape will always be better like ive said a million times.

And it aint no mufucking hate.

The Song (the beat, the aggresive voice etc) = Dope
Lyrics - Weak

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2008, 08:47:05 PM »
Song is dope,its good for what it is,a STREET SINGLE.
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2008, 08:52:09 PM »

Nice track
Props on the non-dj version.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2008, 08:54:54 PM »

Nice track

Propz man, sounds MUCH better, its growing on me already!!!

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2008, 09:05:49 PM »
I think people over-analyze things WAY too much these days. It's a street single..and a nice one at that..
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Lunatic

« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2008, 09:06:55 PM »
I think people over-analyze things WAY too much these days. It's a street single..and a nice one at that..
exactly. Just something to get the ball rolling..
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com