Author Topic: GAME - Big Dreams (AUDIO) (DJ CAPCOM, DJ HAZE)  (Read 2703 times)

messi19

Re: GAME - Big Dreams (AUDIO) (DJ CAPCOM, DJ HAZE)
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2008, 09:10:51 PM »
I think people over-analyze things WAY too much these days. It's a street single..and a nice one at that..

SMH so its okay to spit wack lyrics on it because of it? SMH classic mixtape verses but NO classic verses on his albums.
Its a dope track but not dope rhymes..Not that i care about this so much but u should look around, people actually think
this dude on some Jim Jones, Jeezy level. SMH hes way better than Wayne and all these mufuckas, but he hasnt proved it
to most so it is what it is.

The_Offence

« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2008, 09:12:13 PM »
seeing this site is blackwallstreetcentral.com, the feedback's here don't really mean much because game could fart and most of you would say that's tight, post this on another forum and see what people got to say, just random hip hop fan's, the song is terrible for a street single, this is a mixtape track at best

i've heard better street single's from jay rock, g malone, omar cruz, even clyde carson, ya boy's holla at ya boy is better than this, this is at the bottom of the list

i would really like to see the feedback on other forum's, this track is'nt the kind of track to grow on you because beat is borderline hot and the lyric's is'nt that great, so there's nothing to really grow on , one blood had a bangin beat,Westside Story was bangin to, wtf is this, are you really going tell me this is on the level of a one blood or westside story, ill be here to laugh in the face's of people thinking this will create any major buzz that you expect from a street single in the rap game today....ill be here
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 09:15:24 PM by The_Offence »

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2008, 09:13:59 PM »
I think people over-analyze things WAY too much these days. It's a street single..and a nice one at that..

SMH so its okay to spit wack lyrics on it because of it? SMH classic mixtape verses but NO classic verses on his albums.
Its a dope track but not dope rhymes..

I think people need a re-definition of "wack".... wack is "cookin' MC's like a pound of Bacon."... there is nothing wack on this. Is it super-dope? Not really...maybe.. depending on the person.. wack? hell no...
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

messi19

« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2008, 09:16:38 PM »

I think people need a re-definition of "wack".... wack is "cookin' MC's like a pound of Bacon."... there is nothing wack on this. Is it super-dope? Not really...maybe.. depending on the person.. wack? hell no...

Compare lyrics on this with the lyrics on Get Dollaz or even his classic verse on Bone Thugs shit..n ive pulled this
100 times so people know what the fuck it is..

Bone Thugs - Street..Close Thread after readin it.

"It's the black rag assassin, forty for mag blast, and black ski mask throwing shots out a dodge
magnum, gangbang forever put the barrel on the head of the devil, with homicidal intentions I reign
terror, on any cliq or squad you niggas bitch you fraud, I'm a ticking time bomb let it finish the
job, lyrical damage on one, two punch, crush you amateurs, box and watch me execute like
(cockins?), my flow piping hot scorching, proceed with caution murder any MC, your soul is lost, when
I'm riding with them bone thugs, black glocks and chrome slugs, parked on the block with the nose
up, get ready for the face off, Nicholas Cage ain't got shit on a nigga with a fucking grenade, one
man army, only two things in the world can call me, west pussy and that bomb ass chronic, I never
back down, never back down, never back down, now let the bone thugs back."

The_Offence

« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2008, 09:17:09 PM »
ill be here people

messi19

« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2008, 09:17:54 PM »
seeing this site is blackwallstreetcentral.com, the feedback's here don't really mean much because game could fart and most of you would say that's tight, post this on another forum and see what people got to say, just random hip hop fan's, the song is terrible for a street single, this is a mixtape track at best

i've heard better street single's from jay rock, g malone, omar cruz, even clyde carson, ya boy's holla at ya boy is better than this, this is at the bottom of the list

i would really like to see the feedback on other forum's, this track is'nt the kind of track to grow on you because beat is borderline hot and the lyric's is'nt that great, so there's nothing to really grow on , one blood had a bangin beat,Westside Story was bangin to, wtf is this, are you really going tell me this is on the level of a one blood or westside story, ill be here to laugh in the face's of people thinking this will create any major buzz that you expect from a street single in the rap game today....ill be here

Actually this been gettin a whooole lot more good feedback compare to Westside Story and One Blood..by far

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2008, 09:19:08 PM »

Compare lyrics on this with the lyrics on Get Dollaz or even his classic verse on Bone Thugs shit..n ive pulled this

"It's the black rag assassin, forty for mag blast, and black ski mask throwing shots out a dodge
magnum, gangbang forever put the barrel on the head of the devil, with homicidal intentions I reign
terror, on any cliq or squad you niggas bitch you fraud, I'm a ticking time bomb let it finish the
job, lyrical damage on one, two punch, crush you amateurs, box and watch me execute like
(cockins?), my flow piping hot scorching, proceed with caution murder any MC, your soul is lost, when
I'm riding with them bone thugs, black glocks and chrome slugs, parked on the block with the nose
up, get ready for the face off, Nicholas Cage ain't got shit on a nigga with a fucking grenade, one
man army, only two things in the world can call me, west pussy and that bomb ass chronic, I never

It doesn't have to be better than that in order to be a dope song.... or a nice one... I don't know who made those rules up in rap, but it's a ridiculous one..
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2008, 09:20:29 PM »
this song is gettin more love on hhboard and ex g unit forum then a west coast forum! fucks up with that??

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2008, 09:21:45 PM »

Ya that verse was 2 sick and same with the one on Dollarz, but not every song has to sound lyrical, some dont need to be lyrically crazy!!!

messi19

« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2008, 09:22:11 PM »

It doesn't have to be better than that in order to be a dope song.... or a nice one... I don't know who made those rules up in rap, but it's a ridiculous one..

But u gotta have some substance or something! Okay if u've heard "Get Dollaz" on his last mixtape. Thats enough for him. He could rap like that and niggas would go crazy like they did that short period he started rappin like that around the beginnin of 07 like.

messi19

« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2008, 09:23:09 PM »

Ya that verse was 2 sick and same with the one on Dollarz, but not every song has to sound lyrical, some dont need to be lyrically crazy!!!

Yeah i know but still its like he's only showin improvement on mixtapes not on albums cuz keep it real his album sounds the same. And haha u know i always takes dude side but this is how i feel real talk.

No Teflon

« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2008, 09:24:34 PM »
Clean No DJ version is INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The_Offence

« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2008, 09:25:53 PM »

Actually this been gettin a whooole lot more good feedback compare to Westside Story and One Blood..by far

im not talking about this forum, this in blackwallstreet central...give me some allhiphop feedback's, other forum's with just radom hip hop fan's not these blackwallstreet soldier's, there saying what you expect them to say, im talking about feed back's from random fan's, that's when you know a track is hot when random muthafucker's not groupies can say that track is hot, posting a game track on here is like posting a 50 track on the eminem forum, you know what to expect
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 09:32:32 PM by The_Offence »

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2008, 09:29:30 PM »
FUCC ALL THAT, GAME N CROOKED I GOT THE WEST ON LOCK, BOTTOM LINE PERIOD.....DEAL WITH IT FOOLS CAUSE IT IS WHAT IT IS.................. ;)

messi19

« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2008, 09:30:58 PM »

im not talking about this forum, this in blackwallstreet central...give me some allhiphop feedback's, other forum's with just radom hip hop fan's not these blackwallstreet soldier's, there saying what you expect them to say, im talking about feed back's from radom fan's, that's when you know a track is hot when radom muthafucker's can say that track is hot, posting a game track on here is like posting a 50 track on the eminem forum, you know what to expect

lmao im talking about other sides..wtf nigga haha..check out Ahh, HH and all that.