Author Topic: GAME - Big Dreams (AUDIO) (DJ CAPCOM, DJ HAZE)  (Read 2693 times)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: GAME - Big Dreams (AUDIO) (DJ CAPCOM, DJ HAZE)
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2008, 09:31:42 PM »
I think people over-analyze things WAY too much these days. It's a street single..and a nice one at that..

SMH so its okay to spit wack lyrics on it because of it? SMH classic mixtape verses but NO classic verses on his albums.
Its a dope track but not dope rhymes..

I think people need a re-definition of "wack".... wack is "cookin' MC's like a pound of Bacon."... there is nothing wack on this. Is it super-dope? Not really...maybe.. depending on the person.. wack? hell no...

Compare lyrics on this with the lyrics on Get Dollaz or even his classic verse on Bone Thugs shit..n ive pulled this
100 times so people know what the fuck it is..

Bone Thugs - Street..Close Thread after readin it.

"It's the black rag assassin, forty for mag blast, and black ski mask throwing shots out a dodge
magnum, gangbang forever put the barrel on the head of the devil, with homicidal intentions I reign
terror, on any cliq or squad you niggas bitch you fraud, I'm a ticking time bomb let it finish the
job, lyrical damage on one, two punch, crush you amateurs, box and watch me execute like
(cockins?), my flow piping hot scorching, proceed with caution murder any MC, your soul is lost, when
I'm riding with them bone thugs, black glocks and chrome slugs, parked on the block with the nose
up, get ready for the face off, Nicholas Cage ain't got shit on a nigga with a fucking grenade, one
man army, only two things in the world can call me, west pussy and that bomb ass chronic, I never
back down, never back down, never back down, now let the bone thugs back."

Ya that verse was 2 sick and same with the one on Dollarz, but not every song has to sound lyrical, some dont need to be lyrically crazy!!!

Yeah i know but still its like he's only showin improvement on mixtapes not on albums cuz keep it real his album sounds the same. And haha u know i always takes dude side but this is how i feel real talk.

If you don't feel it's not superior than his other works, I can accept that. But having an un-superior song doesn't automatically make it "wack." It can still be a good song but not as strong as previous works.

SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2008, 09:32:52 PM »
Clean No DJ version is INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^Yup. Can't wait 'til the CDS drops. 8)

TRG

« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2008, 09:34:03 PM »
im feelin it

The_Offence

« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2008, 09:39:45 PM »
seeing this site is blackwallstreetcentral.com, the feedback's here don't really mean much because game could fart and most of you would say that's tight, post this on another forum and see what people got to say, just random hip hop fan's, the song is terrible for a street single, this is a mixtape track at best

i've heard better street single's from jay rock, g malone, omar cruz, even clyde carson, ya boy's holla at ya boy is better than this, this is at the bottom of the list

i would really like to see the feedback on other forum's, this track is'nt the kind of track to grow on you because beat is borderline hot and the lyric's is'nt that great, so there's nothing to really grow on , one blood had a bangin beat,Westside Story was bangin to, wtf is this, are you really going tell me this is on the level of a one blood or westside story, ill be here to laugh in the face's of people thinking this will create any major buzz that you expect from a street single in the rap game today....ill be here

Actually this been gettin a whooole lot more good feedback compare to Westside Story and One Blood..by far

im not talking about this forum, this in blackwallstreet central...give me some allhiphop feedback's, other forum's with just radom hip hop fan's not these blackwallstreet soldier's, there saying what you expect them to say, im talking about feed back's from radom fan's, that's when you know a track is hot when radom muthafucker's can say that track is hot, posting a game track on here is like posting a 50 track on the eminem forum, you know what to expect

lmao im talking about other sides..wtf nigga haha..check out Ahh, HH and all that.
you call this good feed back's  :D ;D i call that borderline

http://allhiphop.com/forums/thread/19469999.aspx

just like i suspected people on here over hyping the track, told ya'll niggaz this shit ain't that hot, i mean the track is not bad but for a street single come on

now all of you can sign up on allhiphop and post now saying it's dope  ;D
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 09:46:24 PM by The_Offence »

messi19

« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2008, 09:45:44 PM »
seeing this site is blackwallstreetcentral.com, the feedback's here don't really mean much because game could fart and most of you would say that's tight, post this on another forum and see what people got to say, just random hip hop fan's, the song is terrible for a street single, this is a mixtape track at best

i've heard better street single's from jay rock, g malone, omar cruz, even clyde carson, ya boy's holla at ya boy is better than this, this is at the bottom of the list

i would really like to see the feedback on other forum's, this track is'nt the kind of track to grow on you because beat is borderline hot and the lyric's is'nt that great, so there's nothing to really grow on , one blood had a bangin beat,Westside Story was bangin to, wtf is this, are you really going tell me this is on the level of a one blood or westside story, ill be here to laugh in the face's of people thinking this will create any major buzz that you expect from a street single in the rap game today....ill be here

Actually this been gettin a whooole lot more good feedback compare to Westside Story and One Blood..by far

im not talking about this forum, this in blackwallstreet central...give me some allhiphop feedback's, other forum's with just radom hip hop fan's not these blackwallstreet soldier's, there saying what you expect them to say, im talking about feed back's from radom fan's, that's when you know a track is hot when radom muthafucker's can say that track is hot, posting a game track on here is like posting a 50 track on the eminem forum, you know what to expect

lmao im talking about other sides..wtf nigga haha..check out Ahh, HH and all that.
you call this good feed back's  :D ;D

http://allhiphop.com/forums/thread/19469999.aspx

just like i suspected people on here over hyping the track, told ya'll niggaz this shit ain't that hot, i mean the track is not bad but for a street single come on

now all of you can sign up on allhiphop and post now saying it's dope  ;D

lmao of course it dope feedback fuck is u talkin about? the only thing they complainin about is that he comes lazy with the lyrics..and thats what i said but its still a dope track. I didnt say people were going crazy. But go check out other boards they still enjoy it.

messi19

« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2008, 09:47:37 PM »
I think people over-analyze things WAY too much these days. It's a street single..and a nice one at that..

SMH so its okay to spit wack lyrics on it because of it? SMH classic mixtape verses but NO classic verses on his albums.

I think people need a re-definition of "wack".... wack is "cookin' MC's like a pound of Bacon."... there is nothing wack on this. Is it super-dope? Not really...maybe.. depending on the person.. wack? hell no...

Compare lyrics on this with the lyrics on Get Dollaz or even his classic verse on Bone Thugs shit..n ive pulled this

"It's the black rag assassin, forty for mag blast, and black ski mask throwing shots out a dodge
magnum, gangbang forever put the barrel on the head of the devil, with homicidal intentions I reign
terror, on any cliq or squad you niggas bitch you fraud, I'm a ticking time bomb let it finish the
job, lyrical damage on one, two punch, crush you amateurs, box and watch me execute like
(cockins?), my flow piping hot scorching, proceed with caution murder any MC, your soul is lost, when
I'm riding with them bone thugs, black glocks and chrome slugs, parked on the block with the nose
up, get ready for the face off, Nicholas Cage ain't got shit on a nigga with a fucking grenade, one
man army, only two things in the world can call me, west pussy and that bomb ass chronic, I never

Ya that verse was 2 sick and same with the one on Dollarz, but not every song has to sound lyrical, some dont need to be lyrically crazy!!!

Yeah i know but still its like he's only showin improvement on mixtapes not on albums cuz keep it real his album sounds the same. And haha u know i always takes dude side but this is how i feel real talk.

If you don't feel it's not superior than his other works, I can accept that. But having an un-superior song doesn't automatically make it "wack." It can still be a good song but not as strong as previous works.

But if u an artist and your wack shit outweighs your good work then you should be critized. I dont know if u listen to his mixtapes but cmon Styles, cant u hear/see the big difference between his albums and mixtapes?

The_Offence

« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2008, 09:52:57 PM »
what forum's ? nigga the only forum's hyping this shit is where ever these cock smoking game groupies are at, this shit is not being felt like people on here is making it out to be

but y'all niggaz can carry on, will see when this track does nothing , like i said ill be here to laugh in the faces of these game ball's guzzler's

ill be here, remember the name cuz ill be laughing when game quickly put's out another street single after this one does nothing

then you'll say that guy The_offence was right
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 09:57:51 PM by The_Offence »

messi19

« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2008, 09:57:57 PM »
what forum's ? nigga the only forum's hyping this shit is where ever these cock smoking game groupies are at, this shit is not being felt like people on here is making it out to be

but y'all niggaz can carry on, will see when this track does nothing , like i said ill be here to laugh in the faces of these game ball's guzzler's

ill be here, remember the name cuz ill be laughing when game quickly put's out another street single after this one does nothing

lmaaaao..so ure sayin that every site u went to and people who thougth the track was dope was a Game stan? U said yo damn sself that the track is dope and thats good feedback SMH. This just a street single, bad or good people still seem to feel it.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2008, 10:10:38 PM »

But if u an artist and your wack shit outweighs your good work then you should be critized. I dont know if u listen to his mixtapes but cmon Styles, cant u hear/see the big difference between his albums and mixtapes?

i do expect differences on an artists mixtape and album... mixtapes don't go through a bunch of executive suits. you release shit on a major and you've got a million and one people involved ... and I don't have an issue with that in your opinion. my issue was you calling it "wack".... or in your own words "wack lyrics." 
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

h2k4

« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2008, 11:08:16 PM »

If he used lyrics like this for a street single, the whole thing would be edited.  Personally, I liked the track.  I think its a good pre-single to get the ball rolling.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2008, 11:20:05 PM »
It sucks to have to admit it, but my one time favorite rapper has fallen off =(
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2008, 11:25:27 PM »
It sucks to have to admit it, but my one time favorite rapper has fallen off =(

ITS 1 FUCKIN SONG, RELAXX BUDDY, a guy puts out 1000 heaters and has 1 bad one and hes "FALLEN OFF" LMFAO, some of u guys are hilarious!!!

nuerastudios06

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2008, 11:31:22 PM »
I dont see how people are quick to judge dude especially with this song, besides the hook, this has the be a very good STREET single. Niggas like Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, and Flo Rida put out bubble gum songs and people are all over it. This shit is HOT, If you dont like it, dont listen. Game is like KOBE, people either love him or hate him, he never gets the respect he deserves. Like bishop said, SO SAD!

messi19

« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2008, 11:45:00 PM »

If he used lyrics like this for a street single, the whole thing would be edited.  Personally, I liked the track.  I think its a good pre-single to get the ball rolling.

Yeah but im just sayin those lyrics proves he can both flow and write better lyrics but yet it sounds ameatur-ish when he drops verses on his albums. But its aight i guess but damn this supposed to be his "last album". I know it aint but that's what some people believe so he gotta spit some shit. Look at Wayne. He aint shit on the mic but still he flows and comes with some shit on tracks he dont have to say Dre, Wayne, Cool & Dre, 50 and all these peoples names.

D~Nice

« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2008, 11:46:45 PM »

Yeah but im just sayin those lyrics proves he can both flow and write better lyrics but yet it sounds ameatur-ish when he drops verses on his albums. But its aight i guess but damn this supposed to be his "last album". I know it aint but that's what some people believe so he gotta spit some shit. Look at Wayne. He aint shit on the mic but still he flows and comes with some shit on tracks he dont have to say Dre, Wayne, Cool & Dre, 50 and all these peoples names.

That lyric you have a ? by is Watch me execute like Hopkins.