pick 1.

a white child molester
24 (68.6%)
a black teacher
7 (20%)
mexicans
4 (11.4%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: White people...who is better off dead?  (Read 3646 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: White people...who is better off dead?
« Reply #90 on: March 18, 2008, 12:12:08 PM »
Job...don't you see your self as somewhat paranoid, if not completely brainless?
what eye got to be paranoid of.......... eye know who the enemy and devil is......... no need to be paranoid when you know who and where your enemies are........ if anybody is  brainless its you............. because you talk on shit that you dont know about....... you have no clue about history...... but that dont matter though because you have your pale face ass buddies to back you up on everything

I'm sure you've second guessed your anti-progressing logic before. That's just your soul telling you how you're wasting your life with hatred. You're no better than Hitler if you really believe some of the shit you say. I don't have any problem with minorities, but I know people who do. I don't like the way those people think and I put you on the same level.
you people crack me ..... you guys hate racism sooooooo much but yet you know people that are racist....... and you say you dont like the way they think....... but you still hang out with them , party with and most definitely when u gettin bent probably throwing the word "nigger" around eye don't buy your bullshit.......  hahah at you comparing me to Hitler........... you cant compare me to no pale faces...... you know why BECAUSE THERE IS NO REASONABLE, LOGICAL, EXPLANATION  to why you people behave the way you do, act, and treat niggas.............. so shut the fuck u with that that......... at least eye can justify how eye am....... and how every nigga should be except for Sikotics happy loving white negro ass........ AINT NOBODY ATTACK THE PALE RACE BUT YET THEY SO QUICK TO DO THE ATTACKING STRAIGHT OUT OF NO WHERE........... AND YET THE NIGGAS THAT GET ATTACK FOR NO REASON, BY PALE FACE GET LOOKED AT STUPID WHEN WE HOLD SUCH VIEWS ABOUT U DEVILS...... man the get the fuck out of here with that

Who is "you people", ya dumbass? That's the same as me grouping you into "you people" when I'm talking about thieves and crack dealers. Get ya shit straight, son. You're no better than Hitler...the only difference is that Hitler was way smarter and had a lot more power than you. Acting like a jackass is not justifiable. Hatred is NEVER justifiable.

And just for the record, I know people who are racist towards EVERY race.
who the fuck you think eye am talkin about when eye say you people. you people= white....... eye notice how u avoided the part about u hanging out with your racist buddies huh????? yeah just like eye thought

None of my homies are racist...In fact, most of them are either black or Arab...so stop shitting all over yourself.

And I'm not white, ya dumbass..it doesn't matter what your punk ass thinks, nobody has ever thought I was white.

eye notice how u avoided the part about being unjustifiably racist and full of hatred????? yeah just like eye thought

what the fuck am eye tryin to avoid?? stop talkin out ya ass.......... lol at you not being white fuckin clown. hey but eye dont blame you eye would kill myself if eye was white.......... so finish the job

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: March 18, 2008, 12:29:23 PM »
maybe we should ignore Job? This hatred only feeds him.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #92 on: March 18, 2008, 12:33:54 PM »
your off to a good start with that plan....... fuckin idiot

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: March 18, 2008, 12:38:31 PM »

It was just a suggestion. Where did I say "I'm gonna ignore Job now"?....... fuckin idiot

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #94 on: March 18, 2008, 12:40:57 PM »
I tried to overlook Job's retarded ideology for quite some time...I think I'm gunna continue doing that, cuz tryna talk sense to him does absolutely nothing.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: March 18, 2008, 12:42:30 PM »
I tried to overlook Job's retarded ideology for quite some time...I think I'm gunna continue doing that, cuz tryna talk sense to him does absolutely nothing.

yeah it's true. From now on I'm gonna follow your lead, cause trying to start a meaningfull conversation with this retard is impossible: he just ignores facts that are confronting with his personality and claims to spit the thruth, while he doesn't even know the motivation behind his own actions.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 12:45:00 PM by Robert de Negro »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #96 on: March 18, 2008, 12:47:02 PM »

It was just a suggestion. Where did I say "I'm gonna ignore Job now"?....... fuckin idiot
you made you self look dumb.......... thats it period

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #97 on: March 18, 2008, 01:32:54 PM »
in hitlers mind everything he did was justified.

job, tell the truth, if you thought you could get away with it you would be out killin whites and latinos RIGHT NOW...and in your mind it would all be justified. ::)

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #98 on: March 18, 2008, 01:48:01 PM »

job, tell the truth, if you thought you could get away with it you would be out killin whites and latinos RIGHT NOW...and in your mind it would all be justified. ::)
straight up eye wouldnt be eye am not sick like you people.............. if eye had control eye would separate us from ya...... period.......... all Blacks all through colombia, pr, dr, panama, mexico, venezula, belize , jamica, trinidad, haiti, Blacks in the Us , europe too.............. have our own nation........... so we dont have to see your fuckin commercials and magazine filled with you blue / green blond lookin devils...... no telemundo and racist ass novels...... after tha shit we can set up trade agreements in which IT WOULD HAVE TO BE EQUALLT FAIR..... you guys do you and we do we simple as that........ eye dont see what you guys dont get with that....... to me thats a good ass idea

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #99 on: March 18, 2008, 01:58:20 PM »
I never understood your thinking Job. I came with some good and truly shit. But answer like that?
It's funky enough!

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: March 18, 2008, 01:59:55 PM »
if youre so mad at how america is, why dont you just get the fuuuuuuucccckkkk out? move to africa and live in a lil ass hut or some shit...no one is forcing you to stay or "put up" with any of "us".

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

JAZ

« Reply #101 on: March 18, 2008, 02:00:07 PM »

yeah it's true. From now on I'm gonna follow your lead, cause trying to start a meaningfull conversation with this retard is impossible: he just ignores facts that are confronting with his personality and claims to spit the thruth, while he doesn't even know the motivation behind his own actions.
i hardly enter threads anymore when i see Job replied in it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: March 18, 2008, 02:03:02 PM »

straight up eye wouldnt be eye am not sick like you people.............. if eye had control eye would separate us from ya...... period.......... all Blacks all through colombia, pr, dr, panama, mexico, venezula, belize , jamica, trinidad, haiti, Blacks in the Us , europe too.............. have our own nation........... so we dont have to see your fuckin commercials and magazine filled with you blue / green blond lookin devils...... no telemundo and racist ass novels...... after tha shit we can set up trade agreements in which IT WOULD HAVE TO BE EQUALLT FAIR..... you guys do you and we do we simple as that........ eye dont see what you guys dont get with that....... to me thats a good ass idea

LOL arent you CONSTENTLY saying "i hope you people die slow" and fucked up shit like that?!  LMAO @ "im not sick like you people" LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

you say it, you wish for it, but you just dont have the balls to do it.  get the fuck outta here with your bullshit job, move to africa so you dont have to "put up witht his 'bullshit'" anymore HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA dumb ass

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #103 on: March 18, 2008, 02:33:10 PM »

i hardly enter threads anymore when i see Job replied in it.
why u in this one then?? dumbass

Piffery

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #104 on: March 18, 2008, 02:34:58 PM »
danny just wont let it go.