Author Topic: [BWS]Juice-I am Nice...Sick As Fuck!  (Read 261 times)

No Teflon

[BWS]Juice-I am Nice...Sick As Fuck!
« on: March 14, 2008, 09:26:23 PM »
http://www.zshare.net/audio/8957533467ec0d/

Damn, BWS camp keeps on Crushing The West Coast man........

AnybodyKilla

Re: [BWS]Juice-I am Nice...Sick As Fuck!
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2008, 09:41:25 PM »
Damn this song is fuckin dope, Juice has mos def got his shit together, Bendin Corners, On Fire and now this song, he can finally carry a song on his own. BWS is back in the scene, they flooding the streets now lol, where are al these songs coming from?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 09:45:07 PM by Johnny187 »

KWayz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2008, 09:43:47 PM »
yeah the song is heat........

No Teflon

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2008, 09:50:15 PM »
Datpiff homie, BWS Radio pt3........

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2008, 09:58:11 PM »
Datpiff homie, BWS Radio pt3........

Fuck i shouldve just downloaded it, but i said fuck it LOL, it had all those damn tags and i thought there would only be like 3 4 worthy songs to keep but it turns out there was alot!!!

The Homey Darren

• Lil Geezy
  • REAL music. Not Nigger noise
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2008, 10:00:57 PM »
"crushing" would be a right choice of words, as in ruining/ giving west coast music a bad name.

partying it up in Spain last summer

messi19

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2008, 10:01:50 PM »
"crushing" would be a right choice of words, as in ruining/ giving west coast music a bad name.

how?

The Homey Darren

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2008, 10:07:26 PM »

how?

this is probably going to go above your head, but the beat took less than a half hour to make, the lyrics are simple as fuck, there is no redeeming qualities to the song except for the usual dumb shit's response of "oh its got a good beat" which seems to be the standard of good music for young kids who were raised on mtv and bet, or are essentially stupid when it comes to understanding art. i see that is what this board is like though so....whatever. i guess a 20 minute loop in reason constitutes quality art, fuck playing instruments or writing lyrics.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2008, 10:13:11 PM »

how?

this is probably going to go above your head, but the beat took less than a half hour to make, the lyrics are simple as fuck, there is no redeeming qualities to the song except for the usual dumb shit's response of "oh its got a good beat" which seems to be the standard of good music for young kids who were raised on mtv and bet, or are essentially stupid when it comes to understanding art. i see that is what this board is like though so....whatever. i guess a 20 minute loop in reason constitutes quality art, fuck playing instruments or writing lyrics.

WHO THE FUCK CARES HOW LONG IT TOOK TO MAKE THE BEAT, lmaooo, what does it matter if it took 10 seconds or 10 days, its a sick beat imo, and thats that, Styles is right, alot of people analyze n critic shit WAYYY too much on this board!!!

The Homey Darren

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2008, 10:16:24 PM »

how?

WHO THE FUCK CARES HOW LONG IT TOOK TO MAKE THE BEAT, lmaooo, what does it matter if it took 10 seconds or 10 days, its a sick beat imo, and thats that, Styles is right, alot of people analyze n critic shit WAYYY too much on this board!!!

those people probably listen to music thats why, how old are you? where u from?

messi19

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2008, 10:19:39 PM »

how?

any dude with Jim Jones wearin a scarf on his album covers can't be takin seriously. U got Jim Jones mixtape there homie!
And lol why does it matter how long it took? SMH.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2008, 10:22:17 PM »

how?

Why does that matter? Its just music man, some of u guys need to take it ez, i DO understand what your saying, ya there could have been more "time" taken to making the beat and what not, but it sounds dope to most of us, thats what matters man, not EVERYTHING needs to take days to be made for it to be quality man, and its your opinion so im not gonna say anything, its just what you think and thats cool!!!