Author Topic: The Game- Ghost Rider (Audio) new shyt  (Read 652 times)

messi19

Re: The Game- Ghost Rider (Audio) new shyt
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2008, 09:50:30 PM »
LMAO the hook is hilarious, The Game sounds like how he did on YKWII Vol 4, but Games verses on this song were hella weak, talkin about stupid ass shit lol. And to MESS19, ur 1 bi polar mafucka, 1 day u love Game and 1 day u hate him, get ur shit together buddy, u sound stupid, stop it man!!!

Shut the fuck up im not bein serious about being he bein a wack rapper i was just playin with the dude hatin on Game..but im serious about this being wack as fuck and that he isnt talkin about shit and namedroppin and all that. Dont worry about what the fuck i be doin though bitch nigga.

Ok see i didnt know u were playin, u coulda stated that, and relax with the swearing "bitch nigga" lmao, its the internet man!!!

Nah its all good just jokin.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2008, 09:59:21 PM »
LMAO the hook is hilarious, The Game sounds like how he did on YKWII Vol 4, but Games verses on this song were hella weak, talkin about stupid ass shit lol. And to MESS19, ur 1 bi polar mafucka, 1 day u love Game and 1 day u hate him, get ur shit together buddy, u sound stupid, stop it man!!!

Shut the fuck up im not bein serious about being he bein a wack rapper i was just playin with the dude hatin on Game..but im serious about this being wack as fuck and that he isnt talkin about shit and namedroppin and all that. Dont worry about what the fuck i be doin though bitch nigga.

Ok see i didnt know u were playin, u coulda stated that, and relax with the swearing "bitch nigga" lmao, its the internet man!!!

Nah its all good just jokin.

Ight!!!

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2008, 10:39:46 PM »

I MUST ADMIT THAT I AINT NEVER SEEN A FRENCHIE MASTER THE OUR AMERICAN GHETTO SLANG SO WELL, LOL I GUESS WATCHING MENACE 2 SOCIETY, BOYZ N THE HOOD, WAIST DEEP ECT. ECT. HAS PAID OFF AFTER ALL HAHA..... ;) 

TheWestCoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Need that Million Dollar Story!!
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2008, 11:41:00 PM »
half man half marlo from da wire lol
fuk da haters track is cool
 8)

No Teflon

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2008, 04:34:30 AM »
LOl at thos who say track aint dope, shits lyrical as fuck, Metaphors and shit, ame using his East Coast Style, being Crack....

messi19

« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2008, 09:33:53 PM »

I MUST ADMIT THAT I AINT NEVER SEEN A FRENCHIE MASTER THE OUR AMERICAN GHETTO SLANG SO WELL, LOL I GUESS WATCHING MENACE 2 SOCIETY, BOYZ N THE HOOD, WAIST DEEP ECT. ECT. HAS PAID OFF AFTER ALL HAHA..... ;) 

yawn...

The Homey Darren

• Lil Geezy
  • REAL music. Not Nigger noise
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2008, 09:58:38 PM »
wack music, i suppose moronic rap fans will like it though

partying it up in Spain last summer

messi19

« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2008, 10:05:15 PM »

So u have a Jim Jones street tape on your sig, and then you talking about "moronic rap fans"? Check yoself homie

The Homey Darren

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2008, 10:08:28 PM »

So u have a Jim Jones street tape on your sig, and then you talking about "moronic rap fans"? Check yoself homie

i like jim jones because he is ignorant and he plays the ignorant role to the extreme so his music makes me laugh and i like to laugh, check "yo"self homes

messi19

« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2008, 10:20:49 PM »

i like jim jones because he is ignorant and he plays the ignorant role to the extreme so his music makes me laugh and i like to laugh, check "yo"self homes

lmao that was a dumb ass answer.

The Homey Darren

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2008, 10:21:33 PM »

lmao that was a dumb ass answer.

yeah im pretty sure you wouldnt get it, lets argue on the internet about it

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2008, 10:35:09 PM »
LMAO the hook on this song sounds so fuckin funny, i like it!!!