Author Topic: Thank you Dr. Jeremiah Wright!!!!!  (Read 902 times)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Thank you Dr. Jeremiah Wright!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2008, 11:55:27 AM »
Obama had his Pastor, and Hillary had Geraldine Ferraro... both are out of the campaigns now...

May the best man win....
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2008, 02:10:21 PM »
This whole thing is so stupid. This is exactly what is wrong with this country. Nobody gives a flying fuck about the issues.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2008, 04:39:08 PM »
This whole thing is so stupid. This is exactly what is wrong with this country. Nobody gives a flying fuck about the issues.

LOL WAIT A MINUTE!!! STOP THE PRESSES!!! Are you saying that there is something more important to consider when deciding who to vote for than what the leader of their church thinks about certain things?

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2008, 05:31:17 PM »
Who believes and follows everything that their preacher says? They say for people not to have sex without marriage and nobody sure as fuck follows that..lol.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2008, 07:41:03 PM »

LOL WAIT A MINUTE!!! STOP THE PRESSES!!! Are you saying that there is something more important to consider when deciding who to vote for than what the leader of their church thinks about certain things?
I know, it's one of those crazy liberal viewpoints. Crazy huh?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2008, 10:42:27 AM »
When people focus on trivial matters like this, its always due to fear. Republicans were dying to find something negative to try and latch on to because they recognize a threat to their power. They always do this, it isnt a surprise. Its to be expected with insecurity.

I hate politics....its like one big episode of Flavor of Love.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2008, 12:34:41 PM »
When people focus on trivial matters like this, its always due to fear. Republicans were dying to find something negative to try and latch on to because they recognize a threat to their power. They always do this, it isnt a surprise. Its to be expected with insecurity.

I hate politics....its like one big episode of Flavor of Love.

LOL and the only thing they could dig up was something that Obama didn't even do or know about. "HONKIES!" - George Jefferson

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2008, 04:40:02 PM »
What exactly is so shocking about this whole controversy? When a person is running for president, and it comes out that they are associated with people who hold radical views, of course people are going to be mad. The overwhelming majority of Americans love America and are thankful for all the opportunities and freedoms that they enjoy. For someone to come along who has close ties with racist, anti-American conspiracy theorists and then expect us to elect him as president is a joke. Especially since this same person has run a campaign claiming that he is a unifier who will bring people together. Jeremiah Wrights sermons were nothing but racially inflammatory hatred and kooky conspiracy theories that do nothing but divide people.

The moral of the story...don't insult America if you want to be elected an American presdient. Talk about an audacity of hope.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2008, 04:43:31 PM »

It is not trivial if someone running for president is closely associated with a pastor who holds crazy political viewpoints. Especially since Obama's wife has already made some questionable statements regarding America.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2008, 04:57:41 PM »

It is not trivial if someone running for president is closely associated with a pastor who holds crazy political viewpoints. Especially since Obama's wife has already made some questionable statements regarding America.

What did he say that was so crazy/radical/racist/outlandish/distorted/extreme? I didn't hear anything on the clip thats floating around that I could call any of those things.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2008, 05:04:50 PM »

What did he say that was so crazy/radical/racist/outlandish/distorted/extreme? I didn't hear anything on the clip thats floating around that I could call any of those things.

He said America created the AIDS virus, America was behind 9/11, God damn America, etc

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2008, 05:40:03 PM »

He said America created the AIDS virus, America was behind 9/11, God damn America, etc

actual quotes, not your own personal paraphrasing please...

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2008, 08:42:22 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/hZ38N8OUg3Q&amp;hl=en" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/hZ38N8OUg3Q&amp;hl=en</a>

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2008, 11:05:09 PM »
Mike Huckabee, former pastor, weighs in. Much respect to Mike Huckabee.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/gTFLOu8fjxU&amp;hl=en" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/gTFLOu8fjxU&amp;hl=en</a>

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2008, 11:51:05 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/hZ38N8OUg3Q&amp;hl=en" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/hZ38N8OUg3Q&amp;hl=en</a>

Ok, I just watched again and I still don't see what the problem is with any of what he said. I didn't hear him say anything that wasn't true.